PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dream i had.

Invalid
07-21-2015, 12:37 PM
i just a woke up about 5 minutes ago and for some reason I remember a large chunk of a weird-not that scary- but weird dream I had. The following is 100% real and not changed in any way. It may sound weird to you, but I guess that's just how dreams are.l
----
So the furthest back that I can remember was that I think that we moved to this city (the apartments were painted red blue green purple and yellow) and we stayed at my cousins(or someone else) house
that I've never met for a while blah blah blah talking about stuff, Then my mom and I decided to go shopping or something down in this mall, so we bought something for 1 cent (lol) and gave the penny to the cashier guy and he started running away saying hahahhahahahahhahahaahahahah and we chased after him saying "stop, theif" and tons of other crap but then we just gave up then when we went back home (to the place we moved to) my dad came in and he said he was robbed too so we realized that this town had too many robbers and stuff so we went to my grandpa's wearhouse which was 4 hours away. There we settled down our stuff but my grandpa had to leave for a few days for something.
so we did tons of stuff I can't remember there and we went shopping again I think then we came back
and I remember my mom telling me my dad didn't like us or something. My parents told my to spray this white gas all over the front side of the wearhouse then I sat in this chair and the stuck a needle in me and I was knocked out (from the gas I think) and I woke up in 30 seconds (but it felt like 7 hours)
and they told me they gave me cancer then quickly removed it somehow then I remember feeling really sick and that's all I remember of that dream

But then I remember me sitting in my bed feeling sick playing growtopia and like the screen hurt my eyes so I turned it off and went back to sleep and then I woke up and here's my dream to you guys.

Can someone tell me what do you think this means lol

CrazyChick
07-21-2015, 12:46 PM
Thats why i don't eat at the evening:prophet::o

Invalid
07-21-2015, 01:04 PM
Dream interpretation is something only you can do, other people dont think and act like you.

wat do u mean

GummiBear64
07-21-2015, 01:13 PM
wat do u mean

Other people cannot tell you what it means as they are not you.
Example; a locked door is a significant item in a dream. To some people it signifies being locked out whereas with others it could signify not being wanted. It all depends on you actions, mindset and anything you have witnessed in your life.

No Tokens
07-21-2015, 01:20 PM
Seems like a good dream lmao

Boomer
07-21-2015, 01:25 PM
So your parents get robbed a penny, and then they start hating you and give you cancer. Ok, you're the guy behind all the robberies.

GummiBear64
07-21-2015, 01:37 PM
So your parents get robbed a penny, and then they start hating you and give you cancer. Ok, you're the guy behind all the robberies.

Imagine the most messed up story you can.
That is all my dreams in a nutshell.

I use to have this weird nightmare, and now whenever I put a large forkful of mashed potatoes on my fork, it reminds me of said nightmare. I can't even remember what it's about though.

Invalid
07-21-2015, 11:25 PM
Imagine the most messed up story you can.
That is all my dreams in a nutshell.

I use to have this weird nightmare, and now whenever I put a large forkful of mashed potatoes on my fork, it reminds me of said nightmare. I can't even remember what it's about though.

what the...

MagicDragon
07-22-2015, 02:00 AM
talk about my 7 yr old dream anyways about 7 years ago i dreamed about bowser coming from the fireplace and bursting lava from hes mouth woke up in the night checking out that i have slept the whole day and its time to sleep AGAIN so i cri everytiem for reals this is the story

LolDawn
07-22-2015, 02:28 AM
talk about my 7 yr old dream anyways about 7 years ago i dreamed about bowser coming from the fireplace and bursting lava from hes mouth woke up in the night checking out that i have slept the whole day and its time to sleep AGAIN so i cri everytiem for reals this is the story

BOWSER?!?!?! Sorry but can't take this seriously

MagicDragon
07-22-2015, 02:38 AM
BOWSER?!?!?! Sorry but can't take this seriously

well it was after a wii 8 hours gameplay

Tip
07-22-2015, 10:12 AM
Just Hope It Doesn`t Come True...