PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Guide To Happiness! [Become a happier you]

SuperJ
07-16-2015, 06:36 AM
Hey guys! My name is SuperJ and this is the first guide I will ever be doing so don't judge me. :sweatdrop:

This guide will teach you how to become happier and have an overall better life in Growtopia, and in the real world!

"Every day a Friday"

Now we all know how much we hate Mondays and every day of the week except Friday... But what if you made your self believe that every day of your life was a Friday? Whether you're going to work or going to school, make every day a happy day for your self! If all you do is complain and look at things negatively all day, then you won't be positive! Always look on the bright side of every day of the week!

"Strive for greatness"

Every single day of your life you must wake up striving for something. Humans were not created to wake up and do the same thing every day. Yet so many do so! But you can change that, right? Every single successful person in the world wakes up striving for something! Now's your chance to make a difference! Most people on our world wake up to do the same thing every day, go to their boring old office and work. Then they do that for another 30 years until they retire, and then pass away. Who wants to do that? Nobody that actually does it! Wait, how does that make sense? Your doing something that you don't want to do, yet you still do it?

Well break free of those chains! You don't have to work at an office... You can do what you want to! You can do anything you strive for with a little hard work! If you don't want to do something, then don't do it! Do what makes you happy! And that will lead to a happy life!

"Socially open"

Probably the most important part of this guide, you must be socially open to everyone you meet or work with! If you make friends with your school mates, colleges etc, you will have more reliability, and make everything fun! If you have no friends it will eventually get to depression, and that's bad if you're trying to be happy!

Friendship is the key to the door of happiness, and depression is the door. So, get out there and meet new people! Be as social as you can!

"Mother Nature"

Today, I was exploring in a forest in my neighborhood, and while I was sitting on a boulder, am man said hello to me. And then he told me "you enjoying nature?" And I told him, "yes I am!". And then he smiled and told me "nature is the key before life man, enjoy it." Then he got on his bicycle and rode away.

Studies show, that the longer a human stays in nature, the healthier, and happier they can be! Reducing risks of all diseases ever! So get off your computer and go outside, because the more nature you get, the happier you are!

"Forget the past"

We've all made mistakes in life, but most of us can't forget about them! That prevents us from achieving happiness. But we need to forget the past and race for the future! If you have made mistakes, then start fresh and carry on! Because people that can't forgive, are the worst kind of people you can meet.

"Don't be afraid"

If you are afraid to make a mistake, then you won't make anything at all! It's ok, don't be afraid! We are all human and we can all make mistakes, we are not perfect! It would just be boring if everyone was perfect in this world, so mistakes mean progress my friends! Don't be afraid, be willing, and if you shoot for the sun and miss, you will still land among the stars!

Well my friends, this was a guide on how to become a happy person at any time! I will add more to this guide, it's still a work of progress! If you have any suggestions post them here! I would love to here what you guys think of my first guide! Cheers! :hat:

- - - Updated - - -

Bump already? :eek:

Pikasack
07-16-2015, 06:36 AM
I think I'm happy now.

Nice thread, you organized it well, hopefully this can shine some light on some people who need it!

SuperJ
07-16-2015, 06:38 AM
I think I'm happy now.

Nice thread, you organized it well, hopefully this can shine some light on some people who need it!That's what I strive for! I made this for the people that don't have light shinning over them. Thanks. :hat:

SuperJ
07-16-2015, 06:15 PM
Needs more BUMP.

SuperJ
07-16-2015, 06:27 PM
Needs more BUMP.Even more bump? :cry:

Thatchy
07-16-2015, 06:51 PM
i used to do good in school

now i have a permanent light headedness at all times

well most times

and my grades suck ._.

SuperJ
07-16-2015, 06:53 PM
i used to do good in school

now i have a permanent light headedness at all times

well most times

and my grades suck ._.Does this have something to do with th guide... Or? :sweatdrop:

ForceField
07-16-2015, 06:55 PM
Instructions not clear enough. Still Wednesday. 😂😂😂😁😁

SuperJ
07-16-2015, 06:56 PM
Instructions not clear enough. Still Wednesday. 😂😂😂😁😁My favorite comment. XD

vk0005
07-16-2015, 07:09 PM
I give it a 11/10,

I'm so happy now!

SuperJ
07-17-2015, 05:07 PM