PDA

View Full Version : Official Farewell Forums and In - Game

Indicative
07-07-2015, 05:35 PM
It has been 1 and a half year since I found this game on the app store. When I joined in the valentine's week, the community is very nice except for the drop game broadcasts. There are no greedy people who create world only for tokens. There are no SB war or betrayal but I just realised the community had changed.

The community is not like since the first time when I joined.

The community is full of spammers and scammers.

The community is very rude and betraying each other.

The community never learned anything.

From now on, I won't be online in game nor forums. This is my official farewell. I actually quitted in game 2 weeks ago and come back because of SummerFest and I want to make a guide like I always do. But this time, I will quit forever. This is my last thread on this forums and hope the community can be better.

For all fire templars, I'm sorry I can't continue this. If STYX is reading this, please remove my name from the templars forum thread manager.

For all my friends, thank you for supporting me from zero especially Johncracker, ElectroDream, Decoded, kieran2820 and others. Also, good luck for ZeroRarity for your wotd.

For the moderators, thank you for punishing the scammers and keep the game safe. Also a special shoutout to Solsagann, Zfert and STYX for coming to my world.

For the developers, thank you for making this awesome game and thank you for Seth for the WOTD yesterday. Even though, I got a lot of hate from the world, I know that I'm doing the right thing to help the community. I know I use my admins to build the world but they help for fun and they're my friends.

That's all I can say. Thank you everyone. This will be my last post on this forums.

Shadin Siddique
07-07-2015, 05:37 PM
We will surely miss ya! Be back soon if your ever coming back..
what about forum island? :cry:

Indicative
07-07-2015, 05:39 PM
We will surely miss ya! Be back soon if your ever coming back..
what about forum island? :cry:

I won't coming back. I will go to the senior high school soon and I need to focus study. I think I will ask my cousin to finish the world for me..

Shadin Siddique
07-07-2015, 05:42 PM
I won't coming back. I will go to the senior high school soon and I need to focus study. I think I will ask my cousin to finish the world for me..

Oh, good luck for your school. You'll need it. :hat:
Come back after 3-4 years

Defuse
07-07-2015, 05:46 PM
The
It has been 1 and a half year since I found this game on the app store. When I joined in the valentine's week, the community is very nice except for the drop game broadcasts. There are no greedy people who create world only for tokens. There are no SB war or betrayal but I just realised the community had changed.

From now on, I won't be online in game nor forums. This is my official farewell. I actually quitted in game 2 weeks ago and come back because of SummerFest and I want to make a guide like I always do. But this time, I will quit forever. This is my last thread on this forums and hope the community can be better.

For all fire templars, I'm sorry I can't continue this. If STYX is reading this, please remove my name from the templars forum thread manager.

For all my friends, thank you for supporting me from zero especially Johncracker, ElectroDream, Decoded, kieran2820 and others. Also, good luck for ZeroRarity for your wotd.

For the moderators, thank you for punishing the scammers and keep the game safe. Also a special shoutout to Solsagann, Zfert and STYX for coming to my world.

For the developers, thank you for making this awesome game and thank you for Seth for the WOTD yesterday. Even though, I got a lot of hate from the world, I know that I'm doing the right thing to help the community. I know I use my admins to build the world but they help for fun and they're my friends.

That's all I can say. Thank you everyone. This will be my last post on this forums.

Booo you scammed my H MONITOR!

Ok i over exaggerated, you will be missed by my devil eyes :)

ElectroDream
07-07-2015, 05:48 PM
Will meet ya' in COC soon or whatsoever-game which will be trending in our school. Farewell... :wave:

This is out of topic but I want to takeover your guides habit. Can I? hahah. :p

I might quit too... Grade 9... :sweatdrop:

Dodecagon
07-07-2015, 05:51 PM
Goodbye, You've helped the community well (I think?)
I haven't had the chance to know you much, But I think you're a good Mun.
Good Luck in senior high school, and in life.
Offtopic: I'm in Grade 9 kek

Indicative
07-07-2015, 06:00 PM
Will meet ya' in COC soon or whatsoever-game which will be trending in our school. Farewell... :wave:

This is out of topic but I want to takeover your guides habit. Can I? hahah. :p

I might quit too... Grade 9... :sweatdrop:

Yes, you can.

Kieran2820
07-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Aww Really going to miss you exa :(. Farewell :(

CaveMan
07-07-2015, 06:14 PM

Bye(Don't know what to write sorry)

Invalid
07-07-2015, 06:15 PM

wrong subforum
lmao

FinPhoen
07-07-2015, 06:25 PM
There are no greedy people who create world only for tokens. There are no SB war or betrayal but I just realised the community had changed.

It's not that the community is full of these people, it's just that these people stand out and since our community has grown from like hundreds to tens of thousands, more of these people join.

PotatoMarco
07-07-2015, 06:27 PM
now who is going to make the really cool guide threads?????????

ElectroDream
07-07-2015, 06:47 PM
now who is going to make the really cool guide threads?????????

No one. Even if iExa comes back, he had swore that he won't be making guides anymore.

vk0005
07-07-2015, 09:26 PM
I shall make a good Growtopia guide for now (till iExa come back)

I'll do a good job, for you my stalker friend.

GIGeo
07-07-2015, 09:50 PM
And the wasted world:( Leave it in the hands of someone who will keep it good!

Ritzy
07-07-2015, 09:52 PM
I sucks to see you go, After you WOTD and all the work youve put into growtopia. I dont think you should quit, just take a break until things straiten out.

Kieran2820
07-07-2015, 10:19 PM
I sucks to see you go, After you WOTD and all the work youve put into growtopia. I dont think you should quit, just take a break until things straiten out.

This!^^^^^

King902
07-07-2015, 10:42 PM

Bye, and "quitted" is not a word.

Festivity
07-07-2015, 10:44 PM

Goodbye, and good luck in school! I will miss ya!

Sincerely,
Festivity

ezereal
07-07-2015, 10:46 PM
........ Bye indicative, I will literally miss you:cry:

PotatoMarco
07-07-2015, 10:47 PM

it actually is

SuperJ
07-07-2015, 10:48 PM
RIP. Have a good life. :cry:

PonyGarYelow
07-07-2015, 10:52 PM
^^^^

I thought this would be a forum game.....
Don't quit, since if you quit, ExaDream and ExaPuff can't happen.

iNegotiate
07-07-2015, 10:54 PM
Farewell! Good Luck on your studies, Hope you'll be back in no time.
:hat:

pronexus
07-07-2015, 10:56 PM
Bye and have a nice life:wave:

Tazmania
07-07-2015, 11:00 PM
So sad dude I will miss you

And

I will quit too I'm getting bored now

lukj2001
07-08-2015, 03:06 AM
I know EXACTLY what he is going to do. :rolleyes:

Tre
07-08-2015, 03:09 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ninjamir
07-08-2015, 03:15 AM
this doesnt make sense to me i thought you still playing.

L3thalHunter
07-08-2015, 05:00 AM
Wait you quiting on both gt and forums right? Well bye then...

BlaZinG
07-08-2015, 05:18 AM

I'm laughing at the extreme hardcore hypocrisy right now.

Tjsp
07-08-2015, 06:40 AM
I'm gonna miss you Indi! Dem you're guides are good.:cry:
Farewell!

ColdPlay10GT
07-08-2015, 07:06 AM
Yes, you can.

LET ME JOIN UR CLAN ._. (TH.9 Tho..)

proman340
07-08-2015, 09:07 AM
Why you are a good forumer and gamer and I think no one will want you to quit:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:: cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:: cry::cry::cry:

GummiBear64
07-08-2015, 01:12 PM
Why you are a good forumer and gamer and I think no one will want you to quit:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:: cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:: cry::cry::cry:

"I think no one will want you to quit."
You're not serious, right? :rolleyes:

Mark Chong
07-08-2015, 01:15 PM
"I think no one will want you to quit."
You're not serious, right? :rolleyes:

Lmao:rolleyes::rolleyes: