PDA

View Full Version : My first thread...

PannyFlan
07-21-2015, 06:48 PM
I used a facebook account, to login and stuff and I actually joined the forum quite early...
Oh man, my eye hurts... my grammer was bad, and my pixel arts is okay :P. I was like 10 year old back than.
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?24076-Movie-Star-Pack!-lt-3-I-also-made-a-edit-of-growtopia-to-show-a-example-D

l0l
07-21-2015, 06:50 PM
I used a facebook account, to login and stuff and I actually joined the forum quite early...
Oh man, my eye hurts... my grammer was bad, and my pixel arts is okay :P. I was like 10 year old back than.
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?24076-Movie-Star-Pack!-lt-3-I-also-made-a-edit-of-growtopia-to-show-a-example-D

Is english your native language?

PannyFlan
07-21-2015, 06:52 PM
Is english your native language?

No... vietnamese is my first language, than english. I ended up learning more english than vietnamese.

GingerSoup
07-21-2015, 07:03 PM
Well i hope one day if i have thousands posts i can look at my first one :)
Sometimes i look paintings or photos of me when i was small... Ol' good times :)

PannyFlan
07-21-2015, 07:05 PM
Well i hope one day if i have thousands posts i can look at my first one :)
Sometimes i look paintinoor photos of me when i was small... Ol' good times :)

When I was little. I was really fat and chubby, like overweight near obese. My weight is normal now :D!

GingerSoup
07-21-2015, 07:12 PM
When I was little. I was really fat and chubby, like overweight near obese. My weight is normal now :D!

Its opposte with me :D

l0l
07-21-2015, 07:20 PM
Wow, this is my first post. Back at the first ever event in gt... :3
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?8194-Valentines-ore

PannyFlan
07-21-2015, 07:31 PM
Wow, this is my first post. Back at the first ever event in gt... :3
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?8194-Valentines-ore

Man, everyone grammer improve so much!

GTLighty
07-21-2015, 07:34 PM
Man, everyone grammer improve so much!

So true. Arabic was my first language my parents forced me to sorta take French classes as a chid. :sweatdrop: I'm still more fluent in English

+Wow, you improved in pixel arts! :o It's nice seeing how others improve, motivating me to try to do the same.
(tbh, my old art sucked xc)

PannyFlan
07-21-2015, 07:35 PM
So true. Arabic was my first language my parents forced me to sorta take French classes as a chid. :sweatdrop: I'm still more fluent in English

+Wow, you improved in pixel arts! :o It's nice seeing how others improve, motivating me to try to do the same.

Thanks, :). I had to use MS paint to pixel art, since I was only 10, and didn't know Paint.NET exist back than.

l0l
07-21-2015, 08:13 PM
Thanks, :). I had to use MS paint to pixel art, since I was only 10, and didn't know Paint.NET exist back than.

Did you make your avatar pic yourself? If you did, tons of respect, cuz I also try drawing pixel sprites for myself (mostly just tinkering with simplistic game engines). As you can see, its not that good... :D

PannyFlan
07-21-2015, 08:16 PM
Did you make your avatar pic yourself? If you did, tons of respect, cuz I also try drawing pixel sprites for myself (mostly just tinkering with simplistic game engines). As you can see, its not that good... :D

Yeah... I never use any other picture that aren't made by me because it doesn't feel orginal, or feel like I'm like other people on earth. So I try to stand out, creating my own.

Raikun
07-21-2015, 08:23 PM

Arabic?!?! :O

l0l
07-21-2015, 08:40 PM

Yep, exactly. My first language is Russian, and at the time I was a pretty bad english speaker. 2 years later - I am good at english and pretty good at spanish and french... Forums and GT have helped me a lot in learning new languages.

MagicDragon
07-21-2015, 08:52 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Btw my first language was arabic When i was a kid i had better grammar then today Because when i was 4 Years old i went to the UK for my dad he needed something there anyways i learned english there so yeah Until i became 8 then i came back to KSA