PDA

View Full Version : How would you think of me being a MOD on GT?

Rockytop
07-15-2015, 07:05 AM
^^^^ Title says all

I always wondered on how good of a moderator I would be on GT :sweatdrop:

It would be an interesting experience, but I would have to deal with a lot of spam.

Rockytop
07-15-2015, 07:16 AM
Sorry, but I think that there are already too many mods.

I'm not begging to be one, I just brought up some random theory.

ezereal
07-15-2015, 07:19 AM
It's the first time I saw you and barely even know you, but just work hard ;) I can't say how well you could do when you are a mod, but just work hard, and stop thinking about being a mod, it will come to you naturally ;)

Rockytop
07-15-2015, 07:33 AM
I'm bumping it up :nope:

Updated
07-15-2015, 09:28 AM
If you became a moderator in growtopia...

Phew good thing I quit playing already.

jk

L3thalHunter
07-15-2015, 09:53 AM
I voted no because
First I dont know you
Second trust me when I say "It wont happen"
Third we hold too much right now

Hans
07-15-2015, 10:40 AM
nothx .

PolarisHD
07-15-2015, 12:11 PM
Damn. OP's ego must've been crushed after seeing the result of the poll.

Nope
07-15-2015, 12:21 PM
Considering the fact that you weren't even able to post this in the right subforum, I would say you won't even get the chance.

BlaZinG
07-15-2015, 12:22 PM
No, you'll never become one.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering the fact that you weren't even able to post this in the right subforum, I would say you won't even get the chance.

Omg I'm dying.

Myrred
07-15-2015, 01:48 PM
Hey! Don't take the comments to heart. Only you would know if you'll make a great mod.

Just be who you are and stay true to what you believe in :hat:

yoyotje2011
07-15-2015, 02:10 PM
Hey dude,

First of all I'd like to say I pity you at the moment for all the rejection you're getting... Guys be easy on him, come on ;)

I'm not going to vote, and I'll explain to you why.
I think I understand exactly why you have made this thread, but I'm not going to state that here because I didn't come to offend you or make you feel bad (that has already happened above me :rolleyes:) . I just want to make clear that the developers' decisions for who becomes a mod and who doesn't don't solely rely on what the community thinks of the player. In fact, the biggest part of their motivation is based on wether or not the player is capable of helping one another, and while doing that, also being friendly.
While we're there, I'd like to say that I do not think everyone is destined for that. Some people just literally can't do it. But that's still okay.

If you do want to be a moderator (which I'm not saying), I suggest you go out there and be yourself. Don't try to be someone you're not.

Rockytop
07-15-2015, 06:20 PM
Well, its official.
Many say its nothing special and I would suffer a life of spam and hate.

I completely understand. But come on, stop being a bunch of bullies. I just posted a random theory, not a thread like you can act like a bunch of immature humans and 6 year olds on.. I already know 1/4ths of the community who are inmature and rude to the forumers now..

iRhiaGT
07-15-2015, 06:23 PM
I'm not begging to be one, I just brought up some random theory.

In The Future U Might Be U NEVER KNOW :D

Rockytop
07-15-2015, 07:06 PM
Now here is some of the things I would do if I became a MOD:
- Be more active in the GT community
- Pay attention to /msgs I get as much as I can (That's going to be a while till that happens, lol)
- Reduce scams (Drop games, games with prizes in walls, "Locke is here" scammers, etc.)
- Be more of a nicer mod
- Cut down on spam
- Hopefully, make dating banned before awkward situations, like a grownup dating a child online, happens

Those are some ways I made if I ever become a mod to make GT a more happier game. (Don't know if it will happen, so I just have to keep dreaming)

Updated
07-16-2015, 10:12 AM
Now here is some of the things I would do if I became a MOD:
- Be more active in the GT community
- Pay attention to /msgs I get as much as I can (That's going to be a while till that happens, lol)
- Reduce scams (Drop games, games with prizes in walls, "Locke is here" scammers, etc.)
- Be more of a nicer mod
- Cut down on spam
- Hopefully, make dating banned before awkward situations, like a grownup dating a child online, happens

Those are some ways I made if I ever become a mod to make GT a more happier game. (Don't know if it will happen, so I just have to keep dreaming)

Dream on, everyone who is really greedy on becoming a moderator always say those thing they would do

Hans
07-16-2015, 10:15 AM
Id make a good overlord in gt and ban every peasant and dictate and overthrow seth and hamumu

Vote hans for best mod overlord ever.