PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watches '' The return of superman ''?

PannyFlan
07-11-2015, 02:03 PM
No, not the superman, I'm talking about the Korea show, where dads are taking care of their kids.
I always want to discuss with someone about this show, but not many people around my age even watch this show, just housewives or babies lovers.
One thing for sure, that the triplets family are the cutest in my opinion, because they are in triplets, with different personalities, Dahae, Minguk and Manse.
My next favorite is the twins family, Seoeon, and Seojun. They always act so dramatic like their dad.
My 3rd favorite is Jion family, she so cute, remind me of my little cousins, and she does funny moments sometimes.
Haru and Sarang is my 4th favorite, Haru is a good rapper like her dad, and Sarang is competive.

I ship SarangxManse.

Festivity
07-11-2015, 02:05 PM
No, not the superman, I'm talking about the Korea show, where dads are taking care of their kids.
I always want to discuss with someone about this show, but not many people around my age even watch this show, just housewives or babies lovers.
One thing for sure, that the triplets family are the cutest in my opinion, because they are in triplets, with different personalities, Dahae, Minguk and Manse.
My next favorite is the twins family, Seoeon, and Seojun. They always act so dramatic like their dad.
My 3rd favorite is Jion family, she so cute, remind me of my little cousins, and she does funny moments sometimes.
Haru and Sarang is my 4th favorite, Haru is a good rapper like her dad, and Sarang is competive.

I ship SarangxManse.

Haven't watched that before, where can I watch it?

Mark Chong
07-11-2015, 02:05 PM
My sis, kkkkkkk

PannyFlan
07-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Haven't watched that before, where can I watch it?

On YouTube, so far there is around 85 or more episodes, they are only in English sub.
They sometimes speak in English, since the kids is so smart, especially Minguk.

PannyFlan
07-11-2015, 06:14 PM
Of course, not many people would watch this.
Only housewives or babies lover :cry:

ASAD
07-11-2015, 11:30 PM
Of course, not many people would watch this.
Only housewives or babies lover :cry:

I never watched it but I would loved to but I have no free time :'(

PannyFlan
07-12-2015, 01:43 PM
I never watched it but I would loved to but I have no free time :'(

Nuuuu! Should I send you some pictures about the cute triplets, twins, Jion, Sarang, Haru, and more?

Mark Chong
07-12-2015, 01:49 PM
Nuuuu! Should I send you some pictures about the cute triplets, twins, Jion, Sarang, Haru, and more?

Y u lub Korea so much

ASAD
07-12-2015, 02:09 PM

I'll watch it after ramadan and yes send me some.

PannyFlan
07-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Y u lub Korea so much

I like their music, and I love their show.
Plus their kids are so cute!