PDA

View Full Version : Giving Judgements.

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 02:14 AM
I shall give you my opinion about how and how you can change, I'll also rate you by a scale of 10.

I will only give if you give me too. :crazy:

ASAD
07-16-2015, 02:20 AM
A dragon lover, a good friend and umm... You post Helpful posts and threads.

DeathSkull
07-16-2015, 02:20 AM
Me pls.
-50/10?(For me) kk.

Seriously though, you seem pretty chill and cool. 9.5/10 for you.

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 02:26 AM
A dragon lover, a good friend and umm... You post Helpful posts and threads.

I have more good vision on you, a nice friend, helpful too. You don't end up in drama much and your also mature sometimes. You are more of a question-er. Asking questions is pretty much your thing, your avatar will never be old. Love it.

9/10. Try to be more mature, don't be the "Everyones-funny-so-let-me-be-too!" :crazy:

Hercule
07-16-2015, 02:26 AM
I shall give you my opinion about how and how you can change, I'll also rate you by a scale of 10.

So many judging threads, it seems fun tho to hear people opinions about yourself, let me hear what you think about me with all honestly. :rolleyes:

You're an old good friend, a chill person, funny and mature.

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 02:28 AM
Me pls.
-50/10?(For me) kk.

Seriously though, you seem pretty chill and cool. 9.5/10 for you.

I do not know more about you, nor have I seen you in both of the games. (Tanked; Grpwtopia) But I did noticed some of your posts and you seem to be generously kind. Pretty much a fun guy 'round here.

(No ratings and can't decide what's wrong about you since I don't know much about you)

ASAD
07-16-2015, 02:30 AM
I have more good vision on you, a nice friend, helpful too. You don't end up in drama much and your also mature sometimes. You are more of a question-er. Asking questions is pretty much your thing, your avatar will never be old. Love it.

9/10. Try to be more mature, don't be the "Everyones-funny-so-let-me-be-too!" :crazy:

Haha the last line is soo true

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 02:30 AM
So many judging threads, it seems fun tho to hear people opinions about yourself, let me hear what you think about me with all honestly. :rolleyes:

You're an old good friend, a chill person, funny and mature.

I'd like to say the same thing about you, you don't get caught up in drama as well, maturity is you, kindness if what you already have. Generosity is your heart. You always have a solution for a certain situation. :rolleyes:

10. Buddies4evah
I don't have anything to change from you.

IQuakers
07-16-2015, 02:31 AM
9/10 A Pretty Cool Forumer Who Can Be Serious At Any Tiem Kk That's All I Gotta Say

Hercule
07-16-2015, 02:31 AM
I'd like to say the same thing about you, you don't get caught up in drama as well, maturity is you, kindness if what you already have. Generosity is your heart. You always have a solution for a certain situation. :rolleyes:

10. Buddies4evah
I don't have anything to change from you.

Thanks for the compliments :)
-Off topic : Go online and msg me.

DeathSkull
07-16-2015, 02:34 AM
I do not know more about you, nor have I seen you in both of the games. (Tanked; Grpwtopia) But I did noticed some of your posts and you seem to be generously kind. Pretty much a fun guy 'round here.

(No ratings and can't decide what's wrong about you since I don't know much about you)

Not bad.. lol :sweatdrop:

tson
07-16-2015, 02:40 AM
U r nice forumer u arent a faceless mob

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 02:40 AM
9/10 A Pretty Cool Forumer Who Can Be Serious At Any Tiem Kk That's All I Gotta Say

You are spammy almost most of the times, try to keep it under control. :prophet:
I did a research on you by viewing some of your current activities in your profile; fun, spammy, not rude much, and I see your a person who likes to celebrate much!

6/10, become less spammy or don't become spammy at all. :rolleyes:

IQuakers
07-16-2015, 02:41 AM
Yes I much spammy I will fix do

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 02:43 AM
U r nice forumer u arent a faceless mob ������

Faceless mob, what does that mean?

Hey Hakma, ban-evading again? :rolleyes: You're a complete immaturity yet fun guy. You like to have fun, you wouldn't learn from your mistakes. Unlike others, you are in almost every drama there is!

1/10 for immaturity and ban evading. There's a lot what I can tell you to change but I bet you won't change from that. :crazy:

tson
07-16-2015, 02:45 AM
Faceless mob, what does that mean?

Hey Hakma, ban-evading again? :rolleyes: You're a complete immaturity yet fun guy. You like to have fun, you wouldn't learn from your mistakes. Unlike others, you are in almost every drama there is!

1/10 for immaturity and ban evading. There's a lot what I can tell you to change but I bet you won't change from that. :crazy:

lol thx for the 1/10

- - - Updated - - -

and faceless mob is people who arent different from the rest like a goverment filled with people in the same suits

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 02:47 AM
lol thx for the 1/10

- - - Updated - - -

and faceless mob is people who arent different from the rest like a goverment filled with people in the same suits

So,I'm different.. :yeah:

ianCSzz
07-16-2015, 03:07 AM
You're that weird guy next door who likes fun, and sometimes be serious. You rarely give someone a headshot.

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 03:13 AM
You're that weird guy next door who likes fun, and sometimes be serious. You rarely give someone a headshot.

I'd like to make my job fair enough for the players, so I won't give anyone a head shot as it's a bit unfair to the ones who doesn't. (Well, I don't know what "headshot" you're talking about so I thought about this)

You are a nice story-writer and a fan fiction writer. I love your stories, keep up the good work. You're also fun, spammy sometimes and all-around creative talent you got. I like your talent in writing, you get flowed with drams here and there but not too much. You like to express your opinion, too.

8/10 Be a bit-mature and don't stop those stories!

ianCSzz
07-16-2015, 03:19 AM
I'd like to make my job fair enough for the players, so I won't give anyone a head shot as it's a bit unfair to the ones who doesn't. (Well, I don't know what "headshot" you're talking about so I thought about this)

You are a nice story-writer and a fan fiction writer. I love your stories, keep up the good work. You're also fun, spammy sometimes and all-around creative talent you got. I like your talent in writing, you get flowed with drams here and there but not too much. You like to express your opinion, too.

8/10 Be a bit-mature and don't stop those stories!

kk thx

also, what I meant by "headshot" was rekting all of the people from both sides of an argument.

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 03:21 AM
kk thx

also, what I meant by "headshot" was rekting all of the people from both sides of an argument.

So I don't Rekt 2 sides of an argument?

Unknown_Username
07-16-2015, 04:50 AM
I take yarn from kittens and eat Xbox 360's.

meowza
07-16-2015, 05:09 AM
You seem cool and sometimes helpful. Also you love dragons.

SilentDogs
07-16-2015, 05:19 AM
I gave you an opinion on my thread, now you give me yours! :p

SwafGaming
07-16-2015, 05:43 AM
Dragon lover ( not like me ofc ) Funny,And never giving up! helpful in some thread on a funny way

10/10

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 04:07 PM
You seem cool and sometimes helpful. Also you love dragons.

You are nowhere related to spam, that's a good thing. Your posts may be sometimes funny, but not much of seriousness. You don't express your opinions much, and not more of a question asked but an answer er.

10, could give you a 9, but just be more professional in writing.

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 04:13 PM
I gave you an opinion on my thread, now you give me yours! :p

Cool, funny, hilarious is your hearts, a pretty cool guy and a chill guy, like an average person expressing opinions, too much average!
:rolleyes:

8/10,also did you delete your account somehow or you are ban evading?

- - - Updated - - -

0/10

Ur mature now
Ur not the shadin I know

I can be a bit of different personalities and different perspective of times. I can be funny, I can be a jokster, I can be serious, immature, mature and almost every time of personalities. :crazy:

edit: whose alt are you!!

Pikasack
07-16-2015, 04:15 PM
You are, a helpful person, sometimes you can be funny, sometimes you are serious. (No death stare please.)
8.9/10 ~Somebody else

Now me?

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 04:20 PM
last time u saw me at paulwiz

dun tell any1 plox

I thought you hate this game..

- - - Updated - - -

You are, a helpful person, sometimes you can be funny, sometimes you are serious. (No death stare please.)
8.9/10 ~Somebody else

Now me?

I mostly judge people by their avatar and seems like you changed your avatar and I lost my perspective on you, but I know some facts about you, your funny as well, you don't get caught in drama, much. But if you are in, you express your opinions the soft way without hurting others. That's a good thing!

10. Pickachu.

GT_PIJUS
07-16-2015, 04:21 PM
Alright,me.
You are kewl,
Don't know you that well as the others do,but you're a good person.

9.8/10.

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 06:23 PM
Alright,me.
You are kewl,
Don't know you that well as the others do,but you're a good person.

9.8/10.

I don't have a stack information of you, either. But your a pretty good friend to hang out with, your not mostly serious, and hang out in dramas. Follow others opinion and a pretty funny guy.

7/10, don't follow people's opinions, think twice on what's right.

meowza
07-16-2015, 06:27 PM
You are nowhere related to spam, that's a good thing. Your posts may be sometimes funny, but not much of seriousness. You don't express your opinions much, and not more of a question asked but an answer er.

10, could give you a 9, but just be more professional in writing.

Ok, thanks. It's kinda funny you say that because I'm actually working on 2 books at the moment lol.

Shadin Siddique
07-16-2015, 06:39 PM
Vote me pls MrsHadin

Funny, mlg type, hilarious, immature, always in drama, Uhh.. good friend.

2/10 no h8

Hypnoid
07-16-2015, 06:48 PM

Pl0x don't hurt me.

No Tokens
07-16-2015, 08:34 PM
For me you are defiantly a 10/10.Your one of my best/closest friends on this game.Your funny,your helpful,you don't swear at all,you can be childish and serious.

What isn't to like in a friend like that.:crazy:

GIGeo
07-16-2015, 09:00 PM
Your a knowing forumer. Willing to help people even if it hurts you a little bit.

You have good posts. Your grammar is great.

Keep posting and helping us:)

Rate me please.

SwafGaming
07-16-2015, 09:08 PM
You forgot me :-:
My opinion :
Dragon lover ( not like me ofc ) Funny,And never giving up! helpful in some thread on a funny way

10/10