PDA

View Full Version : GOD WHY

lukj2001
07-15-2015, 03:33 AM
CLOSE FRIEND'S DAD JUST GOT LEUKEMIA

SUNDAY WE HAD A BARBECUE. HE WAS FINE. THEN TODAY MY DAD TOLD ME HE HAD LEUKEMIA. *** SO SUDDEN

*** GOD WHY EVERY TIME I SEE IN THE NEWS THERES SOMEONE THAT LIVES TO 80 90 100. THEY WERE AGAINST GOD THEIR WHOLE LIVES, DOING THINGS WRONG IN GOD'S EYES. BUT WHY DID YOU GIVE THIS MAN LEUKEMIA???

HE WAS SO KIND AND HE HELPED EVERYONE. EVERY SUNDAY HE WOULD MAKE THE LUNCH FOR EVERYONE FOR FREE. HE REPAIRED AND BUILT STUFF AND RENOVATED AROUND THE CHURCH. WHY GOD DID HE HAVE TO GET LEUKEMIA??? ISN'T IT RARE FOR AN ADULT TO GET LEUKEMIA, ONLY ~1,000 ADULTS GET LEUKEMIA PER YEAR??? WHY HIM.

DeathSkull
07-15-2015, 03:34 AM

SUNDAY WE HAD A BARBECUE. HE WAS FINE. THEN TODAY MY DAD TOLD ME HE HAD LEUKEMIA. *** SO SUDDEN

*** GOD WHY EVERY TIME I SEE IN THE NEWS THERES SOMEONE THAT LIVES TO 80 90 100. THEY WERE AGAINST GOD THEIR WHOLE LIVES, DOING THINGS WRONG IN GOD'S EYES. BUT WHY DID YOU GIVE THIS MAN LEUKEMIA???

HE WAS SO KIND AND HE HELPED EVERYONE. EVERY SUNDAY HE WOULD MAKE THE LUNCH FOR EVERYONE FOR FREE. HE REPAIRED AND BUILT STUFF AND RENOVATED AROUND THE CHURCH. WHY GOD DID HE HAVE TO GET LEUKEMIA??? ISN'T IT RARE FOR AN ADULT TO GET LEUKEMIA, ONLY ~1,000 ADULTS GET LEUKEMIA PER YEAR??? WHY HIM.

God has a plan and purpose for everything bro. Sad to hear that though :(

HerobrineFan
07-15-2015, 03:36 AM
Imagine as every person as a flower, and as a flower gets picked, the person dies.

Beautiful people are beautiful flowers

What do you pick up first?

Beautiful Flowers

meowza
07-15-2015, 03:36 AM
Well, if your talking religious, then I'm pretty sure in the Christian religion, God takes lives when he needs them in heaven. I'm sorry to hear about your friends dad. I hope he stays strong. He can make it through.

lukj2001
07-15-2015, 03:38 AM
Well, if your talking religious, then I'm pretty sure in the Christian religion, God takes lives when he needs them in heaven. I'm sorry to hear about your friends dad. I hope he stays strong. He can make it through.

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH THE MONEY FOR THE MEDICINE IS ASTRONOMICAL. EVEN IF I SOLD MY HOUSE AND ALL MY STUFF IT WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO COVER FOR THE MEDICINE. YES I KNOW HE NEEDS THEM FOR HEAVEN YES I REALLY KNOW BUT *** HES HEALTHY ONE DAY AND GETS LEUKEMIA THE NEXT.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS THINKING BUT I WILL FAST FOR 3 DAYS

Thatchy
07-15-2015, 03:39 AM
DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH THE MONEY FOR THE MEDICINE IS ASTRONOMICAL. EVEN IF I SOLD MY HOUSE AND ALL MY STUFF IT WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO COVER FOR THE MEDICINE. YES I KNOW HE NEEDS THEM FOR HEAVEN YES I REALLY KNOW BUT *** HES HEALTHY ONE DAY AND GETS LEUKEMIA THE NEXT.

you will fast...?

lukj2001
07-15-2015, 03:40 AM
you will fast...?

YES I WILL FAST.

Thatchy
07-15-2015, 03:42 AM
YES I WILL FAST.

yes, do a fundraiser to "raise" money

oh ho ho, i still got it

lukj2001
07-15-2015, 03:43 AM
yes, do a fundraiser to "raise" money

oh ho ho, i still got it

NO. FASTING MEANS INTENSE PRAYER + NO FOOD.

meowza
07-15-2015, 03:44 AM

Uh, sorry I was just trying to be nice..I get medicine is expensive but maybe with support from people close to him and can help. Since scientists don't really know what causes it and he was healthy then maybe it has to do with genetics or mental state. I'm really sorry.

PotatoMarco
07-15-2015, 03:44 AM
Imagine as every person as a flower, and as a flower gets picked, the person dies.

Beautiful people are beautiful flowers

What do you pick up first?

Beautiful Flowers

That was not how I remember it.

Its more of like this:

"Why do the best people die so soon?"
"When you’re in a garden, which flowers do you pick first?"
"The most beautiful ones"
"Exactly."

Anyways, I guess it is Gods plan or something :/

Thatchy
07-15-2015, 03:46 AM
NO. FASTING MEANS INTENSE PRAYER + NO FOOD.

oh dude, don't starve yourself ._.

lukj2001
07-15-2015, 03:48 AM
oh dude, don't starve yourself ._.

IM NOT STARVING MYSELF
IM TOO BITTER TO EAT

I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG HE WILL LIVE. HE IS ONLY IN HIS 30s. IF I WERE HIM I WOULD HAVE WASTED HALF OF MY LIFE ALREADY. WHAT ABOUT MY PARENTS? HOW LONG WILL THEY LIVE? HOW LONG WILL MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, EVERYONE LIVE?

PotatoMarco
07-15-2015, 03:50 AM
IM NOT STARVING MYSELF
IM TOO BITTER TO EAT

I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG HE WILL LIVE. HE IS ONLY IN HIS 30s. IF I WERE HIM I WOULD HAVE WASTED HALF OF MY LIFE ALREADY. WHAT ABOUT MY PARENTS? HOW LONG WILL THEY LIVE? HOW LONG WILL MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, EVERYONE LIVE?

Everything ends you know? And yeah, I know it must be devastating to have a family member die, and I cant expect anyone to get over it soon.
But have you talked to your dad about his current condition? And where is he right now?

Thatchy
07-15-2015, 03:52 AM
Everything ends you know? And yeah, I know it must be devastating to have a family member die, and I cant expect anyone to get over it soon.
But have you talked to your dad about his current condition? And where is he right now?

oh it's his dad?

if you read the beginning, i thought it was a family friend

lukj2001
07-15-2015, 03:54 AM

HES IN SOME HOSPITAL IN NY
IDK THEIR TESTING HIS MARROW FOR THE STAGE OF LEUKEMIA

PotatoMarco
07-15-2015, 03:55 AM
oh it's his dad?

if you read the beginning, i thought it was a family friend

The dad of his friend had leukemia.
Then he later found out that his dad had leukemia too.

Or did I get that wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

HES IN SOME HOSPITAL IN NY
IDK THEIR TESTING HIS MARROW FOR THE STAGE OF LEUKEMIA

Well, I dont know much about cancers but you could just hope for the best and wait. There is still a chance he would turn out fine : )

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 03:55 AM
God punishes for reason. He must'v did something.

I respect him though, and I hope he pulls through.

Thatchy
07-15-2015, 03:58 AM
The dad of his friend had leukemia.
Then he later found out that his dad had leukemia too.

Or did I get that wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I dont know much about cancers but you could just hope for the best and wait. There is still a chance he would turn out fine : )

meh i might have cancer as well on my head ._.

welp at least i had spaghetti for dinner

PotatoMarco
07-15-2015, 04:01 AM

Not to offend anyone, but I dont think god had anything to do with this :/

DeathSkull
07-15-2015, 04:04 AM

Eh, this is where a lot of people miss the main point. I don't agree with that. I don't want to start drama so I won't go into any more detail.

BTW to the maker of this thread: Just trust God and He will help you through this. This maybe His way to show you how REAL and BIG (In a good way) He really is.

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 04:19 AM
Not to offend anyone, but I dont think god had anything to do with this :/Well you know, all this religious stuff. :p

Simplify_
07-15-2015, 04:28 AM

Hell to the no, they didn't even believe in God .-. He's going to hell

- - - Updated - - -

Not to offend anyone, but I dont think god had anything to do with this :/

It was sin :prophet:

peck
07-15-2015, 04:30 AM

THAT REALLY SUCKS. BTW I THINK IT WAS THE BARBECUE

Simplify_
07-15-2015, 04:30 AM

This also could be a reason, I think ur correct

Thatchy
07-15-2015, 04:32 AM
THAT REALLY SUCKS. BTW I THINK IT WAS THE BARBECUE

(facedesk gif) when facepalm just isn't enough

peck
07-15-2015, 04:33 AM
(facedesk gif) when facepalm just isn't enough

Something you need?