PDA

View Full Version : Not a fan of FNaF anymore

ParkourDevil
07-14-2015, 10:37 PM
Scotty, you should've ended the series into the 3rd part. Now it's just getting weird. It doesn't look scary at all. Now the FNaF community is just utter crap,
Here's the new trailer that made me loose my interest in FnaF;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnecipvynxs&feature=youtu.be
However, i had amazing time with FNaF. I will miss it
Have a good night guys

darksnake99
07-14-2015, 10:39 PM
I thought the first game was decent. (DECENT, NOT GOOD)

But then it exploded, rabid fans, effortless sequels, AND THE FAN ART, OH GOD THE FAN ART.

You took the first step. Welcome to chemotherapy.

Invalid
07-14-2015, 10:46 PM
Scotty, you should've ended the series into the 3rd part. Now it's just getting weird. It doesn't look scary at all. Now the FNaF community is just utter crap,

Have a good night guys

Parkour, it was the only thing that made up you. I used to make jokes about you and Fnaf.

oh well lol who cares.

I'm Rapidfire if you didn't know

Rockytop
07-14-2015, 10:46 PM
I'm not much of a big fan of FNAF, but my god the fandom is HORRIBLE! :nope:

ParkourDevil
07-14-2015, 10:54 PM
Parkour, it was the only thing that made up you. I used to make jokes about you and Fnaf.

oh well lol who cares.

I'm Rapidfire if you didn't know

Go checkout the fan arts
Freakin' animatronic love, and all kind of other disgusting stuff
im out of this piece of crap

Kranken
07-14-2015, 11:11 PM
I lost interest after the first game.

|ThyLuigi|
07-14-2015, 11:11 PM

Have a good night guys

I have still hardly played it.

bagel124
07-14-2015, 11:29 PM
The games are "meh". The fanbase is 1,000,000 times worse. The fanart... it's unbearable.

tson
07-14-2015, 11:32 PM

scott what were you smoking

ParkourDevil
07-14-2015, 11:33 PM
The games are "meh". The fanbase is 1,000,000 times worse. The fanart... it's unbearable.

I see what you're talking about

bagel124
07-14-2015, 11:34 PM
Oh god why? That isn't even the worst of it either...

Simplify_
07-14-2015, 11:35 PM
Go checkout the fan arts
Freakin' animatronic love, and all kind of other disgusting stuff
im out of this piece of crap
Yeah the fart art is really weird, I dislike Fnaf now .-.

IQuakers
07-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Smike will be liek Y IS IT ENDING NUUUU

Simplify_
07-14-2015, 11:40 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/C4Rzid6XHH8/hqdefault.jpg

Ewww

tson
07-14-2015, 11:40 PM
Smike will be liek Y IS IT ENDING NUUUU

smike: omff fnaf 4 trailer

>watches trailer

smike: ew

ParkourDevil
07-14-2015, 11:46 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/C4Rzid6XHH8/hqdefault.jpg

Ewww

Foxy fangirls are the worst..

PolarisHD
07-14-2015, 11:47 PM
I don't think you should hate on a game just because of its community, fan arts, and stuff like that. The only time you should criticize it is when you don't like the gameplay. It's a bit unfair. But that's just me. However, multiplayer games are a different story.

I'm a bit interested with the fan arts. Can anyone post more images (or just PM me instead)?

Simplify_
07-14-2015, 11:53 PM
Wait but how is the community horrible?

nevaks
07-15-2015, 12:53 AM
i don't see FNAF 4 give more challenging than FNAF 1,2,3..
it's the worse sequel in fnaf

CoryT
07-15-2015, 01:06 AM

Dude........

Rule 34.... 4chan.... they ruin eerything

Also they made an anime about it... ITS HORRIBLE!!!
HOW CAN ONE'S CHEST BOUNCE LIKE THAT!!

THEY SHOULD HAVE ENDED IT AT THE FIRST GAME

ParkourDevil
07-15-2015, 02:09 AM
Dude........

Rule 34.... 4chan.... they ruin eerything

Also they made an anime about it... ITS HORRIBLE!!!
HOW CAN ONE'S CHEST BOUNCE LIKE THAT!!

THEY SHOULD HAVE ENDED IT AT THE FIRST GAME

My friend challenged me to read an.. pretty distrubing Foxy X Toy Chica story once..
I couldn't sleep for a few days

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you should hate on a game just because of its community, fan arts, and stuff like that. The only time you should criticize it is when you don't like the gameplay. It's a bit unfair. But that's just me. However, multiplayer games are a different story.

I'm a bit interested with the fan arts. Can anyone post more images (or just PM me instead)?

lol i can soon

CoryT
07-15-2015, 02:10 AM
My friend challenged me to read an.. pretty distrubing Foxy X Toy Chica story once..
I couldn't sleep for a few days

- - - Updated - - -

lol i can soonsend me the link:crazy:

Simplify_
07-15-2015, 02:11 AM
Wait but how is the community horrible?

Yeah I agree with simplify...............

ParkourDevil
07-15-2015, 02:17 AM
send me the link:crazy:

The Foxy X Toy Chica was deleted. I sent you another distrubing fanfic instead

lukj2001
07-15-2015, 02:32 AM

LOOL THE FURIES

SwafGaming
07-15-2015, 04:50 AM
First : Growtopia cumminity Is WAY worse that this!
second : You didn't even tried it! you might like it,if you don't want to spend money on it I can give you an app that download Paid apps for free,So yea I will try it thought! I'm just interested in the story and the Antimitroncs

Megazork
07-15-2015, 04:53 AM
Wait the game was supposed to be scary in the first place? Rotflmao

ParkourDevil
07-15-2015, 05:23 AM
Wait the game was supposed to be scary in the first place? Rotflmao

I like you, Megazork. You're not like, afraid of anything. Not even that Smile.jpg that kept me awake for weeks

Megazork
07-15-2015, 07:23 AM
I like you, Megazork. You're not like, afraid of anything. Not even that Smile.jpg that kept me awake for weeks

I was exposed to a lot of horror in my youth thanks to my wonderful cousins. Anything close to being actually scaring me would only make me shudder at the thought but really, the only scary thing that gets me is the vague future.

Kroakie
07-15-2015, 07:25 AM
Looks like a crappy gmod series.

Hans
07-15-2015, 07:37 AM
Ive lost interest the since 3rd it was getting a little "off" for me.

Welcome to the club.

- - - Updated - - -

And ofc

Scott wants profit thats why he keeps making series that confuses everything up. He shouldve atleast cared about the endings and fans that were looking up to him.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean smile dog? That's not even half scary if you tell me.

Only thing ik im afraid of are loud sounds that mix up with scary pics.

If a good story or only a pic, it only gives me the chills.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, alot of FNAF fans never cared for the actual gameplay, but the thrill and excitement it gives you while thinking the story out and playing the game. I cared for the story, because it was cool enough to even make me think of something productive while playing.

Lost interest after the 3rd.

Updated
07-15-2015, 09:27 AM
Yet here I am sick of this old pc that can't even run fnaf ._.

Hans
07-15-2015, 09:28 AM
Yet here I am sick of this old pc that can't even run fnaf ._.

YOU SHOULD THROW IT ON THE GROUND.

ParkourDevil
07-15-2015, 11:03 AM
I was exposed to a lot of horror in my youth thanks to my wonderful cousins. Anything close to being actually scaring me would only make me shudder at the thought but really, the only scary thing that gets me is the vague future.

I'm sorry, man..
My childhood wasn't that great either, but it was awesome as it was :)

PURPLE585
07-15-2015, 11:07 AM
It ain't strange to loose interest

Plus the sequels lost their luster anyway

BioTestificate
07-15-2015, 11:29 AM
There're lots of sequels that made the entire story worse, including this used-to-be great game. But oh well, everyone lose interest in things they used to love more than their lives.

Areodax
07-15-2015, 11:45 AM
Rule 34th of the internet bois.

Rule 34th.

Rule 34.

(Unsafe kind of stuff, yeah. If you don't know what it means, search at your own risk.)

BlaZinG
07-15-2015, 11:46 AM
second : You didn't even tried it! you might like it,if you don't want to spend money on it I can give you an app that download Paid apps for free,So yea I will try it thought! I'm just interested in the story and the Antimitroncs

CUMmunity.

Nope
07-15-2015, 11:48 AM

I can see why you dislike the fan base.

Areodax
07-15-2015, 11:48 AM

Poor basterd.

Anyways, I have delved in the deep web once, found nothing to be horrified at yo.

But you know what's scarier than FNAF? Flipping spiders that drop from the ceiling. I can't even.

Berenice
07-15-2015, 05:50 PM

Have a good night guys

How is the community crap?

ParkourDevil
07-16-2015, 06:22 PM
The only scary thing about this game is the fanbase
Well said

Berenice
07-16-2015, 06:39 PM
Proud of you man

- - - Updated - - -

Ehhh lets just say that if you are willing to see the truly horrible and perverted community google "FNAF fanfic"

So the entire community makes terrible fan art?

*Wikie
07-16-2015, 06:46 PM
This game is horrible im not fan of this game. Let's play gt! :D

Rockytop
07-16-2015, 06:50 PM

Have a good night guys
Can you blame Scott for this? You should blame that on the FNAF fandom. They keep begging poor Scott to make the game and they never leave him alone. He's basically running out of ideas, but no the fandom keeps annoying him. Which is why I hate the horrible fandom, because they never seem to SHUT UP.

ParkourDevil
07-16-2015, 07:18 PM
Can you blame Scott for this? You should blame that on the FNAF fandom. They keep begging poor Scott to make the game and they never leave him alone. He's basically running out of ideas, but no the fandom keeps annoying him. Which is why I hate the horrible fandom, because they never seem to SHUT UP.

That's true. Even if he did put ''The final chapter'' in the title the idiots wont just shut up
and some foxy-fangirls seems to be offended by foxy's new design in FNaF3 and FNaF4

InstaRabbit
07-17-2015, 05:50 AM
This game is horrible im not fan of this game. Let's play gt! :D
no

yeah the only thing interesting about this "game" is the story and theories. Which is in the wiki.

I thought the first game was decent. (DECENT, NOT GOOD)

But then it exploded, rabid fans, effortless sequels, AND THE FAN ART, OH GOD THE FAN ART.

You took the first step. Welcome to chemotherapy.
this is what you get when 10 900million subscriber fake overreaction youtubers play the same "SCARIEST GAME 2015 I SH** IN MY PANTS"

Nooo Please Keep Playing FNAF!
go back to watching poodiecrap

Devilrule
07-18-2015, 01:21 PM
Please Be FNAF Fan! Again!:D