PDA

View Full Version : My opinion about YOU.

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 07:40 PM
Hey guys. And since everybody is doing this stuff now I might as well try it myself. So all you have to do is tell me your opinion about me in the comments below, then I'll do you. Simple. :hat:

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 07:44 PM
DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i know whats coming lmao.You didn't read the thread. All you did was just look at the title. Which makes you always in a rush, and hyper. And from what I have seen, you seem to be mysterious, you seem kind of spammy and over excited.

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 07:45 PM
i didnt expect this...As I said, I don't really know you, and that is really all the info I have over what I have seen.

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 07:47 PM
you never checked my posts, didnt u?No, and I will not waste my time on trying to find the perfect facts. You do seem kind of... Spammy?

Pyroworld
07-15-2015, 07:47 PM
I think ur Shrek master...
M MEMEMMEMEMEMEMEE

Applez
07-15-2015, 07:48 PM
You seem nice

NeverBeen
07-15-2015, 07:48 PM
Just dont be too hard, Okay?

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 07:49 PM
Your a good friend to others, decent forumer, stands up for people when he needs to.

8/10Your quite a mature guy most of the time. You don't seem spammy, and you seem like a good guy. But when it comes to protecting your friends or your self, you stand for your opinion even if you are wrong, or if everyone else is not on your side. I like that. :hat:

SilentDogs
07-15-2015, 07:50 PM
It's wierd how you keep changing characters...
Anyways, overall, you are just a typical forumer who is nice and cool. You take things seriously when it's needed and you always find the time to make jokes. You're posts are totally fab! Glad to be your Real life friend! :crazy:

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 07:50 PM
oh now i understand.

so in the title u said "my oppinion about you".

but the thread is the opposite.

LOALWATES^DHIGw eaotjzdxf cvck LYGFIn the thread it's the opposite? Nope. It clearly says I will give my opinion about you if your give yours about me.

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 07:52 PM
It's wierd how you keep changing characters...
Anyways, overall, you are just a typical forumer who is nice and cool. You take things seriously when it's needed and you always find the time to make jokes. You're posts are totally fab! Glad to be your Real life friend! :crazy:You are serious when needed, but you can be a fun person to hang with. You rarely get mad and start raging in arguments, and you usually keep your cool even if someone is insulting you. You are a good friend and forumer.

Applez
07-15-2015, 07:54 PM
Wow u skipped me and bae when went on to other things

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 07:55 PM
I think ur Shrek master...
M MEMEMMEMEMEMEMEEYou can be serious, you can be a fun. You have a lot of personalities but they are all good. You look pretty chill and overall a cool guy.:hat:

- - - Updated - - -

You seem niceYou are usually very energetic. I like how you always keep your cool.

Applez
07-15-2015, 07:57 PM
You can be serious, you can be a fun. You have a lot of personalities but they are all good. You look pretty chill and overall a cool guy.:hat:

- - - Updated - - -

You are usually very energetic. I like how you always keep your cool.

Do u know me about keeping my cool

I am energetic asf tho so that part was spot on lol

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 08:01 PM
Do u know me about keeping my cool

I am energetic asf tho so that part was spot on lolWell I usually don 't see you raging at others so I thought you could keep your cool. :sweatdrop:

Frekoos
07-15-2015, 08:22 PM
Hey guys. And since everybody is doing this stuff now I might as well try it myself. So all you have to do is tell me your opinion about me in the comments below, then I'll do you. Simple. :hat:

Do me nubx

Shadin Siddique
07-15-2015, 08:27 PM
Your a nice, sometimes spammy, not much of an opinion expresser . Well I don't know much about you.
Your cool.

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 09:40 PM
Your a nice, sometimes spammy, not much of an opinion expresser . Well I don't know much about you.
Your cool.Well I wouldn't call myself spammy considering i joined April 2013 and only have like 2,500 posts... But you don't seem to involve your self in many conversations but looking through your posts I can so you are a mature, complex forumer. Which makes you cool. :hat:

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 09:41 PM
I want one.

Add me back, you're a sick dude.

btw im angel

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 09:43 PM
Do me nubxConsidering the fact that you only read the title of the whole thread I can see that you don't really care about what people write, you just want to get to commenting.

But overall you seem like a fun guy to hang out with, and a very social person. :hat:

tson
07-15-2015, 09:44 PM
lets go man ive been waiting for this

- - - Updated - - -

You are a good guy neat posts 10/10

ZeroRarity
I always remember EasyKGT and you as couple whenever I see your name. I think it's because of the past. Haha.

CoryT
SuperJ

Still the cool and wonderful guy I know today
Wonders still tell my why are you here?
can you please stay for another year?

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 09:52 PM
I want one.

Add me back, you're a sick dude.

btw im angelHey angel! Good to see you! :hat:

- - - Updated - - -

lets go man ive been waiting for this

- - - Updated - - -

You are a good guy neat posts 10/10One of my favorite forumers. Ya, you've been banned 1... 2.. 3? I lost count but you are very social, funny and just plain awesome to be around.

GIGeo
07-15-2015, 09:52 PM
Heyo.

GIGeo!!!

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 09:53 PM
SuperJ

Still the cool and wonderful guy I know today
Wonders still tell my why are you here?
can you please stay for another year?Heh, you are also one of my favorite forumers. Your fan fics are hilarious, and you are a very kind person. Willing to make new friends, and joke around. Stay cool. :hat:

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 09:54 PM
Hey angel! Good to see you! :hat:

- - - Updated - - -

One of my favorite forumers. Ya, you've been banned 1... 2.. 3? I lost count but you are very social, funny and just plain awesome to be around.

Just a test to see if you remember me. What's my full name? Where's my opinion?

GIGeo
07-15-2015, 09:54 PM
Heh, you are also one of my favorite forumers. Your fan fics are hilarious, and you are a very kind person. Willing to make new friends, and joke around. Stay cool. :hat:

You skipped me:(

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 09:55 PM
I always remember EasyKGT and you as couple whenever I see your name. I think it's because of the past. Haha.Why does everyone ship us? Idk maybe its because we know each other in real life? :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

You skipped me:(You didn't read the thread. ;)

ZeroRarity
07-15-2015, 09:56 PM
Why does everyone ship us? Idk maybe its because we know each other in real life? :sweatdrop:

Ah. Yeah! That's definitely the reason, bro.

My opinion: You're a pretty positive guy, and a valuable friend as well, for you know how to protect your friends and support them all the way.

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 09:59 PM
Ah. Yeah! That's definitely the reason, bro.

My opinion: You're a pretty positive guy, and a valuable friend as well, for you know how to protect your friends and support them all the way.I'v always wanted to know more about you... Like, you seem like one of those really old forumers that is just such a postive puzzle piece to our community! You don't really get yourself into arguments and I'v never seen you get into a fight with anybody. You always keep your cool and you try to stay out of anything negative. Stay cool. :)

GIGeo
07-15-2015, 10:00 PM
Your a super helpful forumer ingame. You don't care about wealth and just help people.

You pretty much only post if your doing another helping people kick.

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 10:04 PM
I don't know your full name... And sorry, I forgot...:( Just so many people visiting this thread at once.

Yeah I think I can remember you... Sorry if I don't. But anyways, you seem like an all around cool guy with a lust to meet new friends! You are a very social person indeed.

Yep I knew it, you know nothing about me infact your opinion is quite the opposite but hey times change, guess we have to move on someday, right?

Whatever.

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 10:06 PM
Your a super helpful forumer ingame. You don't care about wealth and just help people.

You pretty much only post if your doing another helping people kick.I try not to get into arguments or fights... Unless it involves my friends (then I kick the butts of the opposing side :sweatdrop:).

Anyways, even though you are fairly new, I see that you have easily grown in popularity and made a bond with the community. You like meeting new people, you like making new friends. I see that you like to get into conversations and you are a very open person. You are a good friend and you are always here to help! :hat:

- - - Updated - - -

Yep I knew it, you know nothing about me infact your opinion is quite the opposite but hey times change, guess we have to move on someday, right?

Whatever.Well I I'm kind of disappointed. I guess I was wrong about you. I really wanted to be friends again but it looks like you don't want to. Well alright.

IQuakers
07-15-2015, 10:10 PM
A Pokemon Beast And Is REally cool all around a guy who came 2 my world

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 10:11 PM
I try not to get into arguments or fights... Unless it involves my friends (then I kick the butts of the opposing side :sweatdrop:).

Anyways, even though you are fairly new, I see that you have easily grown in popularity and made a bond with the community. You like meeting new people, you like making new friends. I see that you like to get into conversations and you are a very open person. You are a good friend and you are always here to help! :hat:

- - - Updated - - -

Well I I'm kind of disappointed. I guess I was wrong about you. I really wanted to be friends again but it looks like you don't want to. Well alright.

I wouldn't be friends with someone who would forget me, who knows nothing about me and straight up lies that he remembers me. That's what separates a true friend and a fake friend, I suppose you were the latter.

Well you gotta move on at some point I guess.

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 10:14 PM
A Pokemon Beast And Is REally cool all around a guy who came 2 my worldIt seems like you have a lust to help people. Idk I just see it in you.:hat:

But ya, you are a social all around happy forumer. Stay cool!

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't be friends with someone who would forget me, who knows nothing about me and straight up lies that he remembers me. That's what separates a true friend and a fake friend, I suppose you were the latter.

Well you gotta move on at some point I guess.Just trying to be nice. I knew I remembered you some how. I didn't want to hurt your feelings.

But listen up, I'm not going to start a drama thread, or have an argument. You don't want to be friends? Fine, I was just trying to be nice.

If you won't forgive in life, then you will get no where. Good day to you sir. :p

IQuakers
07-15-2015, 10:15 PM
U Get a sanic sticker for being a good pokemon

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 10:16 PM
U Get a sanic sticker for being a good pokemonIdk what sanic has anything to do with pokeman but thanks. :sweatdrop:

IQuakers
07-15-2015, 10:17 PM
cuz sanic is fast everyone wanna be fast

BlaZinG
07-15-2015, 10:18 PM
Gimigimigimigimi

You're fat.

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 10:18 PM
It seems like you have a lust to help people. Idk I just see it in you.:hat:

But ya, you are a social all around happy forumer. Stay cool!

- - - Updated - - -

Just trying to be nice. I knew I remembered you some how. I didn't want to hurt your feelings.

But listen up, I'm not going to start a drama thread, or have an argument. You don't want to be friends? Fine, I was just trying to be nice.

If you won't forgive in life, then you will get no where. Good day to you sir. :p

You just dug yourself a deeper hole, I guess I'll have to forgive and forget. I can't expect everyone to remember me eventhough I did, but I guess that separates my best friends to the fake friends. I can't be friends with someone who forgets me so easily.

I do forgive, but that doesn't mean I will forget. Farewell. :cry:

ZeroRarity
07-15-2015, 10:19 PM

Well you gotta move on at some point I guess.

Are you AngelicY? Hi there!

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 10:20 PM
cuz sanic is fast everyone wanna be fastYep. Fast is good. :sweatdrop:

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 10:21 PM
Are you AngelicY? Hi there!

Clear your PMs.

BlaZinG
You just dug yourself a deeper hole, I guess I'll have to forgive and forget. I can't expect everyone to remember me eventhough I did, but I guess that separates my best friends to the fake friends. I can't be friends with someone who forgets me so easily.

I do forgive, but that doesn't mean I will forget. Farewell. :cry:

noscopd omg

SuperJ

I do forgive, but that doesn't mean I will forget. Farewell. :cry:DUDE. ZERORARITY JUST TOLD US THAT YOU WERE AngelicY! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO. OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU.

I thought you were just a really old friend that un friended me...

And if you don't believe me, heres how we met, I was hosting a party at my world "TheJshop" and you were someone that came.

ZeroRarity
07-15-2015, 10:23 PM
DUDE. ZERORARITY JUST TOLD US THAT YOU WERE AngelicY! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO. OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU.

SuperJ is WAF.

(What a friend.)

Hahaha. Just kidding, bro. Now clean this mess you made. :nope:

Cleared inbox.

BlaZinG
07-15-2015, 10:27 PM
Angelic is a girl
Cory is a guy
Megazork is guy
Areodax is a girl
SuperJ is a girl

Wait wat

ZeroRarity
07-15-2015, 10:27 PM
I didn't make a mess. She simply told me she was "angel". There are so many people named "angel". In fact, her name is Angelic. That has nothing to do with that name.

I know. I'm still joking. Lol, sorry about that.

BlaZinG
07-15-2015, 10:28 PM
He had another alt 9Lifes I think, like before.

I might be wrong though.

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 10:28 PM
I know. I'm still joking. Lol, sorry about that.Arg, I hate it when I can't tell someones tone of voice over the internet. Sorry, I thought you meant that seriously. :sweatdrop:

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 10:29 PM
Haha. xD

This was an act, I was getting all emotional and pathetic. Hah, crying over a virtual friend is the last thing I would do.

Anyways, give me my real opinion!

meowza
07-15-2015, 10:29 PM
A Pokemon master lol.

BlaZinG
07-15-2015, 10:30 PM
I'm dying.

Don't forget my opinion.

SuperJ must be crying in embarrasment right now.

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 10:30 PM
He had another alt 9Lifes I think, like before.

I might be wrong though.

Banhammered.

BlaZinG
07-15-2015, 10:32 PM
Banhammered.

Make 8Lifes if this one gets banned

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 10:32 PM
DUDE. ZERORARITY JUST TOLD US THAT YOU WERE AngelicY! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO. OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU.

And if you don't believe me, heres how we met, I was hosting a party at my world "TheJshop" and you were someone that came.

Correct, LOL

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 10:33 PM
Haha. xD

This was an act, I was getting all emotional and pathetic. Hah, crying over a virtual friend is the last thing I would do.

Anyways, give me my real opinion!Well at least you bumped my post. XD

Sorry, I just can't take getting people upset... It's just not my nature. I wouldn't just leave it at that, I hate losing a friend.

Well now that I know who you are I can tell that you are wicked, and you don't get involved in a lot of conversations anymore. But yeah, you seem like a cool person.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct, LOLI knew I had a good memory. :sweatdrop:

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 10:33 PM
Make 8Lifes if this one gets banned

Damn it, I should of went down from 9Lifes to 8Lifes to 7Lifes etc.

Haha.

BlaZinG
07-15-2015, 10:34 PM
Well at least you bumped my post. XD

Sorry, I just can't take getting people upset... It's just not my nature. I wouldn't just leave it at that, I hate losing a friend.

Well now that I know who you are I can tell that you are wicked, and you don't get involved in a lot of conversations anymore. But yeah, you seem like a cool person.

- - - Updated - - -

I knew I had a good memory. :sweatdrop:

can i pls just have my opinion

SuperJ
07-15-2015, 10:34 PM
I'm dying.

Don't forget my opinion.

SuperJ must be crying in embarrasment right now.Why would I be embarrassed? I would be embarrassed if I let the conversation sit.

And you have a very jokey personality, and you like to be involved in threads.

BlaZinG
07-15-2015, 10:35 PM
Damn it, I should of went down from 9Lifes to 8Lifes to 7Lifes etc.

Haha.

No but then srsly
There should be like 8Lifes then 8Lifez

- - - Updated - - -

Why would I be embarrassed? I would be embarrassed if I let the conversation sit.

There's no need to hide it.

9Lifez
07-15-2015, 10:36 PM
No but then srsly
There should be like 8Lifes then 8Lifez

Yep, unlimited emails from 10 minute mail and free VPN. The best way to avoid bans.