PDA

View Full Version : That video maked me cry.

CrazyChick
07-20-2015, 01:03 PM
https://youtu.be/RBQ-IoHfimQ
Really......:cry:

Dexter
07-20-2015, 03:19 PM
Umm, The idea of the video was?

26FtW26
07-20-2015, 03:26 PM
someone
fill me in on this crap
please
I dont understand

atwistoffate
07-20-2015, 06:45 PM
someone
fill me in on this crap
please
I dont understand

She was living savagely, until her city/country whatever became Call of Duty

Now their family is poor cuz they had to move somewhere, or they would of died
No where to live.

The video is explaining what else is going on in the world that you probably would never think of

PannyFlan
07-20-2015, 06:54 PM
I really regret complaint, when someone is having a VERY hard time, way more than me.
I feel terrible already.

ASAD
07-20-2015, 07:33 PM
This is not real because the reality is much worse:cry:

Tempting
07-20-2015, 08:09 PM
This is only one case you know. I feel bad for these people, because we have all the pleasure we need, and these children are suffering. It's just not right..

26FtW26
07-20-2015, 08:28 PM
She was living savagely, until her city/country whatever became Call of Duty

Now their family is poor cuz they had to move somewhere, or they would of died
No where to live.

The video is explaining what else is going on in the world that you probably would never think of

"This girl was living a good and healthy life, until her home was made into a CS:GO map. Be a part of the movement. Stop the CS:GO maps."
I can imagine a calm deep voice saying that (like in the actual commercials for like charities and stuff)

LolDawn
07-20-2015, 09:30 PM
"This girl was living a good and healthy life, until her home was made into a CS:GO map. Be a part of the movement. Stop the CS:GO maps."
I can imagine a calm deep voice saying that (like in the actual commercials for like charities and stuff)

I can imagine a Smosh video of that.

craft3d
07-20-2015, 10:33 PM

Was that a attempt to be funny?

Because it really wasn't. I mean, what if you lost your home, your family, and basically everything you've known?

Jesus people.

26FtW26
07-20-2015, 10:37 PM

Because it really wasn't. I mean, what if you lost your home, your family, and basically everything you've known?

Jesus people.

Too bad I found it funny, huh?
I know that it's a serious issue, but everyone can joke about stuff like cancer, ebola and stuff and nobody will whine. Except well, maybe you. But that's just you.

atwistoffate
07-20-2015, 10:47 PM

Jesus people.

Supposed to be humorous

Chill

Bob Will
07-20-2015, 11:00 PM
Well we are humans, and we are not straying from war.

Where there is war, there is peace.
Where there is suffering there is happiness.
Where there is loss there is gain.

Till we all die from an asteroid that wipes out the planet, or we kill the earth our selves

Magicalfishy
07-20-2015, 11:03 PM
As long as man is corrupted, this world will be corrupted. I'm all for love and peace, but let's be honest, it just isn't possible.

SpeedFreakz
07-20-2015, 11:28 PM
That's a sad thing

COLTONROCKO
07-20-2015, 11:46 PM
I have different feelings towards this video. The video I guess is appreciate what you have because in a second it can be taken away. Honestly, war is stupid. Arguing for a dumb reason, idiotic people thinking idiotic things. Hitler had a some what good idea of WWII. Don't get it wrong, what he did was bad. But Germany was fighting for land because of their economy crash because of WWI. I honestly still don't understand why he attacked the jews during WWII, I believe if they left that alone America probably wouldn't have done anything.

But just remember, America them self isn't a good country either. 2,500 people have died during Pearl Harbor, but America killed 140,000+ people just like that (and they are civilians too)

Honestly, in my opinion War is stupid, the only time fighting was useful was trying to take an area, and just defend your country.

Aram Sevag
07-20-2015, 11:52 PM
I have different feelings towards this video. The video I guess is appreciate what you have because in a second it can be taken away. Honestly, war is stupid. Arguing for a dumb reason, idiotic people thinking idiotic things. Hitler had a some what good idea of WWII. Don't get it wrong, what he did was bad. But Germany was fighting for land because of their economy crash because of WWI. I honestly still don't understand why he attacked the jews during WWII, I believe if they left that alone America probably wouldn't have done anything.

But just remember, America them self isn't a good country either. 2,500 people have died during Pearl Harbor, but America killed 140,000+ people just like that (and they are civilians too)

Honestly, in my opinion War is stupid, the only time fighting was useful was trying to take an area, and just defend your country.

War might be stupid from a moral perspective, but financially it's the best opportunity to loot resources from a weakened country.
Why do you think Middle East is in war today? Because of the black gold, aka petroleum.

What saddens me the most is that these people are crying because of their situation, yet in the other side of the world, others are crying because their parents didn't want to buy them an iPhone.

craft3d
07-21-2015, 01:32 AM
I know that it's a serious issue, but everyone can joke about stuff like cancer, ebola and stuff and nobody will whine. Except well, maybe you. But that's just you.

I'm sorry I'm whining about people being shot, hit, bombed, flamed, and beaten to death.

And I'm sorry that I have sympathy for them. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Supposed to be humorous

Chill

Refer to top post please.

Berenice
07-21-2015, 01:43 AM
I'm sorry but this little girl did not have her birthday twice in a year...

atwistoffate
07-21-2015, 02:01 AM
I'm sorry I'm whining about people being shot, hit, bombed, flamed, and beaten to death.

And I'm sorry that I have sympathy for them. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Refer to top post please.

Must suck for you watching others playing games like CoD.

craft3d
07-21-2015, 03:24 AM
Must suck for you watching others playing games like CoD.

Yes but in COD they have cleared the areas out and you don't interact with the people.

Plus it's fake.

XDCorez
07-21-2015, 03:59 AM
This is madness, why would they do that?
This is just, sad.

Dinosaur
07-21-2015, 04:10 AM

You shouldn't joke around about serious issues that destroy the lives of many. If you were to have cancer, or any life threatening problems, you wouldn't be laughing nor joking about them.

SwafGaming
07-21-2015, 05:03 AM
is this girl from syria?

Berenice
07-22-2015, 11:35 PM
Yes but in COD they have cleared the areas out and you don't interact with the people.

Plus it's fake.

I played MW3 and I murdered everybody that was innocent