PDA

View Full Version : LMAO (CS:GO Related)

Clashing of the swords
07-09-2015, 10:19 AM
If you're actually looking for some real competition, don't play with BigPie and his group of friends. (They can barely play :rolleyes:)

I'd rather go play MM in competitive than some bunch of losers and an estonian scamming fag (yeeee all estonians are ******s who scams) running around like little kids in a sandpit.

ASAD
07-09-2015, 10:22 AM
If you're actually looking for some real competition, don't play with BigPie and his group of friends. (They can barely play :rolleyes:)

I'd rather go play MM in competitive than some bunch of losers and an estonian scamming fag (yeeee all estonians are ******s who scams) running around like little kids in a sandpit.

u wot m8 ?

Festivity
07-09-2015, 10:28 AM

Wow, so that's insulting to Estonians eh?

Bigpie247
07-09-2015, 10:49 AM
I like how coherence said sh1t to me in steam and called estonians fags and now she made a new account for this only can you be better pleas :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

and calling me a scammer for nothing , we never met in game even... uhh.... :whistling:

Clashing of the swords
07-09-2015, 10:54 AM
I like how coherence said sh1t to me in steam and called estonians fags and now she made a new account for this only can you be better pleas :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

and calling me a scammer for nothing , we never met in game even... uhh.... :whistling:

ALL Koreans and Estonians scam because that's what you guys only do in gt. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I flamed you? Why yes I did. For what? - Your idiocy.

"Ur fake"
"I asked coherence in growtopia sooo"

Bigpie247
07-09-2015, 10:56 AM
ALL Koreans and Estonians scam because that's what you guys only do in gt. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

I flamed you? Why yes I did. For what? - Your idiocy.

"Ur fake"
"I asked coherence in growtopia sooo"

lol I said that cause I was not sure , maybe you could f off.. I am not swearing like you...