PDA

View Full Version : what is the differences of Hamumu forum and Rtsoft forum?

michaelhans10
07-19-2015, 02:13 PM
I wanna make one in hamumu forum but i don't know the differences , does anyone know?

Thanks

GTLighty
07-19-2015, 02:14 PM
Hamumu Forums: Hamumu's forums
RTSoft Forums: Seth's forums.

They're both developers of different games so there's one forum for all of Seth's games and another for all of Hamumu's.

lsaac2
07-19-2015, 02:15 PM
There's not much mods in Hamumus forum. Meaning there will be "I got banned" "I got scammed" threads as I saw when I got on.

Shadin Siddique
07-19-2015, 02:17 PM
Ranks are different. There is no Master Sorcerer,Lesser Wizard,Knight etc. Hamumu Forums are having Puny Mortal,etc. (don't know much) and Hamumu forums is not powered by vBulliten. RT Soft forums is powered by vBulliten.

EDIT: Hamumu forums is also powered by vBulliten. :sweatdrop:

michaelhans10
07-19-2015, 02:19 PM

They're both developers of different games so there's one forum for all of Seth's games and another for all of Hamumu's.

Oh.. Thanks but the topic, which more fun? Rtsoft forum or hamumu forum?

- - - Updated - - -

Ranks are different. There is no Master Sorcerer,Lesser Wizard,Knight etc. Hamumu Forums are having Puny Mortal,etc. (don't know much) and Hamumu forums is not powered by vBulliten. RT Soft forums is powered by vBulliten.

Ohh :):sweatdrop: there alot of differences :)

PolarisHD
07-19-2015, 02:22 PM
Just so you're aware, Hamumu is a site for ALL ages. We are EXTREMELY hardcore with the rules there and don't tolerate the tiniest bit of profanity or rudeness. Don't post anything there that isn't okay for a toddler to read. This forum, the RTSoft one, is where you really should discuss Growtopia. I only added a Growtopia section on Hamumu in case of the few people who wouldn't want to come to a more adult forum to discuss it.

10lolis. .

michaelhans10
07-19-2015, 02:23 PM
10lolis. .

Thanks for help, now I know:sweatdrop:

GTLighty
07-19-2015, 02:24 PM
10lolis. .

lmao. ahahaha.

*everyone goes their and starts cussing* :sweatdrop:

peck
07-19-2015, 06:58 PM
Hamumu forum is family friendly
rtsoft forum is preteen daycare.

|ThyLuigi|
07-19-2015, 08:37 PM
I wanna make one in hamumu forum but i don't know the differences , does anyone know?

Thanks

Seth's forums are better.

michaelhans10
07-20-2015, 01:41 AM
Seth's forums are better.

Okay I will be in rtsoft forum:sweatdrop:

DeathSkull
07-20-2015, 03:15 AM

Boom ^^^^^