PDA

View Full Version : How to rekt people (OFFICIAL GUIDE)

L3thalHunter
07-19-2015, 11:30 AM
If you think that this is another joke guide it is not... If you think this thread is pointless it is not... Rekting people can draw of bullies and it worked for me... Plus its good for your self-esteem.
Rekting...
Please be warned that rekting should only be used when needed. One does not simply rekt someone for no reason unless if they are fine with it and they dont take it too srysly. It depends how hurtful you want it.. If you want it like a sharp dagger in the heart make it personal to them. If you simply want them to just leave you alone do the casual ones. If you dont want to do it too much add a "Jk" in the end to make it seem harmless and just for laughs.
Heres an example of a situation a real one...
Me: Mind Blowing...
BlaZing: As if you have a mind WIDAOH WIDAOH
Well you probably remembered that BlaZing loves rekting ppl... The problem with rekting is you should know when its gone too far... Unlike BlaZing who simply threw sharp daggers at random people we should watch who we throw blades at...
ComeBacks
A comeback is simply when somebody rekts you and you are able him to rekt him back. All you do is simply make what he said back fire (USE HIS WORDS AGAINST HIMSELF)...
A sign of someone getting rekt
When one corrects your grammar or changes the topic that is an automatic sign he is getting rekt bad. Use it against him to make him fall harder on the ground. Again it depends how badly you want to win. This is basically a final step in winning an argument.
PM BlaZing if you need extra help or me...
Thanks hope it helps...
PS. I discourage you from constantly rekting ppl... Again only rekt when needed

SpeedFreakz
07-19-2015, 11:34 AM
If you think that this is another joke guide it is not... If you think this thread is pointless it is not... Rekting people can draw of bullys and it worked for me... Plus its good for your self-esteem.
Rekting...
Please be warned that rekting should only be used when needed. One does not simply rekt someone for no reason unless if they are fine with it and they dont take it too srysly. It depends how hurtful you want it.. If you want it like a sharp dagger in the heart make it personal to them. If you simply want them to just leave you alone do the casual ones. If you dont want to do it too much add a "Jk" in the end to make it seem harmless and just for laughs.
Heres an example of a situation a real one...
Me: Mind Blowing...
BlaZing: As if you have a mind WIDAOH WIDAOH
Well you probably remembered that BlaZing loves rekting ppl... The problem with rekting is you should know when its gone too far... Unlike BlaZing who simply threw sharp daggers at random people we should watch who we throw blades at...
ComeBacks
A comeback is simply when somebody rekts you and you are able him to rekt him back. All you do is simply make what he said back fire (USE HIS WORDS AGAINST HIMSELF)...
PM BlaZing if you need extra help or me...
Thanks hope it helps...

Nice Guide Bruh I appreciate it.

PolarisHD
07-19-2015, 11:46 AM
I wouldn't want help from someone that uses insults and profanities in an argument. Just saying. :whistling:

L3thalHunter
07-19-2015, 11:52 AM
I wouldn't want help from someone that uses insults and badwords in an argument. Just saying. :whistling:

Ehhh depends...

Hans
07-19-2015, 12:05 PM
BlaZinG is not "rekting". I wouldn't actually call any argument an actual "argument" if you're doing it with someone ignorant and goofy like him. Though, he is fun when arguing because he throws profanities at you.

BlaZinG, IM ROOTING FOR YOU!

L3thalHunter
07-19-2015, 12:07 PM
BlaZinG is not "rekting". I wouldn't actually call any argument an actual "argument" if you're doing it with someone ignorant and goofy like him. Though, he is fun when arguing because he throws profanities at you.

BlaZinG, IM ROOTING FOR YOU!

He is good at overkilling your opponent...

Hans
07-19-2015, 12:18 PM

No thanks.

It isn't actually real "rekting" if all you have to say are word twisters and insult someone as ignorant as you. Just because you can't accept failure, you use profanity as a "last-resort". Been there, done that. Don't need those so-called "rekting" that you do. Though, it does amuse me on how BlaZinG over throws everyone without anyone noticing that he could've already lost.

L3thalHunter
07-19-2015, 12:24 PM
No thanks.

It isn't actually real "rekting" if all you have to say are word twisters and insult someone as ignorant as you. Just because you can't accept failure, you use profanity as a "last-resort". Been there, done that. Don't need those so-called "rekting" that you do. Though, it does amuse me on how BlaZinG over throws everyone without anyone noticing that he could've already lost.

Rekting doesent just work for humour if somebody strikes first either phyisically or verbally it may help dependant on the situation. Rekting is not avoiding your failure (Well not the way BlaZing does it) rekting is not always when one losses and trys to make an illusion as if he won. Yes, some do it that way but I rather use it as a verbal selfe defense sometimes for humour too again... Depends on the situation...

Herac
07-19-2015, 02:28 PM
Tip #1 Dont say get rekt because apparently it's offensive and you can get an infraction for it

Aram Sevag
07-19-2015, 02:31 PM

He is good at thinking that he is overkilling your opponent*

Hans
07-19-2015, 02:36 PM
Rekting doesent just work for humour if somebody strikes first either phyisically or verbally it may help dependant on the situation. Rekting is not avoiding your failure (Well not the way BlaZing does it) rekting is not always when one losses and trys to make an illusion as if he won. Yes, some do it that way but I rather use it as a verbal selfe defense sometimes for humour too again... Depends on the situation...

It's a contextual last-resort out of your own definition from a fake word? Doesn't seem to obnoxious to me, but it's something I wouldn't want to get "clingy" again to me.

- - - Updated - - -

He is good at thinking that he is overkilling your opponent*

Shhhh. You wouldn't want him to rage, do you? He'll just flip-out and throw mom jokes at you.