PDA

View Full Version : If you were the President, what would be your FIRST Presidential Decree?

GTDanielD
07-05-2015, 09:21 AM
Mine would probably be.. If you don't know what to order in Starbucks, you have to go back in line! Ha! Take that complicated people!

Areodax
07-05-2015, 09:25 AM
There's so many possibilities.

THICKE.
07-05-2015, 09:46 AM
I have an idea xD these 2 ideas are basically the same thing.

1: Stop letting immigrants in the country to live.
2: Kick all immigrants out.

No-one can give me hate about this because it's my opinion, he asked what would you do...so yeh.

CreepyShrimp
07-05-2015, 09:47 AM
RBanning internet for kids under 10 years old so they can enjoy their childhood.

- - - Updated - - -

I have an idea xD these 2 ideas are basically the same thing.

1: Stop letting immigrants in the country to live.
2: Kick all immigrants out.

No-one can give me hate about this because it's my opinion, he asked what would you do...so yeh.

imigrants have rights to stay in ones country by the law.

THICKE.
07-05-2015, 09:49 AM
RBanning internet for kids under 10 years old so they can enjoy their childhood.

- - - Updated - - -

imigrants have rights to stay in ones country by the law.

Read what I said.

CreepyShrimp
07-05-2015, 09:51 AM
Read what I said.

Read what I said, you are violating standard rights. You kind of sound like a little hitler by saying one group should be kicked out.

PURPLE585
07-05-2015, 09:54 AM
Read what I said.

I feel like there's a joke to this but I don't get it

Anyway, I would declare that I am the king of the world.

THICKE.
07-05-2015, 09:59 AM
Read what I said, you are violating standard rights. You kind of sound like a little hitler by saying one group should be kicked out.

I don't care tbh, I said no-one can give me hate about this because it's my opinion. He asked what we would do. Can't you read or something.

CreepyShrimp
07-05-2015, 10:03 AM
I feel like there's a joke to this but I don't get it

Anyway, I would declare that I am the king of the world.

*purple declares himself king of the world*
*no one listens*
*cries in corner*
*Eats shrimp*
*gets glorious idea*
*Becomes king of the sea instead*
*Meets Poseidon*
*Gets scared*
*Calls up all shrimp*
*shrimp attack Poseidon*
*Purple rules sea*
*Purple uses floods to get more "land" or water in this case*
*Eventually all is flooded except mount everest*
*Throws merlins at mountain*
*mountain breaks (?)*
*All is drowned*
*Water world scenario occurs*
*Has a floating palace underwater*
*Makes an uhderwater city*
*All humans go there*
*Everyone lives in peace*
*Purple claims to be the mayor*
*Purple asks for a monthly fee*
*Guy cant pay fee*
*Gets thrown in prison*
*Rebellion rises*
*Rebellion makes heat gun*
*Heat gun vaporizes a lot of water*
*More land appears*
*People go the land of the free*
*Make flag*
*Plant flag on land*
*Destroy the underwater city*
*Purple cries*
*Purples reign is over*

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care tbh, I said no-one can give me hate about this because it's my opinion. He asked what we would do. Can't you read or something.

You are a bad human and should be more graceful.

PURPLE585
07-05-2015, 10:04 AM

Well I suppose you do bring out a point in politics...

THICKE.
07-05-2015, 10:08 AM
*purple declares himself king of the world*
*no one listens*
*cries in corner*
*Eats shrimp*
*gets glorious idea*
*Becomes king of the sea instead*
*Meets Poseidon*
*Gets scared*
*Calls up all shrimp*
*shrimp attack Poseidon*
*Purple rules sea*
*Purple uses floods to get more "land" or water in this case*
*Eventually all is flooded except mount everest*
*Throws merlins at mountain*
*mountain breaks (?)*
*All is drowned*
*Water world scenario occurs*
*Has a floating palace underwater*
*Makes an uhderwater city*
*All humans go there*
*Everyone lives in peace*
*Purple claims to be the mayor*
*Purple asks for a monthly fee*
*Guy cant pay fee*
*Gets thrown in prison*
*Rebellion rises*
*Rebellion makes heat gun*
*Heat gun vaporizes a lot of water*
*More land appears*
*People go the land of the free*
*Make flag*
*Plant flag on land*
*Destroy the underwater city*
*Purple cries*
*Purples reign is over*

- - - Updated - - -

You are a bad human and should be more graceful.

I have my reasons why I would do this, I'm not just saying it for the fun of it.

matchamoo
07-05-2015, 10:11 AM

I think immigration is good but only if you do it legally if your smuggling weed across our border then GTFO!:hat:

EmeraldScorpion
07-05-2015, 10:12 AM
NOOOOOO MORRRRRE sCHOOOOOLLLLL or homework at least

jk this is unrealistic but it would be nice

PURPLE585
07-05-2015, 10:13 AM
I think immigration is good but only if you do it legally if your smuggling weed across our border then GTFO!:hat:

Immigration has caused problems before.. Such as overpopulating London in the 1800s..

matchamoo
07-05-2015, 10:15 AM
Immigration has caused problems before.. Such as overpopulating London in the 1800s..

I guess your right but I mean like my Grand Mother on my dad's side was an immigrant she left Germany after her family was slaughtered in the holocaust.

Hacktivate
07-05-2015, 10:19 AM
If I will be the president of the Republic of the Philippines, I will declare the following:
1. Code of Hammurabi - this collection of 282 law-codes under all of Mesopotamia can be summed up with this quotation. "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth". Of course, I will except some unmoral laws such as 'slave topics'. For more information, you can browse stuffs about this code through these references found all over the internet:

What's Code of Hammurabi? (http://www.ushistory.org/civ/4c.asp)
What's inside the Code? (http://www.commonlaw.com/Hammurabi.html)

2. Isolationism - For me, I will first build the great connection and trade all over my country and undergo full enrichment of all my items that will lead to development before opening my trading system all over the world. For more information, you can browse stuffs about this thing through these references found all over the internet:

Denotation of Isolationism. (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/isolationism)
Isolationism Brief History. (http://study.com/academy/lesson/isolationism-definition-policy-examples.html)

BioTestificate
07-05-2015, 10:37 AM
Make students from kindergarten to senio-- I mean, college to study only calculus for 16 hours a day, remove weekends and vacations. They're not obliged to attend though; they may just be a sleazebag and ask for their parent's money for eternity, or study whatever they want all by themselves.

Oh, the teachers will be replaced by robots and to compensate their lost job, they will be receiving $5000 every month, so they can go to ISIS headquarters and beg for mercy... or not.

THICKE.
07-05-2015, 10:47 AM

Don't forget the on going events of ISIS.

You will get KARMA
07-05-2015, 10:54 AM

*IS Correction much

BlaZinG
07-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Mine would probably be.. If you don't know what to order in Starbucks, you have to go back in line! Ha! Take that complicated people!

Everyone has to always carry around a plungerizer in case they jam the toilet in a public bathroom.

CreepyShrimp
07-05-2015, 11:04 AM

I dont know if you understand but ISIS is in the middle east, and about people joining ISIS, thats such a small minority plus they mostly get caught.

THICKE.
07-05-2015, 11:13 AM
I dont know if you understand but ISIS is in the middle east, and about people joining ISIS, thats such a small minority plus they mostly get caught.

They are like having terrorist threats to countries and already have invaded a few places with bombs, so yeh...