PDA

View Full Version : Ads?

Mark Chong
07-15-2015, 11:30 AM
Do you guys have ads on this Forums when using it the computer?I get ads all over this Forums.. ._.

Arcyus
07-15-2015, 11:35 AM
You accidently installed adsbot without knowing it, it happend to me too

Mark Chong
07-15-2015, 11:47 AM
You accidently installed adsbot without knowing it, it happend to me too

Yea,I downloaded some kind of Ad app or something,currently deleting suspicious apps

just one growtopian
07-15-2015, 11:49 AM
I have never gotten any ads here:scratch:

ianCSzz
07-15-2015, 11:58 AM
I've gotten lots of ads, especially the giveadamn.co.uk ad. They're usually popping up in people's signatures. Weird.

if you didn't notice that this is a sarcasm yet, well, it is.

LolDawn
07-15-2015, 11:59 AM
I've gotten lots of ads, especially the giveadamn.co.uk ad. They're usually popping up in people's signatures. Weird.

They've signed up I guess?

BioTestificate
07-15-2015, 12:27 PM

if you didn't notice that this is a sarcasm yet, well, it is.

Are dragons collected in Dragon Cave considered as ads right now?Anyways, you've probably downloaded something with malware. I suggest being wary with what you install next time to avoid this to happen again (I experienced it also, twice).

Festivity
07-15-2015, 12:50 PM
Do you guys have ads on this Forums when using it the computer?I get ads all over this Forums.. ._.

Android? Or Windows? You downloaded a speeciiaallll thing called "Adware", my friend. It means for Advertising software, correct me if I'm wrong, but yolo.

Mark Chong
07-15-2015, 12:55 PM
Thks guys,I smh got it fixed

The ads were annoying as :poop:

Festivity
07-15-2015, 01:00 PM
Thks guys,I smh got it fixed

The ads were annoying as :poop:

I, FESTIVITY, THE OFFICER OF THE SHIPPERS ARMY, will guess what you did, I'm guessing, YOU DOWNLOADED A CRACKED GAME! :crazy:
Second, I guess you downloaded a toolbar or a totally-not-shady program called "Totally-not-shady Anti-virus"

(jk this is a joke)

Mark Chong
07-15-2015, 01:05 PM
I, FESTIVITY, THE OFFICER OF THE SHIPPERS ARMY, will guess what you did, I'm guessing, YOU DOWNLOADED A CRACKED GAME! :crazy:
Second, I guess you downloaded a toolbar or a totally-not-shady program called "Totally-not-shady Anti-virus"

(jk this is a joke)

Oh wait,you got promoted to an Officer rank?Hows that possible..I mean congratz..

Festivity
07-15-2015, 01:12 PM
Oh wait,you got promoted to an Officer rank?Hows that possible..I mean congratz..

Shhh, I just edited the Holy Book of Ranks. We can't let Areodax know, might change myself into a General doe :crazy:

Mark Chong
07-15-2015, 01:14 PM
Shhh, I just edited the Holy Book of Ranks. We can't let Areodax know, might change myself into a General doe :crazy:

Wait wait wait...I thought the book was hidden in the jungle of GabeNs where the crusaders live and hunt for food(you know theyre actually cannibals,dont you?).How did you manage to get through to the where the book was?

Festivity
07-15-2015, 01:21 PM
Wait wait wait...I thought the book was hidden in the jungle of GabeNs where the crusaders live and hunt for food(you know theyre actually cannibals,dont you?).How did you manage to get through to the where the book was?

Managed to distract Gaben with all of my money and got the book! :crazy:

Herac
07-15-2015, 01:25 PM
I got Adblock on my Mac. Dont see ads.

Hans
07-15-2015, 01:27 PM

the crusaders are everywhere n00b