PDA

View Full Version : I wonder..

Hans
07-12-2015, 11:05 AM
What does it feel like to have absolute control over everything? Even if it's an online game, humans are still the one following you.

You'll just say "The laws of this world.. I'M THE ONE WHO WILL DECIDE THEM!". I've thought about it alot, then I ended up with the conclusion, that kings, and masters are drowned with madness and power. It always ends up like that. (often)

Honor and privilege doesn't only distort one's freedom, but also one's mentality. Sounds 3sp00ky5u, if you tell me.

26FtW26
07-12-2015, 11:06 AM
But, first ask yourselves this: Afterall, what is a ruler?

Hans
07-12-2015, 11:08 AM
But, first ask yourselves this: Afterall, what is a ruler?

Good question.

I think it's the think you use for measuring? Or the one that has complete control everyone, though he is hated if that certain one has bad abilities.

26FtW26
07-12-2015, 11:10 AM
Good question.

I think it's the think you use for measuring? Or the one that has complete control everyone, though he is hated if that certain one has bad abilities.

But if one is hated, does he truly have complete control?

Hans
07-12-2015, 11:14 AM
But if one is hated, does he truly have complete control?

You can threaten them, and if they don't listen, you can erase them from existence.

The real question, is being a ruler right? We're just all very dependent, but one can accept truth and live in all modesty of the "reality" of his own world, though with the collision of other "realities", too. Don't you think?

Even if you were a ruler, would you think what your doing is right? Yes, you would. Because you'll be blinded by complete madness. None has the ability to be a leader, they just get picked out somewhere.

lukj2001
07-12-2015, 11:15 AM
Which is why there is religion.

Hans
07-12-2015, 11:17 AM
Which is why there is religion.

probably. mmm yea.

Us, Chrisitans believe in God. Probably to balance, too.

26FtW26
07-12-2015, 11:19 AM
You can threaten them, and if they don't listen, you can erase them from existence.

The real question, is being a ruler right? We're just all very dependent, but one can accept truth and live in all modesty of the "reality" of his own world, though with the collision of other "realities", too. Don't you think?*

Even if you were a ruler, would you think what your doing is right? Yes, you would. Because you'll be blinded by complete madness. None has the ability to be a leader, they just get picked out somewhere.

*This part got too deep for me.

The truth is, there is no way to rule something truly. There is only fear.

Mark Chong
07-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Lemme in a nutshell:

lukj2001
07-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Reiligion is fake

*grabs popcorn*

Everyone needs something or someone to depend on right?

Hans
07-12-2015, 11:21 AM
*This part got too deep for me.

The truth is, there is no way to rule something truly. There is only fear.

Agreed. With the fear of being weak, you seek for power and knowledge. You are then consumed by madness.

Hans
07-12-2015, 11:21 AM
Reiligion is fake

*grabs popcorn*

i dont get mad with that lol. magicalfishy does tho.

i just let others say what they want.

Hans
07-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Sounds like something to test in a lucid dream ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I COMPLETELY FORGOT WE ALL RULE OUR OWN WORLDS. WHICH IS POSSIBLE BY LUCID DREAMING!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LAWS OF THE WORLD YE' SHALL DECIDE.

mkay kthxbai

lukj2001
07-12-2015, 11:26 AM
Depend on a invisible being? No, religion is and was causing wars. Acceptance is one step closer to world peace but no religion might be one step closer.

Why do we need world peace?

And if you think depending on an invisible being is bad, then what about the people that don't care about the things of this world anymore, and seek something beyond our life?

Hans
07-12-2015, 11:26 AM
its all too good to be true for me.

theres a part of me that seeks to be :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

further information may and will offend people.

Magicalfishy
07-12-2015, 03:16 PM
All power is corrupted because man is corrupted.

Hans
07-12-2015, 03:17 PM
All power is corrupted because man is corrupted.

Ty for stating something i know.

- - - Updated - - -

you will be always remembered for your wonderful contribution to this society

Chocolatte
07-12-2015, 03:18 PM
Woah. That got dark really quickly! :panic:

Hans
07-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Woah. That got dark really quickly! :panic:

dark as chocolate mkay

ezereal
07-12-2015, 03:21 PM
What does it feel like to have absolute control over everything? Even if it's an online game, humans are still the one following you.

You'll just say "The laws of this world.. I'M THE ONE WHO WILL DECIDE THEM!". I've thought about it alot, then I ended up with the conclusion, that kings, and masters are drowned with madness and power. It always ends up like that. (often)

Honor and privilege doesn't only distort one's freedom, but also one's mentality. Sounds 3sp00ky5u, if you tell me.
Bow down before ezereal lol

Ok serious now...

Hmmm, apply the morales and philosophies of life and equality above all, that's probably what I would do....

Hans
07-12-2015, 03:24 PM
Bow down before ezereal lol

Ok serious now...

Hmmm, apply the morales and philosophies of life and equality above all, that's probably what I would do....

When once a leader, none can handle the privilege and honor. Especially the one's who thirst for it.

No human can stay unmoved, when given the honor to decide the faith of one or all. They'll be drowned in complete madness :whistling:.

PotatoMarco
07-12-2015, 03:26 PM
This thread is so deep

ezereal
07-12-2015, 03:28 PM
When once a leader, none can handle the privilege and honor. Especially the one's who thirst for it.

No human can stay unmoved, when given the honor to decide the faith of one or all. They'll be drowned in complete madness :whistling:.

Sorry.... I can't really understand what wise people say, cos I am dumb lol

PotatoMarco
07-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Sorry.... I can't really understand what wise people say, cos I am dumb lol

story of my life

Hans
07-12-2015, 03:31 PM
This thread is so deep

wanna go deeper? deep deep deep. tho what kind of deep? *gets infraction*

*** u guys misunderstood :rolleyes:

PotatoMarco
07-12-2015, 03:33 PM
wanna go deeper? deep deep deep. tho what kind of deep? *gets infraction*

*** u guys misunderstood :rolleyes:

oh Hans, you once called me a pain in the ass :rolleyes:

pretty sure i know what deep is ;)

tson
07-12-2015, 03:38 PM
"are trees soccer" ~ everyone in this thread

Hans
07-12-2015, 03:42 PM
"are trees soccer" ~ everyone in this thread

"are seas fresh water?"

Tempting
07-12-2015, 04:28 PM
No person in the entire world has full control over a game, and nobody ever will.

Hans
07-12-2015, 05:47 PM
No person in the entire world has full control over a game, and nobody ever will.

You still decide the laws of that certain world, and the mechanics of how it works, though :whistling:. It's either they can decide for themselves, or follow the game freely without will of hesitation.

CoryT
07-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Everyone needs something or someone to depend on right?

...Personally I though Religeon was a state of mind or a sanctuary of one's internal embodiment...

But imagine being a parent with 8 kids