PDA

View Full Version : Magical Forum

Magicalfishy
07-20-2013, 01:44 PM
I don't mean to steal members from RTsoft, so stay here too, this forum is wonderful.

Another awesome forum is MagicalForum the web address is www.magicalforum.proboards.com
There you can talk about just about everything, we also have a moderated shoutbox where you can talk to friends live. We are also looking to hire new staff membes, as of the old ones are inactive. We have 70 members and counting, so join today! :D
www.magicalforum.proboards.com (Bookmark or favorite the page so you don't loose the address.)

optimuswhat
07-21-2013, 12:21 AM
There's suddenly a bunch of users advertising forums on RT Soft forums.

K

Magicalfishy
07-22-2013, 02:58 PM
Yeah I guess, but many of my friends on here joined after I made a similar post months ago.

WARMAKER
07-23-2013, 12:45 AM
i think i might register

CarloRay
07-23-2013, 10:54 AM
I don't mean to steal members from RTsoft, so stay here too, this forum is wonderful.

Another awesome forum is MagicalForum the web address is www.magicalforum.proboards.com
There you can talk about just about everything, we also have a moderated shoutbox where you can talk to friends live. We are also looking to hire new staff membes, as of the old ones are inactive. We have 70 members and counting, so join today! :D
www.magicalforum.proboards.com (Bookmark or favorite the page so you don't loose the address.)

In accordance with United States law, we do not allow members under the age of 13. :(

Magicalfishy
07-23-2013, 09:07 PM
You can still join, it just auto did that so kid's parents don't sue us.