PDA

View Full Version : Question about about sponsoring

Swaginaut
07-18-2015, 01:53 AM
So, the last time i checked, sponsoring is paying wls to have an item of your liking added to the game. Having known this, ive been wondering:

Are you only allowed to add 1 SPRITE to the game, or is it an item with a certain amount.

If you dont know what a sprite is, its basically anything in a game, idk. For example, the fist is a sprite. Your player is a sprite. Particles are all little sprites.

What i mean is, lets say you wanna sponsor a Missle Launcher. The weapon itself is one sprite but the missle bullet ammo whatever is another. Would you not be allowed to do that since its 2 sprites, or is it understandable? If its ok, whats the max amount of sprites you can have from one item? Thanks for reading,

~Swaginaut of Sweg

ZeroRarity
07-18-2015, 01:56 AM
The missile launcher and the missiles will count as one item. The missiles are coming from the launcher after all. With this, I conclude that you can add more than one sprite on your sponsored item.

My Gungnir has 3 sprites, I guess? Correct me if I'm wrong. Here they are:
The spear itself.
The lightning ball.
The lightning.

Swaginaut
07-18-2015, 01:59 AM
The missile launcher and the missiles will count as one item. The missiles are coming from the launcher after all. With this, I conclude that you can add more than one sprite on your sponsored item.

My Gungnir has 3 sprites, I guess? Correct me if I'm wrong. Here they are:
The spear itself.
The lightning ball.
The lightning.

Ok. Thanks. It all makes sense now. :crazy:

Seven Keyblade Warriors
07-18-2015, 02:08 AM
I do believe that you can have as many sprites as your heart desires, to some extent.
What I mean is, you wouldn't be able to have an AK-47 with all these little bullets everywhere but maybe one or two, do you understand?

Phoenix1714
07-18-2015, 04:56 AM
So I've been dreaming of sponsoring something fiery/Phoenix-related lately... If I were to (hypothetically) have my item all planned out, I could just post on the forum about my idea (advertise it, get opinions), then message Seth or Hamumu in-game and offer tons of world locks, to have my item added to the game?

Sorry if I have it all wrong :sweatdrop: