PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Opinion About LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS (LDR)

Memo4ever
07-18-2015, 08:57 AM
I was wondering what everybody thinks about long distance relation ships and why u think like that ?? :o

Megazork
07-18-2015, 09:00 AM
It really depends on the circumstances, but in general, they aren't healthy (IMHO)

Memo4ever
07-18-2015, 09:27 AM
It really depends on the circumstances, but in general, they aren't healthy (IMHO)

Well I agree that it sometimes can be not healthy and could do many problems in health... So Ye

GummiBear64
07-18-2015, 09:43 AM
It's alright to some extent.
Like, if you are holidaying in a country and that is where you met them and they live there, then lolno.
If you met them in your home country and they are going on a holiday to another country or state then that is alright, I guess.

Memo4ever
07-18-2015, 05:30 PM
And what if we never met them xd

Mossey822
07-18-2015, 05:31 PM
I was in one, but eh. It wasn't really working out.

Muscleman
07-18-2015, 05:33 PM
Less time being together=less time talking
less time talking=less misunderstanding
less misunderstanding=less problems
less problems=happy relationship

at least for me, I mean less is more right?

Memo4ever
07-18-2015, 08:46 PM
I was in one, but eh. It wasn't really working out.

Oh that sucks /:

peck
07-18-2015, 08:50 PM
It never lasts when all you can offer is text.

Swaginaut
07-18-2015, 09:07 PM
Proximity is a factor in love. Generally, alot of strong and lasting relationships are within 40 blocks of each other at most. Plus, contact with a loved one causes oxytosin to be released, increasing your attraction to the person. The more you spend time near a loved one, the more your bond increases. LDRs are not ususally the strongest.

Magicalfishy
07-18-2015, 09:09 PM
And what if we never met them xd

If you never meet them, the relationship is useless in all honesty.

But in real life the girl I like lives a whole state away from me... I'm honestly willing to move out there if I have to.

tson
07-18-2015, 09:10 PM
Like online dating? If online dating then hell no but if irl then went long distance sure why not lol

MrQB
07-18-2015, 09:12 PM
I'm currently in a long-distance relationship as my girlfriend moved to a different state about a month ago. If you have a choice, DO NOT BE IN A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP. It hurts me everyday. It's crazy unhealthy. I can't stop thinking about her. We text and FaceTime but it's too hard I know it won't last I didn't want it to end like this.

Phoenix1714
07-18-2015, 09:15 PM
Less time being together=less time talking
less time talking=less misunderstanding
less misunderstanding=less problems
less problems=happy relationship

at least for me, I mean less is more right?

But if they spend less time together, they'll start lose interest in each other, or the distance might start to tear them apart. It's all about perspective I guess.

JOSHIE63
07-19-2015, 12:10 AM
I hate to bring up this point, but no one knows what the other person is doing; if thy are seeing other people and such. I am not one to say, "You can't because it's not love," but it really is not the same.

GIGeo
07-19-2015, 12:36 AM
/me Knows the person.

But anyway I don't think there is anything good in online dating.

Drearys
07-19-2015, 01:04 AM
I joke around with this subject a lot. In my opinion, dating online isn't considered real love. You can't physically touch them, and you can't look into there eyes and tell them that you love them. In all honesty I've done this ONCE and it went horrible. (The "ships" that you see me in aren't real.) I mean, you can surely flirt, but that's not enough for me.

Memo4ever
07-19-2015, 05:33 AM
I'm currently in a long-distance relationship as my girlfriend moved to a different state about a month ago. If you have a choice, DO NOT BE IN A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP. It hurts me everyday. It's crazy unhealthy. I can't stop thinking about her. We text and FaceTime but it's too hard I know it won't last I didn't want it to end like this.

LDR are really hard relationships .. If they were really serious ... I'm trying not to lose hope in it .. But I lose more and more of hope everyday that passes .. It just gets harder ..

JOSHIE63
07-19-2015, 06:09 AM
If you want opinions about long distance relationships, contact growtopia support.

Thanks. I emailed the support and it changed my life. Ask Tson about ruling next to him.

Memo4ever
07-19-2015, 06:13 AM
Thanks. I emailed the support and it changed my life. Ask Tson about ruling next to him.

What they got with it .-.

L3thalHunter
07-19-2015, 07:07 AM
Its kinda stupid... I mean the closes to actually meating each other is video chatting on skype lel...

Memo4ever
07-20-2015, 03:57 AM
Its kinda stupid... I mean the closes to actually meating each other is video chatting on skype lel...

I don't think its stupid ... U could say it's bad but not stupid