PDA

View Full Version : Every Opinion Thread That Exists

JOSHIE63
07-14-2015, 02:04 AM
Hey guys! I'm desperately fishing for compliments. Give me the hard truth so that I can improve myself; just a disclaimer though, any negative views about me will be considered hate, which I will reply to with a "deal with it" meme. Also, if you judge me generously, I make you out to be the greatest person alive (Kanye), but judge me wrongly — partial to the truth — I will give my biased opinion about you on your thread. Thanks!

Pikasack
07-14-2015, 02:23 AM
I think your perfect just the way you are! :hug:

|ThyLuigi|
07-14-2015, 02:46 AM
Hey guys! I'm desperately fishing for compliments. Give me the hard truth so that I can improve myself; just a disclaimer though, any negative views about me will be considered hate, which I will reply to with a "deal with it" meme. Also, if you judge me generously, I make you out to be the greatest person alive (Kanye), but judge me wrongly — partial to the truth — I will give my biased opinion about you on your thread. Thanks!

You are the worst person alive and I will not deal with it.

Jk.

raqk
07-14-2015, 02:59 AM
I like profile pictures

3.5/5

tson
07-14-2015, 03:00 AM

*** joshie what have u become

BoredSozes
07-14-2015, 04:13 AM
True a lot of them (not all) will claim that they're not gonna "sugarcoat", but when it boils down to it they still do.

MyLegGuy
07-14-2015, 04:15 AM

You're a complete moron.

tson
07-14-2015, 05:19 AM
You're a complete moron.

elaborate pls

kwj340
07-14-2015, 05:19 AM

You realize some people just do it for a self esteem boost. They ignore all the hate and praise the compliments because it's what they need or crave.

JOSHIE63
07-14-2015, 04:19 PM
*** joshie what have u become

That was right about when I stopped caring. :wave: