PDA

View Full Version : [THEORY] On how we can't stop the "noob" calling/

Comment
07-05-2015, 05:47 AM
Today, I've been noticing a lot of activity on the word "noob" or newbie, if you want to say it nicely.

Now, newbies are the ones who start the game at a late date, right? If, you were in a trade world (any kind), someone might buy something from your set your wearing. If you say "no" they call you "noob". HOLD UP! "Noob"? So, if you don't give a person a item they want, they can rub it on your face by saying that word. Now, here is a another thing I hate. If you are in a trade world (again, lol), then someone approaches you and the people around you and they say "I have 6 DLs, I pro". HOLD UP! Professional is pro. Pro is a guy/lady who is good at a game. This word should NOT be tolerated at a moment like this. Even though your rich, YOU ARE NOT PRO! So, I've been seeing a lot of quitting activity lately. It's because people BUYS gems now. Some people, I heard, said that they were called a "noob" by a guy that joined Growtopia maybe say like 4 months. Since of that activity, he bought gems, then showed him the items. Since this chain is going on, Growtopia is getting boring because people are getting stuff, and ruining the game. If too much stuff is taken away by rich people (I didn't say pro), then there is noting left for the PROS to get all the cool stuff. Event, events, events. Another thing. Each event, rich people gets it first because, ehem, THEY'RE RICH. Now, if rich people get the early access to new items and sell it to other rich people, that's how all this chain of richness goes on and on and on, and yet the rich people (that probably played for a short period of time) gets richer and that means, more "noob" calling. And that guy who just got insulted will start another rich chain because he just joined Growtopia and is not going to be bossed around by a rich person that they clearly think they are "pro". This is just a theory guys, so feel free to share your ideas.

I clearly joined at January 23, 2013. I got an account at Febuarary 2015 because I needed to verify my yahoo account. But, I needed to make it, lol. My cousin, HeroBrineFan, helped me get inspired by the forums. I am a professional at the game because I know all the game moderators, and the earliest game memory. I joined when Nyan cat hat was removed and the first pack (science) was added. No friends list, no levels, no world key. It was a tough day back then.

Comment
07-05-2015, 06:04 AM
BUMP THIS THREAD.

Berenice
07-05-2015, 07:32 AM
Why is this in the Tavern?

CreepyShrimp
07-05-2015, 07:34 AM
Why is this in the Tavern?

Where else noob

Dexter
07-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Today, I've been noticing a lot of activity on the word "noob" or newbie, if you want to say it nicely.

Now, newbies are the ones who start the game at a late date, right? If, you were in a trade world (any kind), someone might buy something from your set your wearing. If you say "no" they call you "noob". HOLD UP! "Noob"? So, if you don't give a person a item they want, they can rub it on your face by saying that word. Now, here is a another thing I hate. If you are in a trade world (again, lol), then someone approaches you and the people around you and they say "I have 6 DLs, I pro". HOLD UP! Professional is pro. Pro is a guy/lady who is good at a game. This word should NOT be tolerated at a moment like this. Even though your rich, YOU ARE NOT PRO! So, I've been seeing a lot of quitting activity lately. It's because people BUYS gems now. Some people, I heard, said that they were called a "noob" by a guy that joined Growtopia maybe say like 4 months. Since of that activity, he bought gems, then showed him the items. Since this chain is going on, Growtopia is getting boring because people are getting stuff, and ruining the game. If too much stuff is taken away by rich people (I didn't say pro), then there is noting left for the PROS to get all the cool stuff. Event, events, events. Another thing. Each event, rich people gets it first because, ehem, THEY'RE RICH. Now, if rich people get the early access to new items and sell it to other rich people, that's how all this chain of richness goes on and on and on, and yet the rich people (that probably played for a short period of time) gets richer and that means, more "noob" calling. And that guy who just got insulted will start another rich chain because he just joined Growtopia and is not going to be bossed around by a rich person that they clearly think they are "pro". This is just a theory guys, so feel free to share your ideas.

I clearly joined at January 23, 2013. I got an account at Febuarary 2015 because I needed to verify my yahoo account. But, I needed to make it, lol. My cousin, HeroBrineFan, helped me get inspired by the forums. I am a professional at the game because I know all the game moderators, and the earliest game memory. I joined when Nyan cat hat was removed and the first pack (science) was added. No friends list, no levels, no world key. It was a tough day back then.

Good point, Usually people comes and says noob to me, then i say like "Oh ***" Then he says "Tarde" I trade him , and he shows like 3 dls and says "Show your wls!" I put mah 69 wls, and he says NOOB LOL!