PDA

View Full Version : Wait, Is it possible to hack gt some how some way?

Debas
07-17-2015, 08:29 PM
So about growtopia hacking defense is it somehow possible to break through it? Im not asking if I can hack it or anything its just is it possible? Like lets say anonymous comes in for some strange reason. Is it possible for them to achieve it?

Debas
07-17-2015, 08:33 PM
You are waiting to get banned arent you?

No, this was in my head for a while. :/

AntsaGT
07-17-2015, 08:33 PM
I saw once guy who crashed game, and I had to open Growtopia again.

Seth fixed that and banned hacker :D

Debas
07-17-2015, 08:34 PM
I saw once guy who crashed game, and I had to open Growtopia again.

Seth fixed that and banned hacker :D

so it is possible to hack gt?

raqk
07-17-2015, 08:36 PM
so it is possible to hack gt?

It's possible to hack anything :panic:

raqk
07-17-2015, 08:38 PM
*googles how to hack a table*

verb
verb: hack; 3rd person present: hacks; past tense: hacked; past participle: hacked; gerund or present participle: hacking

cut with rough or heavy blows.
"hack off the dead branches"
synonyms: cut, chop, hew, lop, saw; slash
"Stuart hacked the padlock off"

Debas
07-17-2015, 08:39 PM
It's possible to hack anything :panic:

Well then. Hide yo kids and hide yo wifes

SuddenRush
07-17-2015, 08:43 PM
So about growtopia hacking defense is it somehow possible to break through it? Im not asking if I can hack it or anything its just is it possible? Like lets say anonymous comes in for some strange reason. Is it possible for them to achieve it?

Yep, I've seen people hacking in mini-game worlds. They were able to float, meaning they could easily get the prizes from the mini-games. They even went inbetween two spikes placed ontop of each other, one block apart :o. I've seen about 2 hackers so far :/

peck
07-17-2015, 08:52 PM
Client hacks like floating, standing on spikes, and speeding are possible. Hacking accounts and money, no.

Anonymous is a large group of people who don't know how to do anything, so they just download a program by the one attention-needy guy who actually knows what he's doing. They could make growtopia unplayable through DDOS (in result just lagging the server a ton), but your account info and items are safe.

If someone could take data from any server, growtopia would probably be the last on the list.

|ThyLuigi|
07-17-2015, 10:25 PM

Anonymous hacked Sony, they could definently hack growtopia, as well as ban A LOT of people.

PolarisHD
07-17-2015, 10:33 PM
Anything can be hacked.

Magicalfishy
07-17-2015, 10:56 PM
We're talking client based hacks... they can't do anything major if not even minor.

Military hacking skills/tools and above... I doubt anyone with that much skill would hack into a game.

But keep this in mind, everything could disappear in an instant at any time... hold loosely to material things.

Simplify_
07-18-2015, 12:19 AM
You can't hack Growtopia, it's impossible.

Although you can Fly, walk on spikes, and run faster. That isn't considered hacking.

Bejewled
07-18-2015, 12:29 AM
You can't hack Growtopia, it's impossible.

Although you can Fly, walk on spikes, and run faster. That isn't considered hacking.

Ofc it can be hacked.
Take a gun to Seth's house and hold him hostage while you hack the severs unless you force him to give you the access codes with the excessive use of force.
Or join Anonymous.

abram123
07-18-2015, 12:41 AM
I'm sure if Lizard Squad could hack PSN and all that, they could hack Growtopia with ease.

XDCorez
07-18-2015, 01:32 AM
It wont be possible once technology improves and game servers are unhackable in any way people want to.

DragscareJr
07-18-2015, 01:35 AM
I Got Hacked Before By A Russian But That Means is Account Hack How do he Know my pass??

Bejewled
07-18-2015, 01:42 AM
I had an easy to guess password or gave my password to people

Fixed it .

Festivity
07-18-2015, 01:45 AM
Yes, and no. It's almost impossible since the server has an encrypted password, well, senpai-Conan said that :crazy:
But if he's Anonymous, I have no idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, I've seen people hacking in mini-game worlds. They were able to float, meaning they could easily get the prizes from the mini-games. They even went inbetween two spikes placed ontop of each other, one block apart :o. I've seen about 2 hackers so far :/

It's a visual glitch, nothing is actually happening on the server itself.

Debas
07-18-2015, 02:55 AM
It wont be possible once technology improves and game servers are unhackable in any way people want to.

Im not sure about that since what if you hold the creator of the game hostage and force him to change the game for some reason if your really that obsessed with a game. :crazy:

peck
07-18-2015, 06:41 AM
All you kiddos thinking anonymous is credible. Lizard squad as someone said, are an actual group of hackers. The issue is theres more room for exploit on PSN than an MMO, and i'm sure even them have failed tons times more than succeeded.