PDA

View Full Version : #Dontjudgechallenge is stupid

kwj340
07-10-2015, 09:14 PM
I want to rant on and on and on about this stupid challenge but I can't even find the words to say. This video kinda clears everything up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4xaFq2TBrE

PS the video has a tad bit of cussing.

Vallvina
07-10-2015, 09:32 PM
I want to rant on and on and on about this stupid challenge but I can't even find the words to say. This video kinda clears everything up.

Exactly.

The no judge challenge is a really contradicting challenge..

What really grinds my gears is that the moral of these videos is to teach people not to judge, when in these videos all they do is portray pimples, glasses, and braces as being something that's unattractive.

kwj340
07-10-2015, 09:49 PM
Exactly.

What really grinds my gears is that the moral of these videos is to teach people not to judge, when in these videos all they do is portray pimples, glasses, and braces as being something that's unattractive.

Exactly. If people would do it of themselves with/without makeup that would make it SOO much better. They take an extremely good challenge and twist it to boost their own self esteem and lower pretty much everyone else's.

Theyab20
07-11-2015, 01:44 AM
The challenge helps with NOTHING , In my opinion it's just for fun!

kwj340
07-11-2015, 02:34 AM
The challenge helps with NOTHING , In my opinion it's just for fun!

But "fun" can hurt tons of other people's self esteem. No one seems to realize that.

Kitty168
07-11-2015, 02:37 AM
I think a better #dontjudgechallenge (for girls anyway) would be wearing makeup and then not wearing makeup. Or as soon as you wake up/before you get ready and then after. Lol idk.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. If people would do it of themselves with/without makeup that would make it SOO much better. They take an extremely good challenge and twist it to boost their own self esteem and lower pretty much everyone else's.

Oh, you already said that, lol, whoops

Tre
07-11-2015, 03:18 AM
They just do it to feel better about themselves and show off their pretty faces. Pretty conceited.

L3thalHunter
07-11-2015, 03:29 AM
I agree... I guess they dont realize what they are actually doing...

Ninjamir
07-11-2015, 04:11 AM

Agreed. This is having a negative effect.

Shiruka
07-11-2015, 05:36 AM
How to do the dontjudgechallenge
1) Draw on your face with a sharpie
2) Get a camera that records at up to 240p (Wow!)
3) Record yourself with the ridiculous drawings on your face.
4) Put your hand over the camera
5) Spend 10 years trying to get the drawings off your face
6) Realise you can't take it off.
7) Give up on life.
Hope this helped!

BlaZinG
07-11-2015, 05:42 AM
I laughed so hard at everything.

kwj340
07-11-2015, 06:27 AM
They just do it to feel better about themselves and show off their pretty faces. Pretty conceited.

Its very conceited. They dont realize that it makes some people with acne/braces/glasses feel so bad about themselves.

How to do the dontjudgechallenge
1) Draw on your face with a sharpie
2) Get a camera that records at up to 240p (Wow!)
3) Record yourself with the ridiculous drawings on your face.
4) Put your hand over the camera
5) Spend 10 years trying to get the drawings off your face
6) Realise you can't take it off.
7) Give up on life.
Hope this helped!

Haha yes. This helped a lot.

tson
07-11-2015, 06:30 AM
i didnt even know this was on the internet

Pyroworld
07-11-2015, 06:31 AM
It doesn't really bother me. I have glasses, but I'm not really offended. It's just a stereotype. Pimples and acne do look bad though... It would be better if you didn't have them, you could be pretty with them too.

kwj340
07-11-2015, 06:42 AM
It doesn't really bother me. I have glasses, but I'm not really offended. It's just a stereotype. Pimples and acne do look bad though... It would be better if you didn't have them, you could be pretty with them too.

People can't help getting acne, and almost everyone gets it. Most of the people who even do this challenge have acne underneath the 50 pounds of makeup.

GaryAir
07-11-2015, 06:47 AM
Exactly.

Pimples ARE unattractive tho. Oh and the challenge is really stupid, I don't know how it's challenging

kwj340
07-11-2015, 06:57 AM
Pimples ARE unattractive tho. Oh and the challenge is really stupid, I don't know how it's challenging

Pimples might be unattractive, but people can't help getting them. If people had the choice, most people would choose not to.

PotatoMarco
07-11-2015, 07:35 AM
i didnt even know this was on the internet
^

it doesnt really have to be challenging

ps you dont have to put it out there that pimples are unattractive, trust me, we know that, and it doesnt help when people just go ahead and say “ew pimpls“
just shut up about it or something

Trollrage
07-11-2015, 07:40 AM
Luckily.
I have no life and have never heard of this challenge.
And I'm not going to do it because I'm ugly asf. (jk im fab)

Berenice
07-11-2015, 07:41 AM
^

it doesnt really have to be challenging

ps you dont have to put it out there that pimples are unattractive, trust me, we know that, and it doesnt help when people just go ahead and say “ew pimpls“
just shut up about it or something

R u still mad at Gary for talking :poop: about gay people? Cuz ur being rude

PotatoMarco
07-11-2015, 07:58 AM
R u still mad at Gary for talking :poop: about gay people? Cuz ur being rude

what? no? and I dont see how I was being rude.

lmao I dont even remember gary

Berenice
07-11-2015, 08:00 AM
what? no? and I dont see how I was being rude.

Didn't you tell him to shut up?

PotatoMarco
07-11-2015, 08:03 AM

I said that if you were just gonna diss people, it would be better to shut up instead.

: )

FinPhoen
07-11-2015, 08:06 AM

你是那一国的女王? :rolleyes:

Berenice
07-11-2015, 08:07 AM
你是那一国的女王? :rolleyes:

Ok I give up with my signature, 8 people have brought it up ._.

And no, just a queen. Of what? Ummm..... Queen ratchet I guess?

PotatoMarco
07-11-2015, 08:08 AM

neh keep on being a queen

FinPhoen
07-11-2015, 08:11 AM

And no, just a queen. Of what? Ummm..... Queen ratchet I guess?

I'd like to know who brought it up. And they all asked you what you were the queen of? You should be the queen of evrything dur otherwise I'll take over your position :crazy:

Berenice
07-11-2015, 08:16 AM
I'd like to know who brought it up. And they all asked you what you were the queen of? You should be the queen of evrything dur otherwise I'll take over your position :crazy:

Ponygaryelow was talking to me in Chinese and I replied "wot???"

I don't remember other but 4 were at forumerbeach

Vallvina
07-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Pimples are unattractive? That's wonderful.

I think you may have misunderstood my point, I'm not saying they're attractive. I'm saying that they (trenders) try and spread the message. But fail very hypocritically, because not only do they assume that anybody with pimples is unattractive, they also make braces, and glasses look unattractive too. Again, I'm not saying pimples are attractive, I'm saying that they contradict themselves by spreading the message not to judge by a cover, when they're the ones portraying all these things as "ugly".

Hans
07-11-2015, 10:19 AM

I think you may have misunderstood my point, I'm not saying they're attractive. I'm saying that they (trenders) try and spread the message. But fail very hypocritically, because not only do they assume that anybody with pimples is unattractive, they also make braces, and glasses look unattractive too. Again, I'm not saying pimples attractive, I'm saying that they contradict themselves by spreading the message not to judge by a cover, when they're the ones portraying all these things as "ugly".

They had such a nice motive, but destroyed the self-esteem of others, thus, making them feel bad. 'Nuff said.

kwj340
07-11-2015, 11:25 AM

I think you may have misunderstood my point, I'm not saying they're attractive. I'm saying that they (trenders) try and spread the message. But fail very hypocritically, because not only do they assume that anybody with pimples is unattractive, they also make braces, and glasses look unattractive too. Again, I'm not saying pimples attractive, I'm saying that they contradict themselves by spreading the message not to judge by a cover, when they're the ones portraying all these things as "ugly".

Very well put.