PDA

View Full Version : What should i do now...

Ceyx_GrowT
07-19-2015, 02:13 PM
The person i love... she already has a boyfriend (NOOOOOOO I CRI EVERYTIEM). Idk what should i do nowww...

Should i wait for her? (80% wasting time) or forget her and look for the other?? (I'm not the kind of people that can easily fall in love/forget someone)

Itstiem2cri

Arcyus
07-19-2015, 02:16 PM
Make your own Senpie Shrine.

Muscleman
07-19-2015, 02:55 PM
If you are

Ages 9-16: Maybe you should just study and stop ruining your future.

Ages 17+: Find another one m8. There are plenty of fish in the sea. So go eat seafood.:rolleyes:

Satanrespawn_gt
07-19-2015, 03:01 PM
The person i love... she already has a boyfriend (NOOOOOOO I CRI EVERYTIEM). Idk what should i do nowww...

Should i wait for her? (80% wasting time) or forget her and look for the other?? (I'm not the kind of people that can easily fall in love/forget someone)

Itstiem2cri

This is not a counselling place ... u read it dude its a growtopia forums, not a place to do that:D

Muscleman
07-19-2015, 03:07 PM
This is not a counselling place ... u read it dude its a growtopia forums, not a place to do that:D

Actually this is the RTsoft Tavern where you could talk about anything.

:rolleyes:

Swaginaut
07-19-2015, 03:07 PM
Move on.

If she doesnt want you she doesnt want you.

Hans
07-19-2015, 03:10 PM
Travel through time.

Yes.

Muscleman
07-19-2015, 03:15 PM
Travel through time.

Yes.

This works too.

Hans
07-19-2015, 03:34 PM
This works too.

want me to write my whole pathetic theory on how to travel through time?

- - - Updated - - -

trust me. its very pathetic that even i couldnt understand my own theory

Muscleman
07-19-2015, 03:37 PM

- - - Updated - - -

write it. i sympathize with pathetic things.

peck
07-19-2015, 07:05 PM

- - - Updated - - -

*Pulls out textbook on relativity

Hans
07-19-2015, 08:57 PM
*Pulls out textbook on relativity

No need textbook since its my own speculation.

Its near to impossible tho

- - - Updated - - -

Ps:

Peck, i replied ur pm with a short part of the speculation.

Went to a bday party.

Going to sleep

Im dead af

Cant think right

DeathSkull
07-19-2015, 09:01 PM
There are plenty of fish in the sea. So go eat seafood.:rolleyes:

PolarisHD
07-19-2015, 09:09 PM
NTR her boyfriend. Jk.

Your true love will come to you. Just be patient and wait.

Ages 17+: Find another one m8. There are plenty of fish in the sea. So go eat seafood.:rolleyes:

Awww yisss. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/bleh.gif

l0l
07-19-2015, 10:44 PM
The mexhanism of love is similar to stress or neurosis. So the "irritant" - subject of love - enters your field of view. Pavlov's conditioning triggers a "factory" in your brain, which creates a whole bunch of differentt substances which get transferred into your body with blood. These substances cause both simple effects such as salivation, skin becomingred, faster breathing rate, and more advanced ones, such as a "love flight of the soul". The love euphoria is being caused by neuropeptides and chemicals from the amphetamine group - norepinephrine, dopamine and phenylethylamine.
Amphetamines are classified as light drugs, thats why we often compare people who are in love to being drunk or high. The logic of people whoare in love is very similar to a drug addict's logic: "I would rather live 3 years of a bright and colorful life rather than 40 years of a greyy and joyless life". This logic is a typical example of addiction. Prolonged abstinence (non-exposure) causes a depression, life seems boring and useless...
Just like to any drug, human is getting used to amphetamines of love. He needs a bigger dose, but the "irritant" (subject of love) can no longer cause a huge manufacturing of the amohetamines, once again - due to getting used to the subject. That is how love passes.

TL;DR
Durgz durgz durz scientific words durgz. Seriously, read the whole thing

CONCLUSION:Find another drug (subject of love, girlfriend, irritant) :crazy:

No wikipedia, I swear. Kids, read books..!:prophet:
Damn i could speak on this topic for hours. Just not when its 3 am

Ninjamir
07-20-2015, 04:27 AM
The mexhanism of love is similar to stress or neurosis. So the "irritant" - subject of love - enters your field of view. Pavlov's conditioning triggers a "factory" in your brain, which creates a whole bunch of differentt substances which get transferred into your body with blood. These substances cause both simple effects such as salivation, skin becomingred, faster breathing rate, and more advanced ones, such as a "love flight of the soul". The love euphoria is being caused by neuropeptides and chemicals from the amphetamine group - norepinephrine, dopamine and phenylethylamine.
Amphetamines are classified as light drugs, thats why we often compare people who are in love to being drunk or high. The logic of people whoare in love is very similar to a drug addict's logic: "I would rather live 3 years of a bright and colorful life rather than 40 years of a greyy and joyless life". This logic is a typical example of addiction. Prolonged abstinence (non-exposure) causes a depression, life seems boring and useless...
Just like to any drug, human is getting used to amphetamines of love. He needs a bigger dose, but the "irritant" (subject of love) can no longer cause a huge manufacturing of the amohetamines, once again - due to getting used to the subject. That is how love passes.

TL;DR
Durgz durgz durz scientific words durgz. Seriously, read the whole thing

CONCLUSION:Find another drug (subject of love, girlfriend, irritant) :crazy:

No wikipedia, I swear. Kids, read books..!:prophet:
Damn i could speak on this topic for hours. Just not when its 3 am

What language is this?:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::nope::scratch::scratch ::scratch::scratch:

l0l
07-20-2015, 08:04 AM
What language is this?:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::nope::scratch::scratch ::scratch::scratch:

Terran:hat:

L3thalHunter
07-20-2015, 10:39 AM
If you are young forget abt it
If you are 18+ get another one but dont waste ur lyf looking for one...

BioTestificate
07-20-2015, 11:27 AM
Just wait for them; THEY'LL BREAK-UP SOON!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO
Seriously, I experienced this. I watched how a guy and a girl get along together (almost) everyday, how the guy tries to please her, be there for her, surprise her on her birthday with a love song (a cheesy one, mind ya), and how they broke up because apparently, the guy is very obsessed with her. All of them, behind the scenes, for 9 months. Just imagine that! hehe (but after all that, I lost my feelings for her, so yeah... :/)

Ceyx_GrowT
07-20-2015, 11:45 AM
Just wait for them; THEY'LL BREAK-UP SOON!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO
Seriously, I experienced this. I watched how a guy and a girl get along together (almost) everyday, how the guy tries to please her, be there for her, surprise her on her birthday with a love song (a cheesy one, mind ya), and how they broke up because apparently, the guy is very obsessed with her. All of them, behind the scenes, for 9 months. Just imagine that! hehe (but after all that, I lost my feelings for her, so yeah... :/)
Wasted your time :/

Hans
07-20-2015, 11:53 AM
Wasted your time :/

then time travel

duh

Ceyx_GrowT
07-20-2015, 11:56 AM
then time travel

duh
Too simple. I need something more challanging:crazy:

SixFace
07-20-2015, 12:00 PM
1. Forget her and go find someone else....or

2. Snatch her back if you really like her...:sweatdrop:

Hans
07-20-2015, 12:01 PM
Too simple. I need something more challanging:crazy:

eat her

duh

ezereal
07-20-2015, 12:06 PM

Itstiem2cri

M8, it's time to let her go, think about it, if we wait for her:

She may never break up

If she ever does, how old will you be?

Her breaking up doesn't garuntee she will be your gf

There is a lot of better girls out there, don't judge them only by looks, but character

If u let her go:

Less pressure till you find a girlfriend

Less worries

Who knew she was bad unless she shown her true colours

There is lots of good girls out there, good character and pretty, there is no such thing as the one, but there is such thing as your mate ;) (if u know what I mean)

Ceyx_GrowT
07-20-2015, 12:09 PM
M8, it's time to let her go, think about it, if we wait for her:

She may never break up

If she ever does, how old will you be?

Her breaking up doesn't garuntee she will be your gf

There is a lot of better girls out there, don't judge them only by looks, but character

If u let her go:

Less pressure till you find a girlfriend

Less worries

Who knew she was bad unless she shown her true colours

There is lots of good girls out there, good character and pretty, there is no such thing as the one, but there is such thing as your mate ;) (if u know what I mean)
*Plays Let Her Go song*

Yea, maybe you're right.. i have to forget her and look for the other... i have to let her go..

26FtW26
07-20-2015, 12:14 PM
I know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_3ZL_fcAUw
sorry I had to.