PDA

View Full Version : Transgender? Let's talk.

Defuse
07-14-2015, 04:06 AM
Well, in game i just got called a "Transgender" Which means a girl born to be a boy, and a boy to be born a girl-Confusing yet? I dident get offended to be called that, because transgender our normal people also.

Lets just talk about it, Do you care about it? Do you disagree about it? What do you think!?

I personally I guess care about it, like i said " They are normal people also :sweatdrop:".

dirknkobe
07-14-2015, 04:10 AM
I disagree with the procedure of changing gender. you were born with a gender and everyone has dealt with it. Most transgender people get all the perks of the other gender but non of the difficulties.

meowza
07-14-2015, 04:12 AM
This is a weird, yet "interesting?" topic. But I honestly have no problem with it. People shouldn't be judged by there complexion or by there past,but further more what's on the inside. I still don't get why people use sterotyping as insults. You should be proud of you. Because on this inside there is beauty. Maybe you have had a few ugly moments on the inside where you have done something bad, but it's never to late to change. Like Macklemore and Ryan Lewis said "No Freedom Till We're Equal, Damn Right I Support It!"

Defuse
07-14-2015, 04:21 AM
AND A GREAT LEAP FOR A BUMP

meowza
07-14-2015, 04:28 AM
Free bump for you

Mafatu
07-14-2015, 04:36 AM
Being transgender is fine.

I swear if somebody uses the bible as an argument...

CoryT
07-14-2015, 04:43 AM
What bout hermephrodites?

matchamoo
07-14-2015, 04:45 AM
Being transgender is fine.

I swear if somebody uses the bible as an argument...

*Puts Bible away*... uh well It doesn't exactly agree with my beliefs. :sweatdrop:

Chelia
07-14-2015, 04:46 AM
My friend in real life is a transgender and it doesn't effect me.I still treat her/him the same and she is now happy the gender he is . Just ignore the unnecessary hate.:hat:

Aquarious
07-14-2015, 04:48 AM
I don't have a problem with transgender people. Sure, they may be different from the norm- but it shouldn't really concern people how others choose to live their lives.

Happymeep
07-14-2015, 04:49 AM
*Shrugs* Honestly I don't care. Humans are humans, Males are Males, Females are Females- So on so Forth

Kraggle
07-14-2015, 04:51 AM
Anyone support pride?

Happymeep
07-14-2015, 04:52 AM
Anyone support pride?

I don't, But i Don't dislike it either.

nevaks
07-14-2015, 05:13 AM
just accept your fate and enjoy your life :hat:
i don't agree with transgender

Aram Sevag
07-14-2015, 05:13 AM
IMO people who want to change gender are seeking attention... :whistling:

kwj340
07-14-2015, 05:16 AM
It's their life, not our own. We shouldn't care if someone is "different"; Everyone deserves happiness. And no one should have the right to take that away from a person. It's upsetting seeing people wanting to live their lives how they want to, but being held back by authorities telling them how it's susceptible to live. It really makes me wonder what kind of world we live in.

meowza
07-14-2015, 05:16 AM
Really bruh.. Really. No just no.. Oh well it is your opinion

Chelia
07-14-2015, 05:17 AM

NO THERE NOT THEY WANT TO BE WHO THEY REALLY ARE AND WANT TO LIVE THEIR LIFE PROPERLY SO IF THAT MEANS CHANGE GENDER SO WHAT.YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE SO LIFE HOW YOU WANT TO BE!!!:prophet::prophet::prophet::prophet::prophet: :prophet::prophet::prophet::prophet::prophet::prop het:

kwj340
07-14-2015, 05:17 AM

Or the people who change gender don't have the same mindset as the gender they're assigned with. They feel as if they're meant to be the opposite gender.

Unknown_Username
07-14-2015, 05:24 AM
This is the "best" topic to be talking about. I really don't care. Ever been to the country "Latveria"?

Megazork
07-14-2015, 05:25 AM

I know ri....

damn it

tson
07-14-2015, 05:25 AM
Well, in game i just got called a "Transgender" Which means a girl born to be a boy, and a boy to be born a girl-Confusing yet? I dident get offended to be called that, because transgender our normal people also.

Lets just talk about it, Do you care about it? Do you disagree about it? What do you think!?

I personally I guess care about it, like i said " They are normal people also :sweatdrop:".

magicalfishy i swear

dirknkobe
07-14-2015, 05:27 AM
what really is getting on my nerves is Bruce Jenner getting the Espys for courage. It doesn't take courage to get an operation especially if you have the money he has. What is courage is one of my favorite basket ball players jimmy Butler who grew up homeless and yet never gave up on his goals. It never held him back. Now he is becoming a superstar though hard work and dedication.

Applez
07-14-2015, 05:28 AM
magicalfishy i swear

We all know he will post here

tson
07-14-2015, 05:28 AM
We all know he will post here

guaranteed af

Berenice
07-14-2015, 05:32 AM
It's kind of weird, especially Bruce Jenner. He became female to be lesbian, I'm even now confused than ever

I asked Siri "how tall is Bruce Jenner?" She answerd "Caitlyn Jenner is 6"2"

meowza
07-14-2015, 05:32 AM
what really is getting on my nerves is Bruce Jenner getting the Espys for courage. It doesn't take courage to get an operation especially if you have the money he has. What is courage is one of my favorite basket ball players jimmy Butler who grew up homeless and yet never gave up on his goals. It never held him back. Now he is becoming a superstar though hard work and dedication.

We're not just talking about Caitlyn Jenner though. We're talking about the hundreds (I think hundreds) of people that are trans. And it still it kinda brave of her. Imagine all the hate she is probably getting. I mean sure it may not be the bravest thing anyone's done but it still is.

Berenice
07-14-2015, 05:35 AM
We're not just talking about Caitlyn Jenner though. We're talking about the hundreds (I think hundreds) of people that are trans. And it still it kinda brave of her. Imagine all the hate she is probably getting. I mean sure it may not be the bravest thing anyone's done but it still is.

Imagine all the support she's getting

Aram Sevag
07-14-2015, 06:05 AM
Or the people who change gender don't have the same mindset as the gender they're assigned with. They feel as if they're meant to be the opposite gender.

Let's say 10 years ago, was there any shocking news about people wanting to change their gender? No. Dying with the gender you were born. If you don't feel comfortable with the gender you were born with, all you'd have to do is to adapt with what you have. When you give people the ways to show that they are "different" they abuse it for their own purposes, smh.

Hans
07-14-2015, 06:06 AM
Does it have to contain religious belief, or no?

meowza
07-14-2015, 06:07 AM
Imagine all the support she's getting

There are haters too. Trust me, for like a month on ifunny the first thing you saw when you opened up featured were jokes about her.

Chelia
07-14-2015, 06:09 AM
There are haters too. Trust me, for like a month on ifunny the first thing you saw when you opened up featured were jokes about her.
AWW POOR BRUCE JENNER (NOW A WOMEN):scratch:

meowza
07-14-2015, 06:10 AM
AWW POOR BRUCE JENNER (NOW A WOMEN):scratch:

I'm confused lol. Was that sarcasm?

Chelia
07-14-2015, 06:10 AM
I'm confused lol. Was that sarcasm?

NO I AM SERIOUS:poop:

kwj340
07-14-2015, 06:12 AM
Let's say 10 years ago, was there any shocking news about people wanting to change their gender? No. Dying with the gender you were born. If you don't feel comfortable with the gender you were born with, all you'd have to do is to adapt with what you have. When you give people the ways to show that they are "different" they abuse it for their own purposes, smh.

There have always been people that don't feel comfortable with their gender. Maybe not shocking news, but it doesn't need shocking news for people to feel the way they feel. Sure, some people use it for attention, but not most people. Most transgenders keep it a secret as they would get mocked and bullied throughout their whole life.

meowza
07-14-2015, 06:14 AM
NO I AM SERIOUS:poop:

Oh. Yeah. Basically for anything you do there will be haters. Whether it's being transgender or just stating your opinions.

Chelia
07-14-2015, 06:20 AM
[PHP[/PHP]
Oh. Yeah. Basically for anything you do there will be haters. Whether it's being transgender or just stating your opinions.
Huhhhhh...True

Festivity
07-14-2015, 08:55 AM
Man, yourself is a gift from God, what you become is your gift to God. So yeah. We need to respect them too.

Hans
07-14-2015, 09:57 AM
Man, yourself is a gift from God, what you become is your gift to God. So yeah. We need to respect them too.

lol guys abandod thread.

this guy is gonna feel magicalfishy's ultimate wrath. festivity, you fool. hes gonna get you

BlaZinG
07-14-2015, 09:58 AM
I have to deal with this crap everyday.

Festivity
07-14-2015, 10:00 AM
lol guys abandod thread.

this guy is gonna feel magicalfishy's ultimate wrath. festivity, you fool. hes gonna get you

wut :crazy:

Hans
07-14-2015, 10:01 AM
wut :crazy:

lol hes gonna get you

RUN EVERYBODY

Aram Sevag
07-14-2015, 05:18 PM
There have always been people that don't feel comfortable with their gender. Maybe not shocking news, but it doesn't need shocking news for people to feel the way they feel. Sure, some people use it for attention, but not most people. Most transgenders keep it a secret as they would get mocked and bullied throughout their whole life.

Well, forget what I said earlier.

According to my mom's psychology books, the fact of wanting to change gender is the result of a mental disorder known as "body dysmorphic disorder" which is either hereditary or is caused by events that lowered the self-esteem of the person. Low self-esteem and anxiety make the person think that he isn't made to be in the body they want to be. As there are no treatments to cure it, their last resort lays in changing their gender, because there are no known ways of curing the disorder yet. Changing genders is not a cure or anything. No one is born suddenly transgender. ​Same apparently goes to homosexuality.

People change their gender because they are given too much freedom.

K bye.

BoredSozes
07-14-2015, 06:03 PM
Why don't people accept their gender?

If a girl wants to be a boy, usually they call her a tomboy more than a transgender. Pretty sure a girl can like boyish things and still accept herself as female.

IDK, I don't really know much about transgender TBH. Is it a real scientific thing, or just something people made up in an attempt to be "different" or "diverse"? Some people have started saying stuff on tumblr like "I'm gender less" and illogical stuff like I'm "polydjkdhxuiejd" just to try and look cool and get attention for being supposedly different; so I really don't know anymore.

26FtW26
07-14-2015, 06:16 PM

According to my mom's psychology books, the fact of wanting to change gender is the result of a mental disorder known as "body dysmorphic disorder" which is either hereditary or is caused by events that lowered the self-esteem of the person. Low self-esteem and anxiety make the person think that he isn't made to be in the body they want to be. As there are no treatments to cure it, their last resort lays in changing their gender, because there are no known ways of curing the disorder yet. Changing genders is not a cure or anything. No one is born suddenly transgender. ​Same apparently goes to homosexuality.

K bye.

Soo you are saying homosexuality and transgender is a sickness?
Well then.

BuilderBoy
07-14-2015, 06:20 PM
Well then.
No, he is saying it's low self esteem...

Aram Sevag
07-14-2015, 07:20 PM
Well then.

If you consider a disorder engendered by a lack of self-esteem as a sickness, yes.

Everything is based on the "cause-consequence" cycle.

For example:
Death of someone close to you > Sadness > Depression.

In this case it is:
Traumatic Experience > Diminished self-esteem > Homo/Trans

SuperJ
07-14-2015, 07:58 PM
I strongly disagree about it. I mean, your not even changing gender! Your still stuck with your sexual organs if you "change your gender". Like what the heck! Who finds a half man half woman attractive! "But if you believe it's the right thing to do, then you can do it! It's their choice!" No, because your not even changing gender (like I said) your just becoming some creepy half thing... It barely makes you human anymore.

And what if your a father/mother to kids? You come home one night and tell them that you changed your gender. Your wife/husband will probably leave you, and your kids will probably be sad for their whole life that they lost their father/mother.

SOUNDS SO GREAT RIGHT?

I mean no offense to people that have done it. It's just my opinion.

Chelia
07-14-2015, 08:02 PM
Just,Block the hate WOOP Woop Woop

Berenice
07-14-2015, 08:45 PM

There are a lot more supporters, are we gonna do this back and forth?

CoryT
07-14-2015, 09:09 PM
I don't like how people are fighting other people's opinions with their beliefs and religion with out caring about other people lifestyle. They are also basing their opinions of a biased nature...thus the reason why I accept anyone and/ or everyone

Bravo forumers
http://rs305.pbsrc.com/albums/nn201/Bsabres27/Rays%20G1fs/spongebobevery1leaves_zps4b000219.gif~c200

Applez
07-14-2015, 09:21 PM
Fishy ur a disappointment

Tre
07-14-2015, 09:55 PM
Even if you don't agree with it there's nothing you can do so there's no point in hatin' :whistling:

Worry about your own life and do what you think is right

- - - Updated - - -

If you consider a disorder engendered by a lack of self-esteem as a sickness, yes.

For example:

In this case it is:

Wow because that's been proven and that makes sense.... I mean all gays are just so depressed and hate their life :whistling:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003320257/3454314336_360_lesbian_couple_0604_xlarge.jpeg

So much sadness and depression ........ NOT

meowza
07-14-2015, 10:02 PM
There are a lot more supporters, are we gonna do this back and forth?

Well sure there may be more supporters but just because there aren't as many haters doesn't mean it might not hurt her feelings. Depends how long you want to argue with me.

Aram Sevag
07-14-2015, 11:48 PM
Even if you don't agree with it there's nothing you can do so there's no point in hatin' :whistling:

Worry about your own life and do what you think is right

- - - Updated - - -

Wow because that's been proven and that makes sense.... I mean all gays are just so depressed and hate their life :whistling:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003320257/3454314336_360_lesbian_couple_0604_xlarge.jpeg

So much sadness and depression ........ NOT

That's what medicine says... :whistling:

Not my words at all.

Simplify_
07-15-2015, 12:06 AM
Well sure there may be more supporters but just because there aren't as many haters doesn't mean it might not hurt her feelings. Depends how long you want to argue with me.

She left lol, anyways, the supporters and haters aren't at the same percentage
Might be 75 percent supporters

GaryAir
07-15-2015, 12:09 AM
Wow because that's been proven and that makes sense.... I mean all gays are just so depressed and hate their life

I am (10 tears)

darksnake99
07-15-2015, 12:10 AM

K bye.

citation plz

Myrred
07-15-2015, 12:10 AM
The comments honestly makes me sad :nope:

Transgender people just want to feel comfortable in their own skin.. Its not for attention nor is it a choice, they were born that way.

meowza
07-15-2015, 12:11 AM
She left lol, anyways, the supporters and haters aren't at the same percentage
Might be 75 percent supporters

I know but that still leaves 25 percent haters. Which is a lot.

GaryAir
07-15-2015, 12:12 AM
No one is born suddenly transgender. ​Same apparently goes to homosexuality.

Oh I know I was not born gay, that sounds like bs

CoryT
07-15-2015, 12:12 AM

Transgender people just want to feel comfortable in their own skin.. Its not for attention nor is it a choice, they were born that way.

THIS GUY IS OFFICIALLY MY BUDDY:panic::panic::panic:

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS

Simplify_
07-15-2015, 12:13 AM
I know but that still leaves 25 percent haters. Which is a lot.

But 75% is a lot of people going to hell :\

Nvm I give up with this :crazy:

Myrred

For example:

In this case it is:

????????????

Im pretty sure my "Traumatic Experience" didn't turn me bi..

meowza

Ikr. It's sad that people think there trying to get attention/ pity

Simplify_
07-15-2015, 12:14 AM

Well it ain't there skin, you're born a gender and should stay with it.

GaryAir
07-15-2015, 12:16 AM
Plz nobody say anything about being born gay, don't tell me how I was born -_-

CoryT
07-15-2015, 12:16 AM

Tbh this thread is a violation to a rule of some sort
I mean this world is pretty biased...
People just don't accept people CHOICES

Myrred
07-15-2015, 12:17 AM

Precisely.

And guess what comes with it?
Being isolated by your own friends. Hate. Bullying.

I don't think its worth it if you're just doing it for the attention.

meowza
07-15-2015, 12:18 AM

Wow.. Just wow. That's just pathetic. Where does it say that a transgender person or people that support it go to hell. Pas long as your bringing religion into this, then God loves all his children and gives them free will. He would want them to be happy. Not sad. And if being transgender makes them love themselves then good for them!

Myrred
07-15-2015, 12:20 AM
Well it ain't there skin, you're born a gender and should stay with it.

What if you were forced into a role you didn't like?

GaryAir
07-15-2015, 12:21 AM
Wow.. Just wow. That's just pathetic. Where does it say that a transgender person or people that support it go to hell. Pas long as your bringing religion into this, then God loves all his children and gives them free will. He would want them to be happy. Not sad. And if being transgender makes them love themselves then good for them!

But it's disgusting :\ like Angelina Jolie's daughter, she decided she was a boy at 3 years old. She's obviously confused...

Myrred
07-15-2015, 12:21 AM

It had to be said :hat:

Hopefully this thread can help our fellow forumers understand it better

GaryAir
07-15-2015, 12:22 AM
What if you were forced into a role you didn't like?

Well too damn bad, learn to appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

It had to be said :hat:

Hopefully this thread can help our fellow forumers understand it better

I will never understand it .-.

CoryT
07-15-2015, 12:23 AM

Please do not put religion into this...
It's a lowly move that people use when you don't have anything else to say

Myrred
07-15-2015, 12:24 AM
But it's disgusting :\

Everyone is different. Just because someone is different doesn't mean that they're disgusting.

I honestly admire them for their courage. They've truly been through a lot.
And met people like you.

GaryAir
07-15-2015, 12:25 AM
when you don't have anything else to say

It's disgusting, she can say that

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone is different. Just because someone is different doesn't mean that they're disgusting.

I honestly admire them for their courage. They've truly been through a lot.
And met people like you.

You've met a gay person that doesn't agree with transgenders?

CoryT
07-15-2015, 12:25 AM
Kinda cool how now shows are displaying that its ok to be different

Myrred
07-15-2015, 12:30 AM
Well too damn bad, learn to appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

I will never understand it .-.

You're telling others to deal with their life when you cant deal with the fact that someone else is making their own choices for their OWN LIFE, what?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't. But they're out there.

The reason why i think most gay people support transgenders are because it's likely that they've been through the same thing.
They're fighting for the same reason, to be themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda cool how now shows are displaying that its ok to be different

Yup! That's a big step in the right direction for the community.

Steven universe, The 100, LOK, OITNB and several others all display queer characters!

GaryAir
07-15-2015, 12:30 AM
I haven't.

Oh I thought you said you met people like me .-. You don't know meh

Well, I'm done with this thread. Last words, trans are gross

Myrred
07-15-2015, 12:32 AM
Oh I thought you said you met people like me .-. You don't know meh

Well, I'm done with this thread. Last words, trans are gross

You're a first, then. And hopefully the last.

Simplify_
07-15-2015, 12:34 AM
It's a lowly move that people use when you don't have anything else to say

Best friend of the year award goes to Cory for saying this to an 11 year old .__________.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Err.. I won't say that

CoryT
07-15-2015, 12:37 AM
Best friend of the year award goes to Cory for saying this to an 11 year old .__________.

- - - Updated - - -

Err.. I won't say that

Age is just an incorrect measure of time:rolleyes:
And why aren't you a little young to be discussing about this:confused:

Simplify_
07-15-2015, 12:39 AM
Age is just an incorrect measure of time:rolleyes:
And why aren't you a little young to be discussing about this:confused:

Now i'm confused

Defuse
07-15-2015, 01:28 AM
A little bump, this thread got more replies that i expected:prophet:

Magicalfishy
07-15-2015, 08:56 PM
You can choose what gender you'd like to be in your head, but in all honesty you can't change something that is set in stone. It's basically saying the sun isn't hot, it's actually cold. You can be an artificial opposite gender, but the truth that prevails is that you can never truly change your gender no matter how feminine or masculine you think you are.

Oh, and by the way the whole "being born that way" is a lie that is massively spreading across all media platforms in order to distract and brainwash people from what is really going on. Your choice to believe me or not. In fact, my uncle was born straight, and he's become gay in the past few years because of events/people around him.

Frekoos
07-15-2015, 09:15 PM
You can choose what gender you'd like to be in your head, but in all honesty you can't change something that is set in stone. It's basically saying the sun isn't hot, it's actually cold. You can be an artificial opposite gender, but the truth that prevails is that you can never truly change your gender no matter how feminine or masculine you think you are.

Oh, and by the way the whole "being born that way" is a lie that is massively spreading across all media platforms in order to distract and brainwash people from what is really going on. Your choice to believe me or not. In fact, my uncle was born straight, and he's become gay in the past few years because of events/people around him.

HE CAME.

After like 10 years.

Hans
07-15-2015, 09:16 PM

took you so long

iHateThis
07-15-2015, 09:20 PM

Your uncle was gay from the start and due to an "event" came out.

You can keep saying he was straight in the beginning, but he will only say that from the pressures of your family.

GTLighty
07-15-2015, 09:20 PM
It's a mutation. I don't think people should be judged by it. It ain't their fault.

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 09:35 PM

So one day he decided instead of liking girls, he'll like boys? What the heck?

Idiot.

CoryT
07-15-2015, 09:41 PM

You can keep saying he was straight in the beginning, but he will only say that from the pressures of your family.

People aren't born gay... they choose that path whenever they want... just accept them

It's a mutation. I don't think people should be judged by it. It ain't their fault.

It's more of a choice than a Mutation...mutations are like birth defects, albinos and other rare occurrences...which some aren't bad:sweatdrop::o

Idiots.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.KBUQVsrj1Kdox1yHR25OTQ&w=179&h=179&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.1

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 09:43 PM
People aren't born gay... they choose that path whenever they want... just accept them

It's more of a choice than a Mutation...mutations are like birth defects, albinos and other rare occurrences...which some aren't bad:sweatdrop::o

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.KBUQVsrj1Kdox1yHR25OTQ&w=179&h=179&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.1

Why don't you gtfo? I stated a valid point, don't get butthurt.

CoryT
07-15-2015, 09:48 PM

Idiot.

What you just said was rude! Flat out very disrespectful to his uncle

My policy is that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all:prophet::prophet:

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 09:50 PM
What you just said was rude! Flat out very disrespectful to his uncle

My policy is that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all:prophet::prophet:

He's being disrespectful towards transgenders, and I'm just stating something logical.

Aram Sevag
07-15-2015, 11:38 PM

Exactly my point.

You cannot not be born that way, but subconsciously after events, your brain thinks that you are meant to be what you are not.

My last post on this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

And he clearly stated that events made him turn that way.

Now I'll use your quote against you.

Magicalfishy
07-16-2015, 03:00 PM

He dated girls for years, but after he moved out he has had exposure to many different people and events. He has TONS of gay friends, and over time they can heavily influence from events and other people can cause you to make changes.

By the way, he never stated he was always gay or if he was straight and then became gay. He isn't "saying" anything to "keep family peace."

My uncle wasn't always gay. If you want to buy that propaganda spreading via media go ahead in not stopping you. Its all just a distraction from what's really going on... turning the people into gullible zombies.

And no, I don't hate transgenders. I love and treat everyone the same, and I wouldn't have a single problem having transgender friends.