PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a lot of clothes?

PannyFlan
07-20-2015, 06:12 PM
Been creating to many threads, and most of them is my complains. Ignore this thread.

craft3d
07-20-2015, 06:37 PM
Suppose I answer your question with a question:

Does it really matter how much you have?

There are people on the streets all over the world begging for a few dollars just to make it through to the next day, and have barely anything while people like you complain that you have 3 drawers of clothes. So what? It's clothing, it's not real, and think about it. Would you be on the street, begging, or would you have 3 drawers of clothes and a family to look to?

atwistoffate
Suppose I answer your question with a question:

Does it really matter how much you have?

There are people on the streets all over the world begging for a few dollars just to make it through to the next day, and have barely anything while people like you complain that you have 3 drawers of clothes. So what? It's clothing, it's not real, and think about it. Would you be on the street, begging, or would you have 3 drawers of clothes and a family to look to?

If everyone is rich, then is anyone rich?

Hans
i only have 20 clothes overall

or less

get rekt n00b

craft3d
07-20-2015, 06:39 PM
If everyone is rich, then is anyone rich?

Everybody is equal then.

Simple as that.

atwistoffate
07-20-2015, 06:39 PM
i only have 20 clothes overall

or less

get rekt n00b

Don't got much. Took me until this year to realize what I like to wear. So I thew out all my old clothes
and currently buying new ones

GingerSoup
07-20-2015, 06:41 PM
Well I have exactly enough to live. That's the good in being "kid", you don't need to worry for almost nothing.