PDA

View Full Version : Shower Me With Questions

ianCSzz
07-16-2015, 12:51 PM
Because I'm uncreative and am a copycat. Or copydog, I like dogs more than cats. Both are awesome though.

Mark Chong
07-16-2015, 12:53 PM
Give me a reason why you aren't worthy enough to carry Thor's hammer

ianCSzz
07-16-2015, 01:07 PM
Give me a reason why you aren't worthy enough to carry Thor's hammer
I live in a world with logic and physics laws.

ianCSzz
07-16-2015, 01:47 PM
1 hour and it's near the bottom. Great job.

tson
07-16-2015, 01:52 PM
Because I'm uncreative and am a copycat. Or copydog, I like dogs more than cats. Both are awesome though.

who is god

ianCSzz
07-16-2015, 02:07 PM
who is god

God |gɒd|[/B]
noun
(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.
( god )(in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity: a moon god | the Hindu god Vishnu.
an image, animal, or other object worshipped as divine or symbolizing a god.
used as a conventional personification of fate: he dialled the number and, the gods relenting, got through at once.
( god )a greatly admired or influential person: he has little time for the fashion victims for whom he is a god.
a thing accorded the supreme importance appropriate to a god: don't make money your god.
(the gods) informal the gallery in a theatre.

EXCLAMATION
used for emphasis or to express emotions such as surprise, anger, or distress: God, what did I do to deserve this? | God, how I hate that woman!

PHRASES
God's acre archaic a churchyard.
for God's sake! see SAKE.
God bless an expression of good wishes on parting.
God damn ( you, him, etc.) used to express anger or annoyance with someone.
God the Father (in Christian doctrine) the first person of the Trinity, God as creator and supreme authority.
God forbid see FORBID.
God grant used to express a wish that something should happen: God grant he will soon regain his freedom.
God help ( you, him, etc.) used to express the belief that someone is in a difficult or dangerous situation: God help anyone who tried to jolly me out of my bad mood.
God's gift chiefly Brit. the ideal or best possible person or thing for someone or something (used chiefly ironically or in negative statements): he appeared to think he was God's gift to women.
God's truth the absolute truth (often used for emphasis): I loved him, that's God's truth.
God the Son (in Christian doctrine) Christ regarded as the second person of the Trinity; God as incarnate and resurrected saviour.
God willing used to express a wish or hope: one day, God willing, she and John might have a daughter.
in God's name used in questions to emphasize anger or surprise: what in God's name are you doing?
in the lap of the gods see LAP.
play God behave as if all-powerful.
please God used to emphasize a strong wish or hope: please God the money will help us find a cure.
thank God see THANK.
to God used after a verb to emphasize a strong wish or hope: I hope to God you've got something else to put on.
with God dead and in heaven.

DERIVATIVES
godhood noun,
godship noun,
godward adjective& adverb,
godwards adverb

ORIGIN
Old English, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch god and German Gott.

Herac
07-16-2015, 02:08 PM
Who is Jesus?

Y'all need Jesus

ianCSzz
07-16-2015, 02:13 PM
Who is Jesus?

Y'all need Jesus

umm k

Jesus is the central figure of Christian religion.

'nuff said, I'm tired of writing the full explanation.

Herac
07-16-2015, 02:16 PM
umm k

Who is Moses?

tson
07-16-2015, 02:21 PM
God |gɒd|[/B]
noun
(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.
( god )(in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity: a moon god | the Hindu god Vishnu.
an image, animal, or other object worshipped as divine or symbolizing a god.
used as a conventional personification of fate: he dialled the number and, the gods relenting, got through at once.
( god )a greatly admired or influential person: he has little time for the fashion victims for whom he is a god.
a thing accorded the supreme importance appropriate to a god: don't make money your god.
(the gods) informal the gallery in a theatre.

EXCLAMATION
used for emphasis or to express emotions such as surprise, anger, or distress: God, what did I do to deserve this? | God, how I hate that woman!

PHRASES
God's acre archaic a churchyard.
for God's sake! see SAKE.
God bless an expression of good wishes on parting.
God damn ( you, him, etc.) used to express anger or annoyance with someone.
God the Father (in Christian doctrine) the first person of the Trinity, God as creator and supreme authority.
God forbid see FORBID.
God grant used to express a wish that something should happen: God grant he will soon regain his freedom.
God help ( you, him, etc.) used to express the belief that someone is in a difficult or dangerous situation: God help anyone who tried to jolly me out of my bad mood.
God's gift chiefly Brit. the ideal or best possible person or thing for someone or something (used chiefly ironically or in negative statements): he appeared to think he was God's gift to women.
God's truth the absolute truth (often used for emphasis): I loved him, that's God's truth.
God the Son (in Christian doctrine) Christ regarded as the second person of the Trinity; God as incarnate and resurrected saviour.
God willing used to express a wish or hope: one day, God willing, she and John might have a daughter.
in God's name used in questions to emphasize anger or surprise: what in God's name are you doing?
in the lap of the gods see LAP.
play God behave as if all-powerful.
please God used to emphasize a strong wish or hope: please God the money will help us find a cure.
thank God see THANK.
to God used after a verb to emphasize a strong wish or hope: I hope to God you've got something else to put on.
with God dead and in heaven.

DERIVATIVES
godhood noun,
godship noun,
godward adjective& adverb,
godwards adverb

ORIGIN
Old English, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch god and German Gott.

incorrect gtfo

PolarisHD
07-16-2015, 02:24 PM
What does your username mean?

umm k

http://cdn.meme.am/images/2036258.jpg

ianCSzz
07-17-2015, 01:22 AM
What does your username mean?

My real (front) name is Ian.
ianCSzz is my instagram account.
I have no idea where that username come from.

ianCSzz
07-17-2015, 03:48 AM
Bumpa Wumpa Llama

ElectroDream
07-17-2015, 03:51 AM
How old are you?

ianCSzz
07-17-2015, 04:01 AM
How old are you?

Older than 13, younger than 15.

ianCSzz
07-17-2015, 08:10 AM