PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3

|ThyLuigi|
07-17-2015, 12:42 AM
Which side quest should I do? I have "Into the Pitt", "Wasteland Survival Guide", "Those!", and "Blood Ties".

GummiBear64
07-17-2015, 11:15 PM
Which side quest should I do? I have "Into the Pitt", "Wasteland Survival Guide", "Those!", and "Blood Ties".

Blood Ties or Those! as you have to complete Into the Pitt once it is started and Wasteland Survival Guide drags on heaps.
Those! has fire ants everywhere, requires a lot of travelling and has an ultimatum at the end of the quest.
Blood Ties requires you go to a city on the bridge, so don't go up the wrong way as the bridge is destroyed and then requires you go underground.
Into the Pitt sees you as a slave, trying to rescue other slaves more or less. You lose any items you carry in, until the end.
Wasteland Survival Guide is, more or less, a quest you do when you are headed towards that way OR have nothing better to do and get sick of Moira asking you about the guide.

NCR Trooper
07-17-2015, 11:48 PM
Way to spoil it for him. Just do all of them.

GummiBear64
07-18-2015, 12:09 AM
Way to spoil it for him. Just do all of them.

I didn't really spoil anything, just gave him a quick summary.

|ThyLuigi|
07-18-2015, 12:16 AM
Blood Ties or Those! as you have to complete Into the Pitt once it is started and Wasteland Survival Guide drags on heaps.
Those! has fire ants everywhere, requires a lot of travelling and has an ultimatum at the end of the quest.
Blood Ties requires you go to a city on the bridge, so don't go up the wrong way as the bridge is destroyed and then requires you go underground.
Into the Pitt sees you as a slave, trying to rescue other slaves more or less. You lose any items you carry in, until the end.
Wasteland Survival Guide is, more or less, a quest you do when you are headed towards that way OR have nothing better to do and get sick of Moira asking you about the guide.

Thanks, I did chapter one of the wasteland survival guide (lied on the mole rat one, hehe), and I moved on to DC, now I'm bored of that. I think I'll do Those!, the ultimatum sounds pretty cool.

GummiBear64
07-18-2015, 01:14 AM
Thanks, I did chapter one of the wasteland survival guide (lied on the mole rat one, hehe), and I moved on to DC, now I'm bored of that. I think I'll do Those!, the ultimatum sounds pretty cool.
Sadly, I can't say anything else about it without spoiling it.

|ThyLuigi|
07-18-2015, 01:24 AM
Sadly, I can't say anything else about it without spoiling it.

Well, I didn't expect you to. :3

GummiBear64
07-18-2015, 01:25 AM
Well, I didn't expect you to. :3

I know, k.