PDA

View Full Version : Fifteen days of total darkness

GummiBear64
07-16-2015, 07:04 AM
NASA has confirmed that Earth will experience fifteen days of complete darkness, excluding the use of power.
Some astronomical event between Jupiter and Venus and the gaseous reaction will cause unprecedented amount of hydrogen into space causing the sun to turn blue.

An even more detailed three page report can be found on the following website.
https://newswatch33.com/science/nasa-confirms-earth-will-experience-15-days-of-complete-darkness-in-november-2015/

_Monocles_
07-16-2015, 07:07 AM
NASA has confirmed that Earth will experience fifteen days of complete darkness, excluding the use of power.
Some astronomical event between Jupiter and Venus and the gaseous reaction will cause unprecedented amount of hydrogen into space causing the sun to turn blue.

https://newswatch33.com/science/nasa-confirms-earth-will-experience-15-days-of-complete-darkness-in-november-2015/

Thanks for telling us this, GummiBear64.

abram123
07-16-2015, 07:09 AM
This scares me..

lukj2001
07-16-2015, 07:09 AM
NO SCHYOOL

AL IM ASKING FOR

NBO SCHOOL

PLEASEE

PELASEEEE

iHateThis
07-16-2015, 07:11 AM
This is great!

15 days of pure Night.

Perfect for me since i'm a night owl.

Arcyus
07-16-2015, 07:13 AM
So the sun turns blue that means the temp increase ? Because the hottest star has the colour blue.

iHateThis
07-16-2015, 07:15 AM
Just found this article.

http://www.thatsfake.com/has-nasa-confirmed-15-days-of-darkness-in-november-2015/

Apparently this whole thing is fake.

GummiBear64
07-16-2015, 07:19 AM
Thanks for telling us this, GummiBear64.
No problem, _Monocles_.

This scares me..
It will be great to witness considering it hasn't happened in a million years.

NO SCHYOOL

AL IM ASKING FOR

NBO SCHOOL

PLEASEE

PELASEEEE
#noschoolplz

This is great!

15 days of pure Night.

Same here.

So the sun turns blue that means the temp increase ? Because the hottest star has the colour blue.
Yes, yes it does.

Just found this article.

http://www.thatsfake.com/has-nasa-confirmed-15-days-of-darkness-in-november-2015/

Apparently this whole thing is fake.
You ruined my life. :cry:

Arcyus
07-16-2015, 07:23 AM
I worried about the temp increase, it will increase earth temp too.
If the news just a rumour oh wellp

Ceyx_GrowT
07-16-2015, 07:34 AM

Is there any proofment that this will happen? 15 days...

complete
07-16-2015, 07:46 AM
This is great!

15 days of pure Night.

Sorry but how this can be great this thing will effect lots of countrys economy in a bad way also people needs sun for their health if they dont see sun for 15 days this makes people weaker etc and also there will be more C2O in air and less O cause of flowers and i have one more reason it can effect ur pyschology to see no sun for 15 days it can also effect Your eyes too.

iHateThis
07-16-2015, 07:52 AM
Sorry but how this can be great this thing will effect lots of countrys economy in a bad way also people needs sun for their health if they dont see sun for 15 days this makes people weaker etc and also there will be more C2O in air and less O cause of flowers and i have one more reason it can effect ur pyschology to see no sun for 15 days it can also effect Your eyes too.

Firstly, this whole event is fake.

Secondly, This has nothing to do with economy. People could just have lights on the whole time to get sun effects. There would also be less flowers or any plants, due to this happening in November.

peck
07-16-2015, 08:00 AM
Did nobody realize that if this were real we would all die?

- - - Updated - - -

Firstly, this whole event is fake.

Secondly, This has nothing to do with economy. People could just have lights on the whole time to get sun effects. There would also be less flowers or any plants, due to this happening in November.

The lights would have to be pretty strong to replicate the sun frying half the earth all day.

Arcyus
07-16-2015, 08:07 AM
Did nobody realize that if this were real we would all die?

- - - Updated - - -

The lights would have to be pretty strong to replicate the sun frying half the earth all day.
I do realize it

Zebolt45
07-16-2015, 08:19 AM
Ok. And thanks for telling us. But thats scared.

SuddenRush
07-16-2015, 08:22 AM

This is all fake.

PURPLE585
07-16-2015, 08:44 AM
Whether it's fake or not I still luv ya nasa

XDCorez
07-16-2015, 08:48 AM
Welp this might be the exact thing as global warming.

Frekoos
07-16-2015, 08:54 AM

Gives me the creeps *insert X-Files theme here*

VladmirTootn
07-16-2015, 08:56 AM
Blue Sun sounds nice.

GummiBear64
07-16-2015, 09:28 AM
it would've been great to witness

Come on harry I excepted more of you, you beleive stories on a wevsite full of ads like "10 ways to lose weight!" "Easy money can be made by you!" Etc etc

Please just research a bit more before you say that "nasa has confirmed this" smh

but friso...it is my dream to witness this T_T

L3thalHunter
07-16-2015, 10:08 AM
No school is needed you expect students to learn in the dark??!?

BlaZinG
07-16-2015, 10:08 AM
School would look 10x creepier here.

Areodax
07-16-2015, 10:12 AM
School...?

In the d...d...DARK?!

HELL NO.

NO.

I WILL BEGIN MY DEBAUCHERY.

I WILL GO UNDER SKIRTS AND STARE AT THE THIRD GATE TO HEAVEN.

BlaZinG
07-16-2015, 10:13 AM
School...?

In the d...d...DARK?!

HELL NO.

NO.

Reminds me of Alvin like srsly.

Arcyus
07-16-2015, 10:15 AM
it would've been great to witness

but friso...it is my dream to witness this T_T
.-. If this happend, fire will be everywhere in this planet due all the plants got burned (well not all), some of the herbivore died due they can't find plants to eat, and carnivore slowly dying/extinct due they can't find anything to eat.

QUOTE=L3thalHunter;1626181]No school is needed you expect students to learn in the dark??!?[/QUOTE]
The sun still there, blue sun means the hottest star so the temp of the sun would increase.

GummiBear64
07-16-2015, 11:32 AM
No school is needed you expect students to learn in the dark??!?
Power will still work...

School would look 10x creepier here.
Everything would look creepier.

School...?

In the d...d...DARK?!

HELL NO.

NO.

o_O
Wat?

.-. If this happend, fire will be everywhere in this planet due all the plants got burned (well not all), some of the herbivore died due they can't find plants to eat, and carnivore slowly dying/extinct due they can't find anything to eat.

The sun still there, blue sun means the hottest star so the temp of the sun would increase.

But it would still be awesome to witness.

LittleSirP
07-16-2015, 11:34 AM
If this actually happened, I'd go up to strangers in the dark and introduce myself as a new person.

DeathSkull
07-16-2015, 09:37 PM
And if it were real, it would fix the global warming problem, at least for a few more hundred years.

You really believe in Global Warming? ._.

Lol that would be fun 15 days of darkness, eh I wouldn't mind if it was true which it isn't.

Cyah
07-16-2015, 10:05 PM
Would be cool to witness this :D

Cyah
07-16-2015, 10:15 PM
84831Would be cool to witness this :D

SuperJ
07-16-2015, 10:23 PM
AWESOME! :yeah:

DeathSkull
07-16-2015, 10:30 PM
Lol you dont believe in global warming?

Hell naw. Most ridiculous theory ever...Well not most, but its pretty ridiculous

Anyone will believe anything these days and its sad...

atwistoffate
07-16-2015, 10:38 PM
This is great!

15 days of pure Night.

Yup, darkness with streetlights is so satisfying than sunlight imo.

atwistoffate
07-16-2015, 10:40 PM
We'd all move to the hottest place on earth because temperatures will drop below -50℃.

.... Didn't think about this D:

Looks like nighttime is all we got

DeathSkull
07-17-2015, 12:18 AM
Lol people still believe this crap?

Lol and I can say that to you about Global Warming

It's called Summertime. It's supposed to be hot. Then in the winter they all go away and don't come out till next summer. I lmao when they do that.

SuperJ
07-17-2015, 04:04 AM
Fake though JacobDude its JaKob. :sweatdrop:

Aquarious
07-17-2015, 04:08 AM
Lol newswatch33 is known to have really bad fake stories.
84870 <- don't trust a site that has stories like this

|ThyLuigi|
07-17-2015, 04:23 AM

Actually, it's white. Unless my memory doesn't remember right.

Muscleman
07-17-2015, 04:27 AM

It's called Summertime. It's supposed to be hot. Then in the winter they all go away and don't come out till next summer. I lmao when they do that.

https://www.skepticalscience.com/empirical-evidence-for-global-warming.htm

An article that would be worth the read for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, it's white. Unless my memory doesn't remember right.

The second hottest are blue-white stars. The hottest is actually blue.

Pikasack
07-17-2015, 04:27 AM
I got a spine chill reading this for the first time, then i found out it was fake, so relieved...

Although there's a lot of stuff i could do in the dark... :whistling::ninja:

Chelia
07-17-2015, 04:34 AM
It would be amazing if it did but,I doubt it o_O

peck
07-17-2015, 05:40 AM
But the earth will turn cold :sweatdrop:

No need to think of global warming; just concentrate on surviving!

Cold would be a bit of an understatement. Nothingness is not 0 degrees... The dark side of the moon alone is -240f. With a dimmed sun it would go lower.

- - - Updated - - -

I really can't tell if you're just young or a master class troll. Kudos

G4mingSkull
07-17-2015, 05:55 AM
Thanks for the information dude, I hope that we'll be alright when it happens. (If the NASA predicted positive informations)

LittleSirP
07-17-2015, 05:56 AM
Thanks for the information dude, I hope that we'll be alright when it happens. (If the NASA predicted positive informations)

They just said it's fake, :3

2019end
07-17-2015, 05:57 AM
That sounds scaryyy & freaky •~•

Muscleman
07-17-2015, 07:43 AM

What you're saying is seasonal change btw. Global Warming is as real as you.
Oh, Global warming is not a theory btw. Its a FACT.
http://www.southwestclimatechange.org/blog/9024

GummiBear64
07-17-2015, 07:46 AM
What you're saying is seasonal change btw. Global Warming is as real as you.

If our eyes aren't real, how can he be real?

Muscleman
07-17-2015, 07:53 AM
If our eyes aren't real, how can he be real?

What if nothing is real?

GummiBear64
07-17-2015, 07:54 AM
What if nothing is real?

What if everything was real, but people believed it was not real thus making it not real because of popular belief.

DumbOldDoor
07-17-2015, 08:02 AM
Hell naw. Most ridiculous theory ever...Well not most, but its pretty ridiculous

Anyone will believe anything these days and its sad...

roflmaolel

hodotd
07-17-2015, 08:06 PM
apparently

tson
07-17-2015, 08:15 PM
how can this theory be real if the color blue isnt real?