PDA

View Full Version : worst feelings in the world

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 04:10 PM
It can be both physical and mental. For me it's loneliness and hitting my elbow on a hard surface; much ouchies

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 04:11 PM
It can be both physical and mental. For me it's loneliness and hitting my elbow on a hard surface; much ouchies

I find comfort in loneliness.

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 04:13 PM

It's not a nice feeling for me when I seek the presence of another being able to relate to what I'm going through. It's not so much of a oh no you're leaving and I'm all alone kind of thing more like a I have to do this alone and nobody knows that I'm struggling.

ElectroDream
07-05-2015, 04:15 PM
I hate it when someone boasts about whatever they're good at. Makes me mad, and probably the only thing that will make me lose my temper.

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 04:17 PM
It's not a nice feeling for me when I seek the presence of another being able to relate to what I'm going through. It's not so much of a oh no you're leaving and I'm all alone kind of thing more like a I have to do this alone and nobody knows that I'm struggling.

Another human emotion you must remove to achieve the higher state. Humans...they have so many weaknesses.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate it when someone boasts about whatever they're good at. Makes me mad, and probably the only thing that will make me lose my temper.

im better than u

no h8 im jk

FinPhoen

I'm real good at sleeping y'know

Mahmoud
Depression and boredom.

ElectroDream
07-05-2015, 04:19 PM
I'm real good at sleeping y'know

:sweatdrop: I'm better than you at sleeping. :crazy:

Mahmoud
07-05-2015, 04:20 PM

No I once slept over 17 hours m8 almost 24 I'm better eh I can sleep for 1 year if I knew how.

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Another human emotion you must remove to achieve the higher state. Humans...they have so many weaknesses[/COLOR]

Not everyone is capable of just removing an emotion, you can't say that to someone not knowing what their background is.

- - - Updated - - -

Depression and boredom.
Interesting

I'd like to know how you know that

No I once slept over 17 hours m8 almost 24 I'm better eh I can sleep for 1 year if I knew how.
I've slept from 10pm to 8pm the next day which is er...22 HOURS U FROG

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 04:24 PM
Not everyone is capable of just removing an emotion, you can't say that to someone not knowing what their background is.

I know it takes time. Shave it away from your life. Kill your emotions. That is my way of life. It may be a cruel life, but it is enlightenment to me. This is not religion btw. I can say that not knowing someone's background, you know.

Mahmoud
07-05-2015, 04:25 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting

I'd like to know how you know that

I've slept from 10pm to 8pm the next day which is er...22 HOURS U FROG

Kl den its on I will sleep over 24 hours just wait for my reply.
I will beat you.

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 04:26 PM
I know it takes time. Shave it away from your life. Kill your emotions. That is my way of life. It may be a cruel life, but it is enlightenment to me. This is not religion btw. I can say that not knowing someone's background, you know.

removing that emotion doesn't mean that it won't come back

Mahmoud
07-05-2015, 04:26 PM

Lol what is the benefits of doing this and what is the "higher state"

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 04:27 PM
removing that emotion doesn't mean that it won't come back

I am prepared though.

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Kl den its on I will sleep over 24 hours just wait for my reply.
I will beat you.
Video proof or u a lying frog

- - - Updated - - -

I am prepared though.
Just because you're prepared it doesn't mean others are

lukj2001
Lol what is the benefits of doing this and what is the "higher state"

Not affected by emotions. With love there comes hate. They are opposite sides of a coin. If I kill love, I will kill hate. Therefore it is a perfect world. That is my philosophy.

Mahmoud
Video proof or u a lying frog

I'm not going to video myself sleeping m8 u r stalking me like dat...
Can you video ur self and share it with us? I guess the answer is the same.

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 04:29 PM
Just because you're prepared it doesn't mean others are

Others? I know of none that are similar to me.

Mahmoud
07-05-2015, 04:31 PM
Not affected by emotions. With love there comes hate. They are opposite sides of a coin. If I kill love, I will kill hate. Therefore it is a perfect world. That is my philosophy.

No, if I get rejected I would fall in depression and sadness not hate.
If I see her with another guy I wouldn't hate him or her for that it's her choice.
Hate comes depends on the personality of that person and how his emotions go with everything.
Some people laugh at everything some hate everything.

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 04:32 PM
No, if I get rejected I would fall in depression and sadness not hate.
If I see her with another guy I wouldn't hate him or her for that it's her choice.
Hate comes depends on the personality of that person and how his emotions go with everything.
Some people laugh at everything some hate everything.

Actually, I worded that wrong. Sadness and love are opposite sides of the coin. Anger and hatred are secondary emotions, ever heard of it? Sorry bout that

PolarisHD
07-05-2015, 04:33 PM
Mouth ulcers. They're so damn painful I can't even eat.

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 04:34 PM
I'm not going to video myself sleeping m8 u r stalking me like dat...
Can you video ur self and share it with us? I guess the answer is the same.
I was joking eheh

Others? I know of none that are similar to me.
Other people who have succeeded in "removing emotions" once. And also that's kind of my point, not everyone is like you who is ready to face that emotion again when/if it returns.

- - - Updated - - -

Mouth ulcers. They're so damn painful I can't even eat.

Owww reminds me of biting your tongue/side of your cheek too

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 04:35 PM
I was joking eheh

Other people who have succeeded in "removing emotions" once. And also that's kind of my point, not everyone is like you who is ready to face that emotion again when/if it returns.

- - - Updated - - -

Owww reminds me of biting your tongue/side of your cheek too

When the emotion comes back, it will be painful. But remove it again and they will learn to kill it.

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 04:36 PM
When the emotion comes back, it will be painful. But remove it again and they will learn to kill it.
...Okay I won't argue no more

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 04:37 PM
...Okay I won't argue no more

We are not arguing. I am simply talking logic.

Mahmoud
07-05-2015, 04:42 PM

You're simply arguing by defending the subject so it's a conversation.
You are not a human if you remove your emotions that means if I say a joke now you won't get it, if someone dear in your family died (I wish not and I wish for them to live the longest life) you won't even feel sad or cry which is bad.

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 04:42 PM

We just don't have thinking I guesssssss

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 04:43 PM
You are not a human if you remove your emotions that means if I say a joke now you won't get it, if someone dear in your family died (I wish not and I wish for them to live the longest life) you won't even feel sad or cry which is bad.

I think he means unwanted emotions that prevent you from doing greater things, not emotions like sadness or anger

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 04:44 PM

Why is it bad? Tell me.

Fine fine I'm arguing k

Mahmoud
07-05-2015, 04:46 PM
I think he means unwanted emotions that prevent you from doing greater things, not emotions like sadness or anger

You still need these emotions to react to other stuff.
You can't just remove something that would impact your fate either in a good way or a bad way.
I need hatred and jealousy.

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 04:49 PM
You still need these emotions to react to other stuff.
You can't just remove something that would impact your fate either in a good way or a bad way.
I need hatred and jealousy.

Why do I need to react to anything?

Mahmoud
07-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Why is it bad? Tell me.

Fine fine I'm arguing k

Imagine your mom or other family member died and you are in the furenal and your dad saw you not even sad he would he feel or he wanted you to go say a few words and you said something without showing any emotion how would your family feel?!..(I don't wish death for her I wish her a vary long life.)

- - - Updated - - -

Why do I need to react to anything?

Because you need to react to stuff with emotions not this face .-. ._.
Imagine that you are married and your wife is cheating on you and your neighbor called you and told you, I guess you might just keep working at work and forget about it because you don't have anger and hatred to react to that news.

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 04:55 PM
Imagine your mom or other family member died and you are in the furenal and your dad saw you not even sad he would he feel or he wanted you to go say a few words and you said something without showing any emotion how would your family feel?!..(I don't wish death for her I wish her a vary long life.)

Oh ho ho this is where YOU are WRONG. What do I care about my parents? They may put food on the table or gave birth to me, but I am selfish, oh so selfish. I used them. And then I'm gonna throw them away like a piece of trash. That's the one of the two emotions I have left. Greed. How would my family feel? Do I really care? I'm just using them anyways. I left selfishness so I could survive.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you need to react to stuff with emotions not this face .-. ._.
Imagine that you are married and your wife is cheating on you and your neighbor called you and told you, I guess you might just keep working at work and forget about it because you don't have anger and hatred to react to that news.

Sorry, my ideals won't allow me to get married. I will always be rejected. It is a cruel way of life, I did tell you right?

Mahmoud
07-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Oh ho ho this is where YOU are WRONG. What do I care about my parents? They may put food on the table or gave birth to me, but I am selfish, oh so selfish. I used them. And then I'm gonna throw them away like a piece of trash. That's the one of the two emotions I have left. Greed. How would my family feel? Do I really care? I'm just using them anyways. I left selfishness so I could survive.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, my ideals won't allow me to get married. I will always be rejected. It is a cruel way of life, I did tell you right?

I guess I can't change a selfish foolish man.

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 05:00 PM
I guess I can't change a selfish foolish man.

Exactly. Why should I care? You say foolish. But it is you who is truly foolish. You can find a way of peace throughout your whole life, why not just go down it? It is true peace.

Mahmoud
07-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Exactly. Why should I care? You say foolish. But it is you who is truly foolish. You can find a way of peace throughout your whole life, why not just go down it? It is true peace.

I can't swear but if I would want to get an infraction it would be on you sadly...
Eh sorry but this isn't what you call higher state it's more like a lower state.
How old are you if you are in the range of 10-15 then I'm right you are a true foolish kid.

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 05:06 PM
I can't swear but if I would want to get an infraction it would be on you sadly...
Eh sorry but this isn't what you call higher state it's more like a lower state.
How old are you if you are in the range of 10-15 then I'm right you are a true foolish kid.

I think he's 14 this year

Also to both of you, I hope you stop arguing. Everyone has a different mindset, you can't always make others think the same way as you do.

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 05:06 PM

Please be patient, no one is getting an infraction. I am simply preaching philosophy. Lower state, thats still your opinion. Whatever it may be, I follow my philosphy. By the way I also have shell personalities I can take. I've put a lot of thought into this. Don't look down on me. Well I guess you would anyways. I am 13. I am a minor. Can a 13 year old be wise? Yes.

Mahmoud
07-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Please be patient, no one is getting an infraction. I am simply preaching philosophy. Lower state, thats still your opinion. Whatever it may be, I follow my philosphy. By the way I also have shell personalities I can take. I've put a lot of thought into this. Don't look down on me. Well I guess you would anyways. I am 13. I am a minor. And does age affect true wisdom? No.

Yes it does.
I'm done arguing with you.

lukj2001
07-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Yes it does.
I'm done arguing with you.

Age affects wisdom, but can a 13 year old be wise? Yes.

KAGEE
07-05-2015, 05:24 PM
I hate waking up to my limbs "being asleep". I usually have to drag myself out of bed while waiting for it to wear off. It usually wears off quickly, but the pins and needles sensation doesn't feel too pleasant.

KillerXD
07-05-2015, 05:26 PM

I sometimes lose my cool when accused of a crime that I haven't done
(except for very minor crimes)
I also hate having restricted leg room.

Megazork
07-05-2015, 05:27 PM
Having both feet fall asleep and coming in contact with other objects.

It's death.

KAGEE
07-05-2015, 05:27 PM

It's death.
*shudders*

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 05:32 PM
I hate waking up to my limbs "being asleep". I usually have to drag myself out of bed while waiting for it to wear off. It usually wears off quickly, but the pins and needles sensation doesn't feel too pleasant.
I've never woken up to my legs being asleep

I sometimes lose my cool when accused of a crime that I haven't done
(except for very minor crimes)
I also hate having restricted leg room.
Daddy long legs: 83096

It's death.
I don't like pins and needles but when my legs/feet are numb it's ok. Perhaps this is similar to banging your elbow on an object really hard.

Arcyus
07-05-2015, 05:42 PM
I had a head injury when I was emm like 5 years old ;-; its so sad, I don't hab any friend to play with ;-;

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 05:45 PM
I had a head injury when I was emm like 5 years old ;-; its so sad, I don't hab any friend to play with ;-;

What kind of head injury? A hockey ball has been sweeped straight to the side of my head by a very inexperienced senior player on accident before. :crazy:

Arcyus
07-05-2015, 05:49 PM
What kind of head injury? A hockey ball has been sweeped straight to the side of my head by a very inexperienced senior player on accident before. :crazy:
Idk what kind of head injury but not soo fatal.
My mom told when I was 2 or 3 years old I got Dengue when it was my birthday so le bday party canceled ;-;

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Idk what kind of head injury but not soo fatal.
My mom told when I was 2 or 3 years old I got Dengue when it was my birthday so le bday party canceled ;-;

that's horrible D:

KAGEE
07-05-2015, 05:51 PM
I've never woken up to my legs being asleep
I must just sleep weird, then. :crazy:

Arcyus
07-05-2015, 05:54 PM
that's horrible D:
MEHHH PARTEH ;-; I Wanna be king of teh parteh.
Srsly its a small chance of people getting dengue on their bday.

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 05:54 PM
I must just sleep weird, then. :crazy:

Though there was once where I woke up to my arm asleep because I had my head on it the whole night :crazy:

I'm going to stop replying to your comments for about 15-16 hours cos of sleep and school but keep them coming in! I'll reply back when I'm back

(By your I mean whoever wishes to comment, not KAGEE XD)

Peace out

craft3d
07-05-2015, 06:40 PM

Grief is the worst feeling in the world. It is hard to overcome, and lasts for a while.

Physically, uh, getting shot must suck.

FinPhoen
07-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Grief is the worst feeling in the world. It is hard to overcome, and lasts for a while.

Physically, uh, getting shot must suck.

Yipee I lied!
I guess that's true, another feeling that sucks a lot is being betrayed, if that's a feeling

Milo2013
07-05-2015, 06:56 PM
I don't know if it's a feeling but it's really painful to go around acting like you're fine, like you don't care, but deep down you're dying.

Dexter
07-05-2015, 06:58 PM

Being bullied, its physical and mental, i know how it feels... You can feel like you wanna kill yourself..

Festivity
07-06-2015, 06:40 AM
Wrong. You lost your temper when I went out fo the surgery bed. Muahhahahaha :crazy:

PotatoMarco
07-06-2015, 09:33 AM
physically: Stubbing your toe

mentally: Realizing the loml will never know I exist

L3thalHunter
07-06-2015, 10:05 AM

Then you must have must be with some really crappy people.

PotatoMarco
07-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Then you must have must be with some really crappy people.

actually i find comfort in loneliness too, but it isnt really about crappy people. it is just that, it feels better when you cant hear anyone think but yourself sometimes

FinPhoen
07-06-2015, 03:50 PM
I don't know if it's a feeling but it's really painful to go around acting like you're fine, like you don't care, but deep down you're dying.
Sort of what I described but not as exaggerated

Being bullied, its physical and mental, i know how it feels... You can feel like you wanna kill yourself..
Stay strong.

physically: Stubbing your toe

mentally: Realizing the loml will never know I exist
actually i find comfort in loneliness too, but it isnt really about crappy people. it is just that, it feels better when you cant hear anyone think but yourself sometimes
Are you a guy or a girl? I'm an only child so I'm alone most of the time and it's so weird being around siblings because the things they do and argue about are just plain weird

GummiBear64
07-06-2015, 03:54 PM
Finishing a TV series.

Finishing a game.

Both of those give off that dreadful feeling that your life no longer has a purpose, until you find another game or TV series and then the cycle repeats.

------
I love being alone, I find joy in it as I can do whatever I want.
Maybe, I might sit on my mother's part of the couch.

FinPhoen
07-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Finishing a TV series.

Finishing a game.

Both of those give off that dreadful feeling that your life no longer has a purpose, until you find another game or TV series and then the cycle repeats.

------
I love being alone, I find joy in it as I can do whatever I want.
Maybe, I might sit on my mother's part of the couch.

Gasp! You little rebel!

PotatoMarco
07-06-2015, 06:28 PM
Sort of what I described but not as exaggerated

Stay strong.

Are you a guy or a girl? I'm an only child so I'm alone most of the time and it's so weird being around siblings because the things they do and argue about are just plain weird

im a dude. and having a sibling sucks sometimes, because if you are the older one, they just cry and it is automatically your fault

Hans
07-06-2015, 06:36 PM
finishing fave anime/ tv show (gives u dem feels)

and probably getting a headache everyday becuz of intense hotness

GummiBear64
07-06-2015, 10:36 PM
im a dude. and having a sibling sucks sometimes, because if you are the older one, they just cry and it is automatically your fault

It all depends on their age and maturity most of the time.

FinPhoen
07-07-2015, 08:13 AM
I'm the second oldest of my cousins and I panic if they cry while in my care

finishing fave anime/ tv show (gives u dem feels)

and probably getting a headache everyday becuz of intense hotness
Intense hotness...You mean in this period or has it been intensely hot wherever you are the whole time?

I'm guessing this is probably true

KKcupcake
07-07-2015, 09:08 AM
I hate friend stealers.
I hate being alone.
I hate being shouted at.
I hate it when I drop something.
I hate tofu.
I hate suck-ups.
I hate people who think random = funny.
I hate people who rant about things without a logical reason.
Seeing/Being with/Eating these make me feel really really angry.
((okay i sound really bratty but i seriously loathe these things))

IcyTurtle
07-07-2015, 10:38 AM
When people, especially family, blame you for something you have no control over. Worst. Feeling. Ever. Like a mix of betrayal and self-hate.

PonyGarYelow
07-07-2015, 10:43 AM
I absolutely hate making great friends, and then leaving them. At the same time, I love making friends. This summer, I've met so many new people, and made so many new friends, just to never see them again. Some I miss for a day, but some friendships make me sad for up to a month. The feeling of guilt also kills you. Those would be my worst mental feelings.

The feeling when you pull a muscle getting up in bed is the worst physical pain.

FinPhoen
07-07-2015, 06:17 PM
I hate friend stealers.
I hate being alone.
I hate being shouted at.
I hate tofu.
I hate suck-ups.
I don't find it bratty and some of these make sense

When people, especially family, blame you for something you have no control over. Worst. Feeling. Ever. Like a mix of betrayal and self-hate.
I can see that :(

I absolutely hate making great friends, and then leaving them. At the same time, I love making friends. This summer, I've met so many new people, and made so many new friends, just to never see them again. Some I miss for a day, but some friendships make me sad for up to a month. The feeling of guilt also kills you. Those would be my worst mental feelings.

The feeling when you pull a muscle getting up in bed is the worst physical pain.
Why don't you keep in contact with a few of these people? I'm sure some of them wouldn't mind having a new friend too.

I've pulled a muscle around my shoulder/neck area while in bed and I didn't dare breathe XD

PotatoMarco
07-07-2015, 06:23 PM

well yeah, but my sister is 8 (i think, i forgot ahahahhaa), and pretty much anything makes her cry

I'm the second oldest of my cousins and I panic if they cry while in my care

Intense hotness...You mean in this period or has it been intensely hot wherever you are the whole time?

I'm guessing this is probably true

nope, he meant that he gets headaches when he sees really hot people, ik because i have the same problem

I hate friend stealers.
I hate being alone.
I hate being shouted at.
I hate tofu.
I hate suck-ups.

nah, not bratty at all. except the tofu part, i mean, why tofu?

ikr! It is like they blame you for being you

ik that feel. it sucks when you just lose touch with them :/