PDA

View Full Version : Changed my Avatar/Profile Picture

Pikasack
07-09-2015, 05:47 AM
Just thought i would let everyone know, i am officially going to show off my real face, because i feel comfortable doing so. Also if you are wondering what the scar is, it's a camping accident...

Invention
07-09-2015, 05:52 AM
BOO, BOO! Who said that, was that Parpul?

Aly
07-09-2015, 06:01 AM
Omgg why did you put your real name and school in your siggy? There are some crazy stalkers here just sayin' :rolleyes:

Pikasack
07-09-2015, 06:06 AM
Omgg why did you put your real name and school in your siggy? There are some crazy stalkers here just sayin' :rolleyes:

Ooh look i found your IP address from your post, now i can find out where you live.

Basically I'm trying to say that it doesn't matter, people can track you down pretty easily, so if they want to stalk me, get some popcorn cause it's going to be me playing Growtopia and visiting forums all day!

Plus I'm 13, so all this info would be on Facebook anyway. :rolleyes:

Conan
07-09-2015, 06:08 AM
Ooh look i found your IP address from your post, now i can find out where you live.

Basically I'm trying to say that it doesn't matter, people can track you down pretty easily, so if they want to stalk me, get some popcorn cause it's going to be me playing Growtopia and visiting forums all day!

Plus I'm 13, so all this info would be on Facebook anyway. :rolleyes:

IPs are registered to the ISPs mate. address doesnt point to the users home

Pikasack
07-09-2015, 06:12 AM
IPs are registered to the ISPs mate. address doesnt point to the users home

I know, just trying to make a point that my info is there, waiting to be accessed...

L3thalHunter
07-09-2015, 10:11 AM
Just thought i would let everyone know, i am officially going to show off my real face, because i feel comfortable doing so. Also if you are wondering what the scar is, it's a camping accident...

You might be comfortable but i'm not anymore lmao. Jk:crazy: