PDA

View Full Version : Help! Ipad falling asleep during video

raqk
07-08-2015, 03:37 AM
So I've been able to watch videos for years on safari on my iPad without a problem, but as of recent my iPad has started falling asleep during videos. I know I can set auto-lock to never, although I like keeping auto-lock set to two minutes..

Invalid
07-08-2015, 03:59 AM
So I've been able to watch videos for years on safari on my iPad without a problem, but as of recent my iPad has started falling asleep during videos. I know I can set auto-lock to never, although I like keeping auto-lock set to two minutes..

set auto lock to never

raqk
07-08-2015, 04:15 AM
set auto lock to never

Your a genius! -_-

|ThyLuigi|
07-08-2015, 04:37 AM

Set autolock to 5 minutes.

L3thalHunter
07-08-2015, 05:02 AM
set auto lock to never

I cant tell if this is sarcasm or genuine stupidity...
The problem with forums...

Applez
07-08-2015, 05:14 AM
It does work though. I don't know what's so wrong with setting auto lock to never.

Forgeting it won't turn off it's self at night and leaving it on. It'll burn the table it's sitting on and a fire will start. The fire will kill you while you're sleeping.

|ThyLuigi|
07-08-2015, 05:34 AM
Forgeting it won't turn off it's self at night and leaving it on. It'll burn the table it's sitting on and a fire will start. The fire will kill you while you're sleeping.

*Puts iPad on plate*

Pyroworld
07-08-2015, 05:51 AM
Set the auto lock to 30 minutes.