PDA

View Full Version : How to survive bullies

L3thalHunter
07-06-2015, 12:06 PM
Please ignore whatever crappy advise the teachers have told you and take an even more crappy one.
1. Fight them verbally
2. If they get pissed and throw a punch, punch them back HARDER.
3. If they report you then change schools and go to Mexico... It looks pretty much like the Phillippines.

Tazmania
07-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Not very helpful dude

BioTestificate
07-06-2015, 02:40 PM
Not very helpful dude

There are a lot of much more useless guides here before. And they're spamming it everywhere back then.

ASAD
07-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Please ignore whatever crappy advise the teachers have told you and take an even more crappy one.
1. Fight them verbally
3. If they report you then change schools and go to Mexico... It looks pretty much like the Phillippines.

Just hide a pen or a pencil under your sleeve if he bothers you again ignore him if he does it again warn him, then the third time take out the pen and poke him hard :rolleyes:

GummiBear64
07-06-2015, 03:51 PM
Just hide a pen or a pencil under your sleeve if he bothers you again ignore him if he does it again warn him, then the third time take out the pen and poke him hard :rolleyes:

I've heard that it's legal to carry a gun in America.
I mean, that's if you're into that sort of stuff.
Red pen ink or real blood? You pick.
Glad I could help. :)

Dodo Wizard
07-06-2015, 04:25 PM
I've heard that it's legal to carry a gun in America.

It is. A lot of people have concealed carry licenses, too.

hodotd
07-06-2015, 04:50 PM

or just stab him repeatedly in the chest with the pen/pencil and he'll leave you alone for sure.

ASAD
07-06-2015, 04:58 PM
or just stab him repeatedly in the chest with the pen/pencil and he'll leave you alone for sure.

That would go overboard :crazy:

Dexter
07-06-2015, 05:00 PM
1. Fight them verbally

These really works, i have been bullied..

hodotd
07-06-2015, 05:00 PM
That would go overboard :crazy:

but it would work

ASAD
07-06-2015, 06:11 PM
but it would work

Mkayyyy.... I guess you're right. :crazy:

just one growtopian
07-06-2015, 06:26 PM
I have actually been a bully, a year ago. And what i got? I think about it every day and wish i had never done that. It's worse than being stabbed with a pen in your stomach 100 times.

L3thalHunter
07-07-2015, 09:37 AM
I have actually been a bully, a year ago. And what i got? I think about it every day and wish i had never done that. It's worse than being stabbed with a pen in your stomach 100 times.

Confessions of a forumer..

Festivity
07-07-2015, 12:10 PM
You can't beat my guides, NO, JUST NO, BAD LETHALHUNTER! >:c