PDA

View Full Version : neeed ur help mods and gods i acidently used my duct taped

XXproxxx
07-21-2013, 11:06 AM
so i need really get it reverse by 5 hrs and so i wont have to be that sad pls pls :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(im very wanted to play growtopia and now i acc used it al is over but if u would help me pls reverse 5 hrs pls pls my taped pls 150 wls not a small priced pls i beg u so long to get it i hope u understand me pls mods or gods i beg u guys pls im super sad i only had that duct taped and its gone y pls pls just once pls my very best hope is to have it back pls moderators and gods plss

LeDevourer#2
07-21-2013, 11:10 AM
so i need really get it reverse by 5 hrs and so i wont have to be that sad pls pls :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(im very wanted to play growtopia and now i acc used it al is over but if u would help me pls reverse 5 hrs pls pls my taped pls 150 wls not a small priced pls i beg u so long to get it i hope u understand me pls mods or gods i beg u guys pls im super sad i only had that duct taped and its gone y pls pls just once pls my very best hope is to have it back pls moderators and gods plss

If you want 5 hours reversed just to roll back the time where, you didn't use it yet, what would be the outcome for other people? The hard work they just did in the past 5 hours would have been gone and they would have to re-do it all again.

And besides, it was literally your own fault for using it. Also, mods can't replace scammed items or "accidentally" used consumables. But I wish you the best of luck to get your Duct Tape one again.

XXproxxx
07-21-2013, 11:22 AM
i really want it back pls my own tape this duct taped cost 150wls i wasted if u dont help me pls mods u really know how hard breaking when loses a very pricelee item right aspecially caleed super rares

- - - Updated - - -

pls seth my taped gone just like that pls maybe 4 hrs pls
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

- - - Updated - - -

and i used my duct taped acc so laggy till idk wat i click and used mt duct taped so pls revered by 4 hrs or 3 hrs and 30 mins

- - - Updated - - -

i will really thank u pls i want it reversed by 3 hr 30 min pls or 4 hrs about that time pls mods i really like this game i farmed so hard like so many days till i got this uknow pls :(

GoonCrafter
07-21-2013, 11:25 AM
i really want it back please, my own tape. This duct tape cost 150wls i wasted it, if u dont help me. Please mods u really know how heartbreaking when losing a very priceless item right especially called super rares

You used it on yourself, mods/devs won't give you back an item. ಠ_ಠ
The only solution to this is to buy another duct tape, and to keep moving on. ಠ_ಠ

Also, i would like to welcome you, hope you have a great time here on the forums :D

WARMAKER
07-22-2013, 12:28 AM
i feel bad for you , but mods cant return it