PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3

GummiBear64
07-05-2015, 04:00 AM
Just a question or two to all the people who have played Fallout 3, spoilers abound.
I am up to the part in the storyline where I turn the purifier on with Liam Neeson and then the Enclave Soldiers arrive, how much longer do you think I have left?
I also have all the DLC, how long do you reckon they take to finish?
I've heard that after the last mission, you can no longer continue the game, does that still work with Broken Steel?

Gracias.
Also, Liam was like "yo I need you to take me to Rivet City" so I did and on the way he picked up a rocket launcher and then we went to Jefferson Memorial and he was like "we can't fight, you need to go in and clear the Super Mutants" when he clearly has a freaking rocket launcher.
#LogicAtItsBest

Don't get me started on Three Dog, he's beast.

darksnake99
07-05-2015, 04:11 AM
If you have Broken Steel the game continues on after the final quest. Otherwise you just die. Also remember to buy a million stimpaks before the final Broken Steel quest.

Cheerful
07-05-2015, 04:37 AM
can't you get that mini nuke gun?

GummiBear64
07-05-2015, 05:04 AM
If you have Broken Steel the game continues on after the final quest. Otherwise you just die. Also remember to buy a million stimpaks before the final Broken Steel quest.
Please tell me you're over exaggerating, do I really need a million?

can't you get that mini nuke gun?
What mini nuke gun?

Cheerful
07-05-2015, 05:11 AM

What mini nuke gun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJAVZf8fm-M

GummiBear64
07-05-2015, 11:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJAVZf8fm-M

New life goal...get the fatman.
I also want Dogmeat.

How far am I into the game, excluding Broken Steel? I just got to Little Lamplight.

darksnake99
07-05-2015, 02:11 PM
Yes I am exaggerating, at Adam's AFB you get shot sooo many times.

Also how did you miss getting the Fat Man. The Brotherhood practically gives it to you at GNR.

GummiBear64
07-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Yes I am exaggerating, at Adam's AFB you get shot sooo many times.

Also how did you miss getting the Fat Man. The Brotherhood practically gives it to you at GNR.

But...they didn't. ;-;
Is it too late to get?

GummiBear64
07-06-2015, 12:37 AM
Just bumping for a response!!!!!

Cheerful
07-06-2015, 12:40 AM
if you feel like your companions aren't helping you

please indulge in this evilness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgnQI9pWvw4&list=PLwH1xJhcXG0cTar29Rjigyyb5tWX4rMdb

GummiBear64
07-06-2015, 01:06 AM
if you feel like your companions aren't helping you

please indulge in this evilness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgnQI9pWvw4&list=PLwH1xJhcXG0cTar29Rjigyyb5tWX4rMdb

Why have I not seen that before...

darksnake99
07-06-2015, 03:16 AM
But...they didn't. ;-;
Is it too late to get?

Dead brotherhood guy on the fountain thing in the plaza. They tell you to use it to kill the super mutant behemoth. :/

GummiBear64
07-06-2015, 03:50 AM
Dead brotherhood guy on the fountain thing in the plaza. They tell you to use it to kill the super mutant behemoth. :/

You're joking, right?
I killed it with my hunting rifle. ;-;

GummiBear64
07-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Can I only have one companion, excluding Dogmeat?
I really want Fawkes and Star Paladin Cross. Besides, when I was in Vault 87, I gave my stuff to Star Paladin Cross so I could sell them later but now I can't get them as Fawkes is my companion and if I let him go, then I'll have trouble finding him again. ;-;
Also, does Cross keep the items? She wasn't there when I got taken by Enclave.

NCR Trooper
07-07-2015, 01:04 AM
Yes, that dirty brotherhood agent will still have your things. Such a shame the capital wasteland is far out of the NCR's sphere of influence.

GummiBear64
07-07-2015, 01:11 AM
Yes, that dirty brotherhood agent will still have your things. Such a shame the capital wasteland is far out of the NCR's sphere of influence.

i don't know who you are, or who you work for but ill have you know, my father was voiced by liam neeson.
you know, the guy who has a particular set of skills. skills that make him a nightmare to guys like you.
ill also have you know, i forced a whole mountain to explode. a headquarters with three levels went up in flames, just like that.
33% speech succeeded.

NCR Trooper
07-07-2015, 01:17 AM
i don't know who you are, or who you work for but ill have you know, my father was voiced by liam neeson.
you know, the guy who has a particular set of skills. skills that make him a nightmare to guys like you.
ill also have you know, i forced a whole mountain to explode. a headquarters with three levels went up in flames, just like that.
33% speech succeeded.

[FAILED] I work for the NCR obviously, isn't it obvious? Your acts of war against the Enclave however, are welcome. I enjoyed shooing down their men and burning Navarro. Unfortunately that involved the help of the Brotherhood dirtbags. They cannot stop the Bear.

GummiBear64
07-07-2015, 01:23 AM
[FAILED] I work for the NCR obviously, isn't it obvious? Your acts of war against the Enclave however, are welcome. I enjoyed shooing down their men and burning Navarro. Unfortunately that involved the help of the Brotherhood dirtbags. They cannot stop the Bear.

who is the ncr? can they revive my father? the brotherhood of steel will destroy you. i maxed their strength. they now have strength ten. the brotherhood aren't dirtbags. heck, they have a massive robot to destroy you.

NCR Trooper
07-07-2015, 01:31 AM
who is the ncr? can they revive my father? the brotherhood of steel will destroy you. i maxed their strength. they now have strength ten. the brotherhood aren't dirtbags. heck, they have a massive robot to destroy you.

What rock have you been living under? The New Californian Republic is the most free society of the West. The Brotherhood wishes to stop us from having more technology, so we next to eradicated them from the Mojave. There are rumors, however, that the Brotherhood have a hidden bunker somewhere, and all I have to say is that if I ever find out where that is, truce or no truce, I'm going out there and giving them what-for!

GummiBear64
07-07-2015, 01:36 AM
What rock have you been living under? The New Californian Republic is the most free society of the West. The Brotherhood wishes to stop us from having more technology, so we next to eradicated them from the Mojave. There are rumors, however, that the Brotherhood have a hidden bunker somewhere, and all I have to say is that if I ever find out where that is, truce or no truce, I'm going out there and giving them what-for!

why dont you just get a cup of nice cold water and talk this over. i mean, isn't that why i purified the water?
hidden bunker? so its not the citadel. they have helped me destroy the enclave and purify water.
what rock? it was more of a cliff. vault 101 was in a cliff, kind of thing.

darksnake99
07-07-2015, 01:48 AM
The NCR is in Fallout: New Vegas btw...

They only get talked about in Fallout 3.
The NCR sends out Rangers to kill me all the time lol.
Doesn't mean I work for the Legion, tho.

GummiBear64
07-07-2015, 01:58 AM
The NCR is in Fallout: New Vegas btw...

They only get talked about in Fallout 3.
The NCR sends out Rangers to kill me all the time lol.
Doesn't mean I work for the Legion, tho.

I couldn't find the fatman in the fountain. ;-;
Where does Fawkes go if I dismiss him?
Is there an easier way to get my items from Cross without dismissing Fawkes?