Me wan opinion pls

TerraBytes
07-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Me wanna opinion

Updated
07-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Me wan opinion pls

Almost all of your posts are on Growtopia Forum O.O
I think you're that kind of person who does normal habits everyday. Somewhat like a routine, I actually don't see anything bad on you and based on your posts, I think you're kinda helpful. I expected you to be weird lol but it turns out that you are a normal type

Mark Chong
07-10-2015, 02:14 PM
me pls

throw me and the opinion to the ground

Tazmania
07-10-2015, 02:17 PM
Chicken Potato On The Ground

Opinion

Shadin Siddique
07-10-2015, 02:18 PM
Interested.

Updated
07-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Me wanna opinion

I haven't gathered too much cause you kinda have few posts. But that's good lol unlike me I was spamming so hard lol
anyway here u go

I think you're that type of person who has different moods O.O sad is sad, happy is happy, normal is normal. Didn't see anything bad on you at all so keep it up :]

PolarisHD
07-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Prithee giveth me thy honest opinion.

GTLighty
07-10-2015, 02:20 PM
Be honest. C:

Updated
07-10-2015, 02:22 PM
me pls

throw me and the opinion to the ground

Troller who does a good job of trolling people without them raging so much.
I mean most people who troll make people rage, you're that kind of troller who makes something fun or funny. For example, the song on my signature. Yeah you know what I'm talking about when I said the song on my signature. So yeah yeah nc job

- - - Updated - - -

takin a break drinkin hot chocolit

Ceyx_GrowT
07-10-2015, 02:23 PM
Almost all of your posts are on Growtopia Forum O.O
I think you're that kind of person who does normal habits everyday. Somewhat like a routine, I actually don't see anything bad on you and based on your posts, I think you're kinda helpful. I expected you to be weird lol but it turns out that you are a normal type
Kk. I will be a wierd person start from now.

Thankyou mastah.

Updated
07-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Chicken Potato On The Ground

Opinion

lol.....

You're quite funny according to your posts. I can't say you're totally spammy(on this Tazmania account) since your posts actually makes some sense at least. One of my impressions is that you're actually a nice person who sometimes make up some mistakes but regret (or at least apologize) it.

Updated
07-11-2015, 07:10 AM
Interested.

Wow, you have different moods and change time to time in my opinion. Also, you're quite hardworking based on my experience seeing you in game. I think that was when you were talking with me while doing your work. Multi task much lol

- - - Updated - - -

Kk. I will be a wierd person start from now.

Thankyou mastah.

Just don't go too weird O.O

- - - Updated - - -

me

honest

kthxbai

Ugh, I have to say this...

You're secretly a pervert in my opinion. lol

^srsly honest

iFrostSpark
07-11-2015, 07:12 AM
honest opinionion

Updated
07-11-2015, 07:14 AM
Prithee giveth me thy honest opinion.

Ooooooh I'm surprised you're not that type of forumer who gets into drama or argument frequently. Besides, I think you're peaceful. Add some sense of humor and that's what I think of you. Oh wait, add hardcore anime fan kk

PotatoMarco
07-11-2015, 07:29 AM
me if u wan opinionion