PDA

View Full Version : What are infractions?

iElephantGT
07-12-2015, 10:10 PM
So I've been a part of the Forums for a while, and I'm still not too sure what infractions are, or what they do?

Can someone please explain? (Sorry that I sound like a total Forum noob right now. :sweatdrop: )

iElephantGT
07-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Basicly warnings you get for breaking forum rules (spamming, discrimination, hatred etc), try to just avoid them since having i think 3 within a period of time will ban your account.

Thanks a ton! I was so confused why infractions were such a big deal. Hm, now I know.

NeverBeen
07-12-2015, 10:19 PM
Um, How to see if you got an infraction? :sweatdrop:

Bejewled
07-12-2015, 10:21 PM
Um, How to see if you got an infraction? :sweatdrop:
You would have gotten a pm from a mod about it.

Megazork
07-12-2015, 10:26 PM
RTSoft forums is built upon a large level of photon energy. Photon energy keeps the RTSoft island to stay aloft in the phantasmal, digital space. If it were to run out or be compromised, it put the communities built upon the island in jeopardy.

Every forumer has a photon connection with the islands photon-core called a Line Side. Line Sides fuel the energy to the photon-core and allow it to keep producing photons to keep the island afloat. Line Side fuel production is determined based on the actions of individuals living in the world. Bad interactions will cause a mechanism to become active within the Line Side. Each individual mechanism is called an infraction. Bad interactions can differ in intensity. The worse it is, the more mechanism or infractions it will activate. If too many are activated, the Line Side neutralizes the individual and traps them within a virtual world for a set amount of time, in hopes of reconciliation within one's mind. Permanent infraction activation terminates the individual.

Megazork
07-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Since you are new, id recommend reading the forum manual made by jackbowe

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?214966-The-Forum-Manual!

- - - Updated - - -

Dont talk about the mind control part, it will sc- ... Bzz ... It will make them want to join

JOIN US, JOIN THE CORE HIVE MIND.

Vallvina
07-13-2015, 06:39 AM
RTSoft forums is built upon a large level of photon energy. Photon energy keeps the RTSoft island to stay aloft in the phantasmal, digital space. If it were to run out or be compromised, it put the communities built upon the island in jeopardy.

Every forumer has a photon connection with the islands photon-core called a Line Side. Line Sides fuel the energy to the photon-core and allow it to keep producing photons to keep the island afloat. Line Side fuel production is determined based on the actions of individuals living in the world. Bad interactions will cause a mechanism to become active within the Line Side. Each individual mechanism is called an infraction. Bad interactions can differ in intensity. The worse it is, the more mechanism or infractions it will activate. If too many are activated, the Line Side neutralizes the individual and traps them within a virtual world for a set amount of time, in hopes of reconciliation within one's mind. Permanent infraction activation terminates the individual.Woah, that's deep man.

Chelia
07-13-2015, 06:42 AM
THATS SO STRANGE