PDA

View Full Version : Raging Growtopian.

Surge
07-19-2013, 09:59 PM
I did a giveaway at CURFEW. (Tins WOTD) So people were punching. So I wanted things to be fair. I told people to stop punching. They continued. I told them if they don't stop, I was going to remove the World lock At the end. (of course, people continued.) So I removed it, but Tin had already opened the house entrance. When I got the wl, PunkerSoul (the raging person) Kept saying I was a scammer for doing that. So I banned him because he was annoying me. After that, he SUPER BROADCASTED that i was a scammer. Plz help. I don't want a CyberBully to ruin my reputation on Growtopia.
:'(

SolidDeath
07-19-2013, 10:05 PM
I did a giveaway at CURFEW. (Tins WOTD) So people were punching. So I wanted things to be fair. I told people to stop punching. They continued. I told them if they don't stop, I was going to remove the World lock At the end. (of course, people continued.) So I removed it, but Tin had already opened the house entrance. When I got the wl, PunkerSoul (the raging person) Kept saying I was a scammer for doing that. So I banned him because he was annoying me. After that, he SUPER BROADCASTED that i was a scammer. Plz help. I don't want a CyberBully to ruin my reputation on Growtopia.
I saw the whole thing. Surge was going to do an AWESOME giveaway. He did, but PunkerSoul was broadcasting saying surge is a scammer. PunkerSoul was only doing that because he didn't get that world lock. Get a life PunkerSoul. -.-

DevinS
07-19-2013, 10:05 PM
CyberBullying? Cyber Bullying is 99999% more brutal than this.

He just called you a scammer, you know it isn't true that you are a scammer. Scammer isn't a bad word and doesn't escalate in a cyber bully.

LeDevourer#2
07-19-2013, 10:07 PM

If he /sb-ed that you were a scammer, can't you ignore him? I mean, why are you affected over something you have never done?

DevinS
07-19-2013, 10:08 PM
I saw the whole thing. Surge was going to do an AWESOME giveaway. He did, but PunkerSoul was broadcasting saying surge is a scammer. PunkerSoul was only doing that because he didn't get that world lock. Get a life PunkerSoul. -.-

We know it was mean from PunkerSoul, but that is not a reason to say something like this to him. Just leave him alone, there is really no need to say "Get a life!".

SolidDeath
07-19-2013, 10:10 PM
CyberBullying? Cyber Bullying is 99999% more brutal than this.

He just called you a scammer, you know it isn't true that you are a scammer. Scammer isn't a bad word and doesn't escalate in a cyber bully.

Devin is right. Cyber bullying is MUCH more brutal than getting called a scammer. But on the other hand, PunkerSoul may affect you a little bit. Hopefully not too much. :p It will be all over within a blink of an eye. :cool:

Greenswe
07-19-2013, 10:50 PM

This is growtopian drama, and belongs here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?38-Introductions-Farewells-Drama)

Sadly, there is nothing we, or moderators, can do except ignoring this. Well, we could say that s/he lied, but that wouldnt help so much.

As Devin said, this isnt cyber bullying. Also, cyber bullying is usually much worse. Basicly, cyber bullying is bullying through the cyber-net, A.K.A internet, social medias or messages. Just ignore it, and it should be mostly fine.

"Reputation". A 10 letters word, not-needed and bad, still so much important... I am a rule-police in my school, and people dislike that, so I have a bad "reputation". I am who I am, nobody can change that.
~Greenswe

Cade83
07-19-2013, 10:56 PM
Cyber Bullying is a lot worse then that... I've heard stories of people who were driven to suicide because of it.

Surge
07-19-2013, 11:26 PM
(Sarcasm) Gee thanks for the support guys. I rly appreciate it. -_- Allow that you succeeded in was making me look like an idiot.

ShadowSURF3R
07-20-2013, 12:29 AM
(Sarcasm) Gee thanks for the support guys. I rly appreciate it. -_- Allow that you succeeded in was making me look like an idiot.

Nobody called you an "idiot." They are all trying to help. They expressed their opinions and you can do nothing about what they say.

It's cool that you were doing a giveaway and I do agree that PunkerSoul was being a bit over-dramatic about the whole thing, but just forget about it.

Everyone will hopefully forget that broadcast and move on with their lives. People that know you, and your friends, trust you. Who cares what anyone else thinks. It's what you think of yourself that matters. If you believe you didn't scam, than you didn't. Trust your instincts, they will get you far.

Don't think of yourself differently because of what one person said. :)