PDA

View Full Version : What gender of a best friend do you want?

IamMutzy
07-03-2015, 01:22 PM
PLEASE NO RACISM!
What gender of a best friend you would like to have? Please do not insult people about their decision. Everyone is a human being like you and me. Chose: (+ and answer why..)

-Boy
-Girl
-Gay
-Lesbian

I would like to have a "gay" best friends. Why? because I think gay people is the kindest/cutest/most helpful people :3

26FtW26
07-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Depends on their personality, of course.

IamMutzy
07-03-2015, 01:25 PM
Depends on their personality, of course.

Count all of them is ideal for you, they can do same things, who would you chose?

lukj2001
07-03-2015, 01:28 PM
Boys are straight up stereotypical(Like fighting as stuff)

But Girls are lying, private, doing stuff behind backs sterotypically(Like gossip)

I have no exp for gays or lesbians

Holden Han
07-03-2015, 01:31 PM
Girls: maybe.
Boys: maybe.
Gays/lesbian: out of idea

Depends on personality.

BTW, this has nothing to do with rsoft at all.

BioTestificate
07-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Girls: maybe.
Boys: maybe.
Gays/lesbian: out of idea

Depends on personality.

BTW, this has nothing to do with rsoft at all.

Hence, this is located at the Tavern. Anything not related to RTsoft or any of their games/applications are located here.In terms of quantity, I prefer many female friends. I don't even know why (probably I already had a male friend to chat with about stuff).

Aly
07-03-2015, 01:37 PM
Gay is a sexuality not a personality.

FrostxMC =^.^=
07-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Not gay or lesbian...

I wouldn't mind a boy or a girl as long as they fit my requirements.

IamMutzy
07-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Gay is a sexuality not a personality.

I know, :crazy:

Tre
07-03-2015, 01:48 PM
My best female friend is bisexual and I love her because she's very open about things.. I don't have many male friends.. I'm not really the "bro" kind of guy..

PotatoMarco
07-03-2015, 02:15 PM
My best female friend is bisexual and I love her because she's very open about things.. I don't have many male friends.. I'm not really the "bro" kind of guy..

;)

Guys because you can cuddle with them without all the drama, although I prefer girls when it comes to when you want someone to listen to you.
Gays are good to be with when you are feeling kinda down because they are fun. I havent met any lesbians though.

these are only based on my experiences though of course

LittleSirP
07-03-2015, 02:52 PM
I'd wanna be real close friends with a lesbian because we both share one thing in common: We both like women ;)

Pyroworld
07-03-2015, 02:56 PM
I'd choose a girl or a lesbian. Why? Because we both hit on girls!:cool:

tson
07-03-2015, 02:57 PM
PLEASE NO RACISM!
What gender of a best friend you would like to have? Please do not insult people about their decision. Everyone is a human being like you and me. Chose: (+ and answer why..)

-Boy
-Girl
-Gay
-Lesbian

I would like to have a "gay" best friends. Why? because I think gay people is the kindest/cutest/most helpful people :3

idc about any of that if they are arseholes then no

26FtW26
07-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Count all of them is ideal for you, they can do same things, who would you chose?

In that case, girl.

PotatoMarco
07-03-2015, 03:30 PM
I'd wanna be real close friends with a lesbian because we both share one thing in common: We both like women ;)

guys like women too tho

ot: omg ur back from the dead

tson
07-03-2015, 03:42 PM
PLEASE NO RACISM!

-Boy
-Girl
-Gay
-Lesbian

Btw gays and lesbians arent a race lol

PolarisHD
07-03-2015, 03:43 PM
This question is harder than my exams.

number
07-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Boyeeeee LOL
Who is boy here and want to be friend in GT msg me in game IGN vinyx :p
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

LittleSirP
07-03-2015, 05:10 PM
guys like women too tho

ot: omg ur back from the dead

Yus. I think I really NEED lesbian friends cuz I'm too uh... scared to even say hi to a girl I like. ._.

ParkourDevil
07-03-2015, 05:16 PM
I don't give a crap about their gender or sexuality, as long they're cool and don't be a jerk they're my friends

Milo2013
07-03-2015, 06:37 PM
PLEASE NO RACISM!

-Boy
-Girl
-Gay
-Lesbian

One thing about gays is they tend to be nicer than the average people. I'm not saying straight peeps are mean. I'm straight myself. But gay peeps tend to stick by you

PotatoMarco
07-03-2015, 06:49 PM
Yus. I think I really NEED lesbian friends cuz I'm too uh... scared to even say hi to a girl I like. ._.

if u can take a pic of u on the toilet, u can say hi to a girl u like !!!