PDA

View Full Version : Relationship Help :(

MrQB
07-18-2015, 09:15 PM
Ok so a few hours ago me and my girlfriend got in a really big fight. Apparantly she likes another guy who's she's texted for less than a week more than me. I got really mad and she didn't want to talk to me anymore. I said I'm sorry and said lets just start from scratch. Let's just start our relationship over. She said yes but still doesn't want to talk to me for a few days. I don't know what to do until she comes back, and I don't know what to say once she comes back. Help? :cry:

Swaginaut
07-18-2015, 09:16 PM
LDR or physical?

Magicalfishy
07-18-2015, 09:17 PM
If she likes this other guy more than you, let her go. Someone who really loves you will never leave you or toy with you like this.

I know it's hard, but cut it off and don't text her until she texts you... when she finally does, tell her it's over. You can't let people mess with you like this.

PolarisHD
07-18-2015, 09:19 PM
NTR sucks. How about asking her why she doesn't want to talk to you?

Edit: Just to be sure, try stalking her or something. She might be seeing that guy.

You're Right the two words a girl always wants to hear.

FTFY.

peck
07-18-2015, 09:28 PM
Ok so a few hours ago me and my girlfriend got in a really big fight. Apparantly she likes another guy who's she's texted for less than a week more than me. I got really mad and she didn't want to talk to me anymore. I said I'm sorry and said lets just start from scratch. Let's just start our relationship over. She said yes but still doesn't want to talk to me for a few days. I don't know what to do until she comes back, and I don't know what to say once she comes back. Help? :cry:

It takes courage to tell someone you're with that you like someone else, so a heads up would be to start letting go. Give her the break she wants and don't make it hard to decide.

Swaginaut
07-18-2015, 09:32 PM
First, someone who likes someone else doesnt deserve a loving man. If you really just cant let go, i sadly only know physical ways to truly make someone attracted to you, chemically and scientifically. "Love", after all, is defined in many different ways. Scientifically, it is your brain telling you that this person will be the most fertile, and therefore best for producing offspring and ensuring the continued survival of your species. Thats why men are attracted to curves and well chiseled faces, its not the man just wanting pleasure, its the brain telling him this is what you need to best contribute to the continuation of your species. To most people, love is of course, being attracted to someone, wanting to spend time, your life with them. To your brain, its ensuring your species lives on.

abram123
07-18-2015, 10:02 PM

If you know she likes someone else and she's talking to them, then leave her. Don't be with someone who likes someone else and talks to them while they are dating you. I'm sorry if it sounds harsh, but would you rather stay with her and catch her kissing on him and all that, or leave her and not have to worry about it. There are tons of girls out there. You will find the right one. :hug:

peck
07-18-2015, 10:04 PM
If you know she likes someone else and she's talking to them, then leave her. Don't be with someone who likes someone else and talks to them while they are dating you. I'm sorry if it sounds harsh, but would you rather stay with her and catch her kissing on him and all that, or leave her and not have to worry about it.

^ just gotta agree.

MrQB
07-18-2015, 10:22 PM
LDR or physical?

It's LDR...my phone shut down that's why I wasn't responding sorry

Trollrage
07-18-2015, 10:44 PM
She's probably still cheating on you.

Tell her to make me a sandwich.
jk

But seriously, she's probably still cheating on you.

peck
07-18-2015, 10:44 PM
It's LDR...my phone shut down that's why I wasn't responding sorry

A relationship with no physical contact doesn't last.

barhoomi
07-18-2015, 11:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA

atwistoffate
07-19-2015, 12:07 AM
If you know she likes someone else and she's talking to them, then leave her. Don't be with someone who likes someone else and talks to them while they are dating you. I'm sorry if it sounds harsh, but would you rather stay with her and catch her kissing on him and all that, or leave her and not have to worry about it. There are tons of girls out there. You will find the right one. :hug:

tl;dr: it's over

Applez
07-19-2015, 12:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA

*looks at man*
Wow a deep voiced looking guy is gonna sing this song?
*hears his voice*
WHAT

DeathSkull
07-19-2015, 01:13 AM
tl;dr: it's over

Lol, this made me laugh....

Anyways, like other people have said, if she doesn't love you more than that other guy, then it's better just to let her go.

MrQB
07-19-2015, 03:44 AM
A relationship with no physical contact doesn't last.

I know :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, this made me laugh....

Anyways, like other people have said, if she doesn't love you more than that other guy, then it's better just to let her go.

It made me cry some more...

Applez
07-19-2015, 03:50 AM
If her name was bass I would....
http://i.imgur.com/R7s13cW.gif

KKcupcake
07-19-2015, 03:57 AM
I know :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

It made me cry some more...

Maybe she needs some space... Give it a while...
If it doesn't work, sorry, but I think you have to break it off...
Meanwhile, stay strong, relationship problems can be stressing :hug: