PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one acting like a kid?

PannyFlan
07-20-2015, 05:07 PM
I still watch cartoons, play games, don't care about dating that much, I don't always make my appearance perfect, don't do drama, etc.
All the other people who is my age is into, dating, drama, popularity, fashion trends, or popular trends, being friends with the cool kids, and hate games, etc.
Am I the only one who still act like the kid? :sweatdrop:. I think I'm gonna act like this for about 3 - 4 more years, maybe more. Unless someone changed me.

EDIT - I'm 12 year old, turning 13 in November and I'm a girl.

Defuse
07-20-2015, 05:11 PM
I still watch cartoons, play games, don't care about dating that much, I don't always make my appearance perfect, don't do drama, etc.
All the other people who is my age is into, dating, drama, popularity, fashion trends, or popular trends, being friends with the cool kids, and hate games, etc.
Am I the only one who still act like the kid? :sweatdrop:.

All of the stuff you do,i do.

26FtW26
07-20-2015, 05:14 PM
most forumers are kids at heart.

PannyFlan
07-20-2015, 05:16 PM

I'm pretty dumb, but what do you mean by that?

26FtW26
07-20-2015, 05:17 PM
I'm pretty dumb, but what do you mean by that?

most forumers act like kids ;3

PolarisHD
http://jdemployed.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Special-Snowflake-Syndrome.jpg

No Tokens

I can't really say anything without knowing your age.I'm not sure if that's just me but yeah.

matchamoo
07-20-2015, 05:18 PM

It depends on how old you are I'm 14 and still act like a five year old making everybody die laughing its what i do lol.

PannyFlan
07-20-2015, 05:25 PM
I can't really say anything without knowing your age.I'm not sure if that's just me but yeah.

I'm 12 year old, turning 13 in November.

26FtW26
07-20-2015, 05:26 PM
I'm 12 year old, turning 13 in November.

*** you're so younng but such gud art thingy personer?

GT_PIJUS
07-20-2015, 05:28 PM
We're all kids. (Well,most of us)
I'm 13 (Not turning 14 this year :p)
So yeah,we all act like kids :p
Yea,I act exactly like that.

l0l
07-20-2015, 05:29 PM

No, your behavior is typical for your age. I just remember that I wasnt that way when I was 12, but I guess thats why Im anti social :/

PannyFlan
07-20-2015, 05:31 PM
No, your behavior is typical for your age. I just remember that I wasnt that way when I was 12, but I guess thats why Im anti social :/

That good, my friend yesterday at Cherry Berry, told me why aren't you like the others. I even asked other people, and they say I acted like a kid, saying I should grow up.

SuperJ
07-20-2015, 05:32 PM
Depends on your age.

If your like, 16, then yes.

Aly
07-20-2015, 05:34 PM
They're just trying to act big and tough lol, you're still 12. These are normal 12 year old things, I'm 15 and I still do these things XD

craft3d
07-20-2015, 05:44 PM
I like acting like a kid, but ONLY with my best same age friends. When I am with older kids (which I like to hang out with) I usually act way more mature. I am 12 but would rather hang out with 14-15 year olds who are smart, mature, and funny. Not some 12 year old who says "penis n**** ass" in every sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one who still act like the kid? :sweatdrop:. I think I'm gonna act like this for about 3 - 4 more years, maybe more. Unless someone changed me.

I am honestly the same as you. I just live it low with my crew.

MathewPVP
07-20-2015, 05:47 PM
Lol im gonna be 14 in december ! I play growtopia a lot! I am adicted! thank you seth and hammumu for making this awesome game!

atwistoffate
07-20-2015, 05:50 PM

I wonder if anyone understood this

l0l
07-20-2015, 06:13 PM
They're just trying to act big and tough lol, you're still 12. These are normal 12 year old things, I'm 15 and I still do these things XD

Depends on your age.

If your like, 16, then yes.

That good, my friend yesterday at Cherry Berry, told me why aren't you like the others. I even asked other people, and they say I acted like a kid, saying I should grow up.

For a 12 year old I would consider acting silly, watching cartoons and playing games as normal behavior. If you are 15 years old and you still do this stuff - there is nothing wrong with it, since you probably are entering, or already entered the phase of puberty, when your hormones start intense production. In this case making weird / stupid jokes, fooling around and acting like a kid is caused by "sub-mental" processes, which you are not aware of. This is done to attract a female for further .. breeding. I will not go further into this, but in both cases (12 and 15) is NORMAL.

All the people who told you that you have to grow up are indeed acting out. Because when they are in a company of close friends they will still do silly things, or maybe even sometimes in public when on an emotional peak (excited / happy / scared / stressed).

Hans
07-20-2015, 06:23 PM

so ue a kid for not doing drama? mkay.

GingerSoup
07-20-2015, 06:38 PM
There's nothing bad in being REAL YOU! If you ever even want to fing true love, you won't find it by acting to be someone else. People like other persons who are REAL! Not ones who are trying to be someone else.

Tempting
07-20-2015, 08:05 PM

Your drawings are flawless, so I thought you were older, but I guess that just means you have sheer talent.

I watch cartoons every day, play videogames a ton, and I usually don't have the emotions to like someone. I'm not very self aware either, and try not to make others angry, so I guess I'm like you. I'm about your age too, so I guess you could say I'm a kid. Then everyone calls me an adult for using good grammar .-.

Peter Haydar
07-20-2015, 08:08 PM
No. You are not the only one. I am the same. (I am 13 years old and act like a kid, I am a boy xD)

Areodax
07-20-2015, 10:30 PM
My imagination is still running wild as ever.

There are also times I act a bit immaturely, fo sure.

Megazork
07-20-2015, 10:36 PM

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*wheeze*

Festivity
07-20-2015, 10:50 PM
You are not the only one. I'm an immature, drama maker, and selfish child. I'm the worst.

Blizzard
07-20-2015, 10:53 PM
Don't worry, I just turned 12 today. :sweatdrop:

Magicalfishy
07-20-2015, 10:56 PM
I wonder if anyone understood this

I did.

Let It go. :crazy:

Bob Will
07-20-2015, 10:57 PM
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*wheeze*

NEEED AIR NOW!

But ya Panny don't worry I am 17 and still loving it.
Cartoons are really gearing my career towards Cartooning/ Animating anyways :P

- - - Updated - - -

I did.

Let It go. :crazy:

you special snowflake you

PannyFlan
07-20-2015, 11:36 PM
*** you're so younng but such gud art thingy personer?

Be honest, how old did you guys thought my age was?

Mahmoud
07-20-2015, 11:52 PM

Family: just stop watching the cartoons you watch and grow up.
Me: it's not a cartoon it's an anime no it's more then that..
Family and you sadly..: LET IT GO LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wronix
07-21-2015, 03:09 AM
Perhaps, I put gaming over dating. :rolleyes: Of course I don't mind being in a relationship but I'm not gonna stop play games cus my gf tells me.

DeathSkull
07-21-2015, 03:11 AM

Meh names Jeff.

XDCorez
07-21-2015, 03:56 AM
My age is same like BlaZinG kukukukkukukukukukukuk........

All i do is: Watch animes, games games games, watch Hatsune Miku (Hatsune is bae), do youtube.

lol..

Hacktivate
07-21-2015, 06:41 AM
Being in the age of the thing that we call the "process or transition of puberty" is really a hard thing to undergo. What you need to do is to be yourself and enjoy the years of you being a kid. Did you know that even you call yourself a teen, you are still considered as kid? For me, being a teen doesn't need that you need to be more aware and accurate of what the universal trend is but somehow, be developed and enhanced to be a better person. Don't mind those people. Just like what Mother Teresa said, "You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway."

Memo4ever
07-21-2015, 06:45 AM
I'm 15 and I feel like a 3 years old xD

Kranken
07-21-2015, 08:57 AM
I'm 14 and I do these things. :rolleyes:

L3thalHunter
07-21-2015, 09:13 AM
most forumers act like kids ;3

^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats me

XDCorez
07-21-2015, 09:28 AM
You are not the only one. I'm an immature, drama maker, and selfish child. I'm the worst.

Don't ever say that you are the worst, you're hurting yourself mentally.