PDA

View Full Version : How do i destroy my mac book pro?

Ninjamir
07-17-2015, 12:54 PM
Sorry guys, I meant this as a joke and it turned out bad.

Jaime12
07-17-2015, 01:02 PM
Conan can do it from his house. Maybe he's doing it rite now.

Festivity
07-17-2015, 01:03 PM
I want to destroy my mac but make it look accidental haha:ninja::ninja::ninja::crazy::crazy:

Any suggestions?

I do not want damage such as stuff like dropping it but internal damage.

i was thinking of overheating my graphics card (I gotta ask conan how to do it)

Destroy the fans, use too much programs :crazy:

Ninjamir
07-17-2015, 01:07 PM
Destroy the fans, use too much programs :crazy:

which ones suggest to me!

PotatoMarco
07-17-2015, 01:10 PM
WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY A MAC BOOK

ElectroDream
07-17-2015, 01:11 PM
WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY A MAC BOOK

Exactly... :sweatdrop:

Some people can't afford Mac and you're just going to 'destroy' it? Mostly the reason is so you can buy a new one, right?

Be grateful that you have a Macbook.

Ninjamir
07-17-2015, 01:14 PM

Some people can't afford Mac and you're just going to 'destroy' it? Mostly the reason is so you can buy a new one, right?

cus if i dont destroy it now ill be stuck with a crappy windows until 5 years

GingerSoup
07-17-2015, 01:16 PM

Makes now sense? :/

Arcyus
07-17-2015, 01:17 PM

Just let me adopt your mac, and pretend that someone steal your mac kk

GingerSoup
07-17-2015, 01:19 PM

Exactly! Well some people are just little "different".

Well i don't know anyone who would destroy Mac to buy new one, I usually sell my old computers or phones/tablets to buy new one.

Ninjamir
07-17-2015, 01:20 PM
Exactly! Well some people are just little "different".

Well i don't know anyone who would destroy Mac to buy new one, I usually sell my old computers or phones/tablets to buy new one.

------------

PonyGarYelow
07-17-2015, 02:05 PM
An easy way to destroy your macbook is to spill liquids on it. That screws it up, but make sure you put some rice on it after you spill the liquid, because according to the internet it's supposed to help lessen the damage.

Hehe, that's what I accidentally did to my old macbook, and when I added rice, it just got stuck in the macbook, I don't even know how that happened. Then, when I brought the macbook to fix it, there was fungi growing in it and it would cost the same amount as a new macbook to fix it.

If you don't want your macbook, there are always needy people who need these kinds of things. Talk to your parents about it, tell them that you want to donate your macbook to charity. If they say no, try to negotiate. If you happen to be able to donate it to charity, that'll be the best option, since you'll probably still get a new computer, a macbook wouldn't be wasted, and you'll make a needy person's day.

Ninjamir
07-17-2015, 02:07 PM
An easy way to destroy your macbook is to spill liquids on it. That screws it up, but make sure you put some rice on it after you spill the liquid, because according to the internet it's supposed to help lessen the damage.

Hehe, that's what I accidentally did to my old macbook, and when I added rice, it just got stuck in the macbook, I don't even know how that happened. Then, when I brought the macbook to fix it, there was fungi growing in it and it would cost the same amount as a new macbook to fix it.

If you don't want your macbook, there are always needy people who need these kinds of things. Talk to your parents about it, tell them that you want to donate your macbook to charity. If they say no, try to negotiate. If you happen to be able to donate it to charity, that'll be the best option, since you'll probably still get a new computer, a macbook wouldn't be wasted, and you'll make a needy person's day.

i cant get a new one unless the old one is dead.

XDCorez
07-17-2015, 02:13 PM
I want to destroy my mac but make it look accidental haha:ninja::ninja::ninja::crazy::crazy:

Any suggestions?

umg mac murderer:crazy:

Frekoos
07-17-2015, 02:20 PM
i cant get a new one unless the old one is dead.

Step 1:Read what you have posted
Step 2:See how ungrateful you are
Step 3:Realize why you are ungrateful
Step 4:Tell your parents to not pamper you anymore

If some steps arent working,repeat from the start until they all work.

Maryjane
07-17-2015, 02:49 PM
You can destroy your graphics card by overclocking it and maxing the voltage. Works best with nVidia cards.

But...
Why?
It's so overly expensive and you'll just destroy it like it's trash. I mean macs are trash for gaming, but they are pretty fast for normal uses.

BioTestificate
07-17-2015, 02:51 PM
If you really wanted to do that...
1. Put it above a pillow; it will block the cooling vents.
2. Watch 42 10 hour-long YouTube videos (at max volume), as well as simultaneously watch livestreams about Koreans eating food.
3. Download VERY large files of whatever (and duplicate them everywhere!), do not scan them (if you have an antivirus; remove any firewalls BTW).
4. Have a night of debauchery in your room with your friends, spill energy drinks and sprinkle breadcrumbs all over the keyboard part. Don't forget to "clean" everything.
5. Continue doing all of them until it breaks.

OR

1. Buy a Macbook replica.
2. Give the original to me (lol).
3. Tell your parents that your Macbook got swapped with a fake somehow.

Festivity
07-17-2015, 02:53 PM

no nub, macbooks are books which are made of baked macs, and we don't like baked macs, so I'll destroy it :crazy:

BioTestificate
07-17-2015, 02:54 PM
But...
Why?
It's so overly expensive and you'll just destroy it like it's trash. I mean macs are trash for gaming, but they are pretty fast for normal uses.

Agreed. (X chars)

Conan
07-17-2015, 03:11 PM
Take out your hard drive then burn it

Tell your parents its dead because it wont boot up

simple LMAO

(WORKS BEST WITH PARENTS WHO DOESNT KNOW A THING ABOUT TECHNOLOGY)
(Sad thing for me, my mom was once a programmer .-.)

grapezzzz19
07-17-2015, 03:13 PM
i know how to overheat graphics card
just get on steam and buy War Thunder like about 4 times.
and get Red crucible and play it on Best Graphics.
then put your PC in the hot sun
and your graphic card is overheated and the carbon will spread and your lungs will break :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ninjamir
07-17-2015, 03:14 PM
Take out your hard drive then burn it

Tell your parents its dead because it wont boot up

simple LMAO

(WORKS BEST WITH PARENTS WHO DOESNT KNOW A THING ABOUT TECHNOLOGY)
(Sad thing for me, my mom was once a programmer .-.)

My parents will try to take it to a repair guy and then IM BUSTED which is why i want to do something a normal 12 year old wouldnt be doing like destroying the graphics card or something

Conan
07-17-2015, 03:16 PM
My parents will try to take it to a repair guy and then IM BUSTED which is why i want to do something a normal 12 year old wouldnt be doing like destroying the graphics card or something

Take apart the mac short 2 pins then run it then watch the some chips burn.

Then remove the shorting wire then put it back together.

(Pins on the mother board btw)

Replacing it would cost almost half of the mac price

@PGY
That repair shop is ripping you off. They overprice the motherboards of macs

Ninjamir
07-17-2015, 03:21 PM
Take apart the mac short 2 pins then run it then watch the some chips burn.

Then remove the shorting wire then put it back together.

(Pins on the mother board btw)

Replacing it would cost almost half of the mac price

@PGY
That repair shop is ripping you off. They overprice the motherboards of macs

i need to do something that can destroy it from within ya know i cant really open up my mac

peck
07-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Pm me and ill send you something that might kill it if you leave it on over a night or two. Give me your mac address/any personal verification so you don't spread it around or something. Then again you're also trying to destroy a thousand dollar piece of junk. You're better off selling it on ebay for $200 and saying you lost it.

GTLighty
07-17-2015, 06:47 PM
Poor Mac. ;.; They're really expensive m8... Imagine all those dollars go down the drain.

How to destroy a Mac.
>be an idiot
>click one of those lame fake ads
>do the virus stuff
>congrats, you have installed a virus and proved yourself to be worthy as a a dumb virus installer
>done.

Conan
07-17-2015, 06:50 PM
Pm me and ill send you something that might kill it if you leave it on over a night or two. Give me your mac address/any personal verification so you don't spread it around or something. Then again you're also trying to destroy a thousand dollar piece of junk. You're better off selling it on ebay for $200 and saying you lost it.

Run Graphics/Cpu/HDD Benchmarks for 1 week straight while on top of a pillow

Die form overheat UMG

- - - Updated - - -

Poor Mac. ;.; They're really expensive m8... Imagine all those dollars go down the drain.

How to destroy a Mac.
>be an idiot
>click one of those lame fake ads
>do the virus stuff
>congrats, you have installed a virus and proved yourself to be worthy as a a dumb virus installer
>done.

But but but but Bubble butt bubble bubble bubble butt (jk)

Mac is trash anyway.

Overpriced crap ($2000 for a pc without a discrete vcard? hell naw id rather build my own pc and slap mac on it)

ParkourDevil
07-17-2015, 07:11 PM
Sell it, you'll get heckalot of money

hodotd
07-17-2015, 07:40 PM
kinda know the viruses really well so here's some (if they even work on mac book pro)

goggle.com
zombo.com < if that's a virus
bonzi buddy
optimizer pro (maybe)
agorio.com (maybe)
or try downloading a bunch of mac programs that will eventually slow down mac book

MBG090
07-17-2015, 07:45 PM
download bonzi buddy

hodotd
07-17-2015, 07:59 PM
download bonzi buddy

bonzi buddy = your childhood

Bejewled
07-17-2015, 08:02 PM
Or instead of destroying which makes it look like you cant take of it, why not just keep it until you can get a new one >.>

Aquarious
07-17-2015, 08:47 PM
Why would you destroy it like that...it's so wasteful. If you don't want it anymore, just sell it to a pawnshop or ebay or something.

peck
07-17-2015, 08:56 PM
download bonzi buddy

Bonzi buddy is very hard to find and is unactive (their servers were taken down)

craft3d
07-17-2015, 09:45 PM
Open 4 Windows of growtopia, download minecraft open 2 windows of that, open youtube and play a variety of videos, go on plug dj and go into a big hangout, all at the same time and just play growtopia but leave it all open. If will fry your memory card. But you gotta play for a couple hours so try to do it on a free day.

Growtopia and Minecraft aren't even resource intensive. He should download Crysis 3 on 3 virtual machines. Have fun running that.

Arcyus
07-18-2015, 03:46 PM
Put a very strong magnet above you screen and see what happend.

XDCorez
07-18-2015, 03:50 PM
Rage on agario.
See? Easy.

Arcyus
07-18-2015, 03:51 PM
It will only work with very old CRT monitors, plug in another CRT monitor and it all goes fine
Throw the magnet to the screen if it doesn't work and pour a hot coffee on it.

ToadNH
07-18-2015, 04:24 PM
People in Africa could've eaten that mac book :nope: :nope:

26FtW26
07-18-2015, 04:43 PM
People in Africa could've eaten that mac book :nope: :nope:

This almost made me piss myself...
NINJAMIR is from Africa XD that is a fact btw

Unknown_Username
07-18-2015, 04:43 PM
bonzi buddy = your childhood

Bonzi Buddy is currently... Gone.

Try to just DELETE BOOT FILE.

Unknown_Username
07-18-2015, 05:17 PM
Mod help scam me wl alex194 pleas i want wl ok
Well... your out of luck.. not that you ever had any.

_Lennart_
07-18-2015, 08:02 PM
You can melt the processor by creating a file, and inside the file make more files and then after you made about 20 copy those and paste them into the first file, keep doing it until you reach higher numbers and copy pasting those files too, if you keep doing it the laptop will overheat and might melt it. I did it but luckily it did not melt. I was close to doing it though.

peck
07-18-2015, 09:58 PM
You put stress on the hard drive by creating a file, and inside the file make more files and then after you made about 20 copy those and paste them into the first file, keep doing it until you reach higher numbers and copy pasting those files too, if you keep doing it the laptop's hard drive will be put under basic pressure. I did it but luckily my computer did not combust releasing atomic radiation.

Edited quote for more factual text.

abram123
07-18-2015, 09:59 PM
Mac books are terrible. Go sell it and buy a PC.

Applez
07-19-2015, 04:04 AM
1. Make sure your parents are watching
2. Carry the macbook
3. Stop

4. Just stop. Sell the damn thing and get some money so your parents can use it to buy a new one.

FaridXGT
07-19-2015, 04:06 AM
BRUH WHY U DO DIS TO YOUR MAC? When I got my mac i was like: *faints*

THAT STUFF COSTS LIKE 1K

michaelhans10
07-19-2015, 04:08 AM

Any suggestions?

Put a viruses, and let them explode

_Lennart_
07-19-2015, 05:47 PM
Edited quote for more factual text.

Thank you for that. :P

LolDawn
07-19-2015, 06:04 PM
Bonzi buddy is very hard to find and is unactive (their servers were taken down)

Nava Shield?
Cryptolocker?
...?

DeathSkull
07-19-2015, 06:04 PM

Any suggestions?

Are you drunk or high?.....I would never destroy mine.....You are crazy to do so..

LolDawn
07-19-2015, 06:07 PM
kinda know the viruses really well so here's some (if they even work on mac book pro)

goggle.com
zombo.com < if that's a virus
bonzi buddy
optimizer pro (maybe)
agorio.com (maybe)
or try downloading a bunch of mac programs that will eventually slow down mac book

Goggle isn't an auto-killer, you have to do surveys.

Berenice
07-19-2015, 09:40 PM
Why is this such a popular thread?

Solorien
07-19-2015, 09:44 PM
Dear Ninjamir's parents,

I sincerely hope that you see this thread in your search for what your child has been up to. If he succeeded in destroying his Mac Book Pro, I also sincerely hope that you make him pay back every penny you spent on it before you allow him to own or use any additional devices. If you'd like a copy of the email he sent to support asking to have this evidence deleted "for privacy issues", feel free to contact us at Support@GrowtopiaGame.com.
- - -

Dear Ninjamir,

Don't EVER ask us to help you hide your dishonesty again. I hope they make you pay for the old device AND buy your own new device since you clearly have no respect for things that are given to you as gifts. You should be ashamed.
- - -

Dear everyone who posted advice on how to destroy a device,

I am extremely disappointed. You all know better.
- - -

Cheezburguer
07-20-2015, 12:21 AM
Dear Ninjamir's parents,

I sincerely hope that you see this thread in your search for what your child has been up to. If he succeeded in destroying his Mac Book Pro, I also sincerely hope that you make him pay back every penny you spent on it before you allow him to own or use any additional devices. If you'd like a copy of the email he sent to support asking to have this evidence deleted "for privacy issues", feel free to contact us at Support@GrowtopiaGame.com.
- - -

Dear Ninjamir,

Don't EVER ask us to help you hide your dishonesty again. I hope they make you pay for the old device AND buy your own new device since you clearly have no respect for things that are given to you as gifts. You should be ashamed.
- - -

- - -

I totally agree.
I mean, why on earth would you want to destroy a gift,
even if it is sh:poop:y?
WHY!?

- - - Updated - - -

Why is this such a popular thread?

I don't know, Ber.
I don't know.

bagel124
07-20-2015, 12:31 AM
What a waste of money. Why not just ask your parents if you can sell it instead of basically throwing the money your parents spent on it in the trash.

Ritzy
07-20-2015, 12:58 AM
light it on fire a bit.....

Keenan wood
07-20-2015, 01:17 AM
This won't look obvious

Step 1. Get a chainsaw and chainsaw it in half
Step 2. Fill up the bath, and throw it in.
Step 3. Take it out the bath and draw on it with crayons. (I seriously don't know why I said that)

Kroakie
07-20-2015, 01:18 AM
Crash it next to a cement wall, then, throw it down your stairs, then put water on top of it and spill it. Finally, blame it on a frog.

IQuakers
07-20-2015, 01:27 AM
This won't look obvious

Step 1. Get a chainsaw and chainsaw it in half
Step 2. Fill up the bath, and throw it in.
Step 3. Take it out the bath and draw on it with crayons. (I seriously don't know why I said that)

Umg Niec Trieck

Kroakie
07-20-2015, 01:32 AM
Dear Ninjamir's parents,

- - -

Dear Ninjamir,

- - -

- - -#REKT'D BRUH.

IC Growtopia
07-22-2015, 08:41 AM
Dear Ninjamir's parents,

- - -

Dear Ninjamir,

Don't EVER ask us to help you hide your dishonesty again. If you do I will hunt you down and eat your hair then make a voodoo doll out of hay that a llama laid on or 4 hours and 28 seconds. Then I will make that doll recycle all the farmable you have then make you buy world locks from the store. I hope they make you pay for the old device AND buy your own new device since you clearly have no respect for things that are given to you as gifts. You should be ashamed.
- - -

- - -

Solorien wen't Bro-rilla on you fools. What really grinds my gears is that my favorite forumers posted here.
That is my sign right there.

XDCorez
07-22-2015, 08:55 AM
Let this thread die..
kbai.
RIIIP