PDA

View Full Version : Isis

kwj340
07-04-2015, 07:08 AM
Apparently there are rumors going around that members of Isis are going to do something tomorrow near Phoenix, Arizona. There are huge firework events all around due to july 4th today. I don't know whether to believe it or not.

Fyi I live like 10 minutes away from Phoenix. Rip me

ezereal
07-04-2015, 07:09 AM
We don't know for sure, watch the news tmr

Hans
07-04-2015, 07:12 AM
Apparently there are rumors going around that members of Isis are going to do something tomorrow near Phoenix, Arizona. There are huge firework events all around due to july 4th today. I don't know whether to believe it or not.

Fyi I live like 10 minutes away from Phoenix. Rip me

I shall write for you an epitaph of eternal leisure, for the final requiem. You will always be remembered for your amazing contribution in this community! Hail kjw (and his haircut).

Oh, how cruel be, this world? It hurts how we can love something, that can be touched by death.

Boomer
07-04-2015, 01:22 PM
ISIS? The shotty terrorist group with a couple of trucks and machine guns?

I doubt there's much to worry about.

Magicalfishy
07-04-2015, 01:23 PM
ISIS? The shotty terrorist group with a couple of trucks and machine guns?

I doubt there's much to worry about.

They aren't as big and scary as they claim to be. I've heard plenty of stories of them running and hiding.

Mark Chong
07-04-2015, 02:08 PM
One terrorist even made a selfie and posted it to twitter in a secret hideout. They could track the location and bombed it.

Lmao wth:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/chin.gif:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: