PDA

View Full Version : In need of new MMO

optimuswhat
07-17-2013, 03:10 AM
Does anyone know any good sandbox MMO's on iOS that aren't freemium crap (Growtopia is not crap, its one of the best MMO's I've seen) or are playable without giving a dime? I've been BORED TO HELL on Summer Holidays and I need something to do. I'd help make a game if I could.

They can be on PC, but the specs need to be at a MacBook level.

The11Who
07-17-2013, 05:37 AM
Minecraft C:
The premium account is $25, but you can just play with trial.
There is no multiplayer (cracked and lan servers only) and you cant change what you look like (steve) so its better if you buy an account but a trial is good to, well test the game out.

WolFYY
07-17-2013, 06:24 AM
Minecraft is a good one. If you don't wanna spend a money, then download the trial version. Unfortunately, you can't play in multiplayer or change your skin unless you have a premium account.

If you want a 2d mmo sandbox game like Growtopia then i'd recommend Terraria or Deepworld on iOS.

optimuswhat
07-17-2013, 06:55 AM
Minecraft isn't an MMO, and Deepworld is a freemium game with the taste of Club Penguin.

Club Penguin, Runescape, and Graalonline are MMO's. They mostly comprise of multiplayer elements, not single player. Minecraft is purely Sandbox with multiplayer, not Massively Multiplayer Worlds.

The games I just mentioned are boring too. Yay... Minecraft doesn't even work on a MacBook because of their stupid updates that make the game not run on Macs for no reason. Whatever reason they give you, is a lie.

I really should not be forming at this time. Oh well.

The11Who
07-17-2013, 06:59 AM
Well you did say Sandbox.
and MMO is Masive Multiplayer Online... so yeah Minecraft is both in a way.

Rabidpotato
07-17-2013, 07:00 AM
Play graal you can earn money in game, and unlock tons of free stuff.