PDA

View Full Version : Finally! I got a mouse pad!

Festivity
07-14-2015, 01:30 PM
Ugh, it's been a long day! Without you mouse pad! I can finally play CS:GO with ease and comfort! We've come a long wayyyy! From where we began! I can finally play TF2 with ease and comfort! With eaasee and comfort! Wow, who kn- should I continue?

Anyways got a decent mouse pad, last time I only played with my mouse on bare WOOD, bare WOOD, finally got one! It isn't Razer, but it's a decent Japanese mouse pad :crazy:
Tell me if I should continue the parody :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

bump guys u no car bout mah mous ped, ;-;
rat my parodi 1/0

Mark Chong
07-14-2015, 02:10 PM
Try crushing a paper till it feels like tissue, then u can use it.

ianCSzz
07-14-2015, 02:38 PM
Ugh, it's been a long day! Without you mouse pad! I can finally play CS:GO with ease and comfort! We've come a long wayyyy! From where we began! I can finally play TF2 with ease and comfort! With eaasee and comfort! Wow, who kn- should I continue?

Anyways got a decent mouse pad, last time I only played with my mouse on bare WOOD, bare WOOD, finally got one! It isn't Razer, but it's a decent Japanese mouse pad :crazy:
Tell me if I should continue the parody :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

bump guys u no car bout mah mous ped, ;-;
rat my parodi 1/0

Am I supposed to read this post in the See You Again melody?

PotatoMarco
07-14-2015, 02:54 PM
Am I supposed to read this post in the See You Again melody?

Yes apparently.

And congratulations!

26FtW26
07-14-2015, 04:16 PM
I don't have a Mouse Pad because I feel like it restricts my movement.
But if I ever will get a mousepad, it'll be a Firefly.

CoryT
07-14-2015, 04:25 PM
I just glued skin felts on the bottom of my mouse...even though I don't play computer games

Hans
07-14-2015, 05:34 PM
AYYY LMAO. GUD JOB, AND NOYICE IYDIEA.

Cloverlord
07-14-2015, 05:42 PM
Ah, I feel you. I just bought my own mousepad not too long ago. I found that without one, sometimes my curser wouldn't move where I needed it and it would cause me a lot of frustration. Also, nice tune. I didn't catch on to it until after the song was revealed in the comments. Lol

meowza
07-14-2015, 05:45 PM
Continu ze Parodi.