PDA

View Full Version : What super power would you want to have?

Swertip
07-15-2013, 08:48 PM
The title says it all. Mine personally would be flying.

Weedy
07-15-2013, 11:41 PM
Teleporting.

Swertip
07-15-2013, 11:44 PM
To fly or to stop time, Flying would be epic and so would stopping time, you could get whatever you wanted.
Oh yeah, dang, I would want time stopping. XD

Cade83
07-16-2013, 12:30 AM
I would want to turn invisible. Have you ever had that moment when your so embarrassed you want to disappear?

RAPTOR784
07-16-2013, 12:32 AM
I would want to turn invisible. Have you ever had that moment when your so embarrassed you want to disappear?

yup lol im with you cade

Swertip
07-16-2013, 12:33 AM

Yeah....at the dentist when my dentist guy almost feinted saying i only brush once a day. >.< Well, that problem's gone. I brush 5 times a day now. O.o

Joeyss
07-16-2013, 12:57 AM
Psychic abilities you know move stuff with your mind

Cloudier
07-16-2013, 03:18 AM
Metamorphing.

It would be awesome to change into other things/people.

TheRealDurgle
07-16-2013, 03:23 AM
U would love to be able to fly. It just seems so neat :)

Jun Yuan
07-16-2013, 08:03 AM
Freeze powers FOR FREEZING everyone in my way.MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA(Omg,NOT THIS LAUGH AGAIN!!!sORRY)

maplepro
07-16-2013, 10:19 AM
Freeze powers FOR FREEZING everyone in my way.MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA(Omg,NOT THIS LAUGH AGAIN!!!sORRY)

The freeze Ray that Guru used in the 'Despicable me'?

CarloRay
07-16-2013, 11:36 AM
The title says it all. Mine personally would be flying.

Every power i wanted. Too much to post. :3

Flame_Rex
07-16-2013, 05:37 PM
Mind Control and Time Control. Nuff' said.

Swertip
07-16-2013, 05:40 PM
Cool ideas lol. But flying would be so cool...

minha1234
07-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Perhaps invisibility, or being able to read minds/the future. I've always wanted to (hehe). Being able to be invisible would make changes in my life that would make it easier, and the same with reading minds/the future.

If not those, I guess I would pick metamorphing or teleporting. They would both be pretty cool as well. When I had to go somewhere of long distance and I was going to be late, I could just teleport myself there.
And if I didn't have the ability to teleport, I could just morph into a fast thing and get there (for example, a cheetah).

Being able to metamorph would also let you morph into a bird, and you could fly, so I think metamorphing has an advantage from being able to fly, as you can fly anyway if you morph. (Although it's better if you want to fly as yourself, not as some bird. xD Or maybe the bird wouldn't be able to fly.. Who knows?)

Others I would wish to have is telekinesis, time manipulation, being able to create illusions, alchemy, being able to summon things, and omniscience. There's a lot more but I just listed some of the basic stuff. I have a long list :sweatdrop:

I wouldn't want to have immortality, something could go terribly wrong with that... For example, living a cursed life although immortal, or having to be burdened by the pain of life not ending and having to continue to uh, live in despair (?). xD

Anyway, yep.

EDIT:
Woah,yeah, I agree except for the reading minds. Reading minds could get you mad. Like, if your in a city, there is this spamming loud sound in your mind. And if your friends don't like that power to read minds, they could think to themselves, "Dont think about anything, LALALALALALALALallallalalaLALAALA" And you would go crazy and,..yeah. :3
But the other ones, they're awesome.

Haha, yep! :sweatdrop: Maybe a switch to turn the powers on and off.

Swertip
07-16-2013, 05:51 PM
Perhaps invisibility, or being able to read minds/the future. I've always wanted to (hehe). Being able to be invisible would make changes in my life that would make it easier, and the same with reading minds/the future.

If not those, I guess I would pick metamorphing or teleporting. They would both be pretty cool as well. When I had to go somewhere of long distance and I was going to be late, I could just teleport myself there.
And if I didn't have the ability to teleport, I could just morph into a fast thing and get there (for example, a cheetah).

Being able to metamorph would also let you morph into a bird, and you could fly, so I think metamorphing has an advantage from being able to fly, as you can fly anyway if you morph. (Although it's better if you want to fly as yourself, not as some bird. xD Or maybe the bird wouldn't be able to fly.. Who knows?)

Others I would wish to have is telekinesis, time manipulation, being able to create illusions, alchemy, being able to summon things, and omniscience. There's a lot more but I just listed some of the basic stuff. I have a long list :sweatdrop:

I wouldn't want to have immortality, something could go terribly wrong with that... For example, living a cursed life although immortal, or having to be burdened by the pain of life not ending and having to continue to uh, live in despair (?). xD

Anyway, yep.
Woah,yeah, I agree except for the reading minds. Reading minds could get you mad. Like, if your in a city, there is this spamming loud sound in your mind. And if your friends don't like that power to read minds, they could think to themselves, "Dont think about anything, LALALALALALALALallallalalaLALAALA" And you would go crazy and,..yeah. :3
But the other ones, they're awesome.

optimuswhat
07-16-2013, 09:35 PM
The ability to generate electricity, fire, ice, hypnotise people... You see where I'm getting at?

Or the ability to generate anything I desire. Anything. Including extinct animals. Or ones that don't exist. Or unlimited pizza. Or peace. Or a time travelling delorean. Or a mega server that I casually donated to Growtopia, which allowed worlds to be bigger. Maybe even a super power. Or an embodiment of evil.