PDA

View Full Version : How to become popular on YouTube [GUIDE]

Festivity
07-10-2015, 01:29 PM
yo yo yo, it's me, festivity, the best man on earth, or maybe not. anyways, i shall teach you how to become popular on YouTube!

1. talk en bed gremmar, tis well hilp u alot
2. say "like this video" in every part, example: "yo, its me festivity! today we will be doing dares #999, so like this video if u like dares, lets continue, to the first dare *does the first dare*, like this video if u found that funny, next one *and goes on*"
3. spam youtube comments with inspiring messages, this is a template: "hi, frens, my name is ___, ples chek my chanel, i do gaming vidios, i like baby games, i record with hypercam, i use a microphone that is 5$, ples chek it out, i lov u all, also, please dislike every vidio i hav, thanks, ____"

i hope that helped a lot! :crazy:

(This guide is a joke and please do not follow the steps above as they help you become a bad YouTuber, why? You aren't being patient enough.)

Meer6898
07-10-2015, 01:31 PM
wanna make a vid together also do u have any providers

Festivity
07-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Thanks i got 10 subscribles now!

omg i hop u becom beter than pewdiepai, OMG 10 subs, pewdiepai onl has 1 sub, OMG U IZ BEST

lukj2001
07-10-2015, 01:32 PM
4. laugh leik nub eben dough not funny :crazy: Ex: omg dat dare was soooo fjunny, ahaahaaha

InstaRabbit
07-10-2015, 01:33 PM
1. OVERREACT ON EVERY EFFING THING

pewdiepee success story

Festivity
07-10-2015, 01:34 PM
wanna make a vid together also do u have any providers

m8 i only choos piple who has 1 sub or less

Meer6898
07-10-2015, 01:35 PM
i have 9 subs

Arcyus
07-10-2015, 01:38 PM
I gain -1 subskreber

michaelhans10
07-10-2015, 01:41 PM
Wanna collab?

Meer6898
07-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Wanna collab?

I will make a collab with u wannna?

Festivity
07-10-2015, 02:16 PM
I gain -1 subskreber

ur clos to beting pewds

Festivity
07-10-2015, 03:17 PM
*cough* cocomonkeygt *cough*

jk, only the dares part.

no way, no no no, coco has 50 subs, OH NO, that means, she's the bigest utuber o fal time

Mark Chong
07-10-2015, 03:24 PM
I haz 0:crazy:
Bruh bruh
https://youtu.be/U60xVJ9tCdU

- - - Updated - - -

I haz 0
on mi utha acc u sooggost tis' muthad i hiz 1 subskrubbiz

Mermeh
07-10-2015, 04:19 PM
STOP SPAMMING ALL THE DAMN TIME

That's all you ever do

you're like periodtum minus the attitude

you are so freaking annoying, you try to be best friends with the forumer spammers but all you do piss me off

Ritzy
07-10-2015, 04:21 PM

That's all you ever do

you are so freaking annoying, you try to be best friends with the forumer spammers but all you do piss me off

What do you mean stop spamming? all you ever do is spam how annoying you think everyone is. You should get an infraction.

Mermeh
07-10-2015, 04:22 PM
What do you mean stop spamming? all you ever do is spam how annoying you think everyone is. You should get an infraction.

lol read his posts

i've known them longer than you have

Raikun
07-10-2015, 04:30 PM

That's all you ever do

*Goes to check Mermeh profile* WOW 14.34 POST PER DAY!

Mine is 1.08 :crazy:

peck
07-10-2015, 09:32 PM
~Purchasing a license for Bandicam or Fraps is for plebs and nobody cares that you have a watermark covering your video
~Remember to stay original and play blocky sandbox games all the time.
~Be "MLG" and say "shrek" all the time in your monotone puberty-in-progress voice, its funny I swear.
~Purchasing real video editing software is also for rich fancy idiots, just stick with imovie and moviemaker, they're very advanced programs.
~Intros have to be at least fifteen seconds long or else everyone will forget who they're watching! TIP: Nobody will notice that your intro looks and sounds exactly like others except with a text change, i'm positive.

Extra tips:
-If you're getting to lazy to pull out videos, remind your audience in a thirty second video that it takes days to drastically edit your videos or tell them how bad they're doing on supporting you.
-If you're feeling a tad unpopular, just ask (pay) your audience to make you fanart.
-If you didn't get at least fourty thousand subscribers within the month, you're doing something wrong and you'll never become famous.

iFrostSpark
07-11-2015, 12:04 AM

That's all you ever do

Hes not spamming,hes trying to entertain. Just because you're on the forums doesnt mean you have to be serious all the time.

Boomer
07-11-2015, 12:05 AM
Or you could jump off a skyscraper...guaranteed to hit 1m+ views in 2 days (not recommended though).

KKcupcake
07-11-2015, 01:19 AM
lol read his posts

i've known them longer than you have

Uh, he has 7~ posts a day.
That is not enough to be considered as "spamming".
Aside from these occasional fun threads, he posts useful/helpful things, or simply replies to threads like a normal forumer.

Festivity
07-11-2015, 02:28 AM

That's all you ever do

Dude, chill. I'm just making some lols for people, try having some sense of humor. :sweatdrop:

L3thalHunter
07-11-2015, 03:43 AM
i have 9 subs

the fact that this guy took things too litterally