PDA

View Full Version : Weird dream I had

Applez
07-22-2015, 02:41 AM
So this happend like a week ago but Rapid posted his dream so I'll post mine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not sure where it started but I'll just name some stuff that happened.
So first, I remember watching something with my friends then the Hannah Montana theme song came on at the end. Then we were in a chamber, the coach of the game we were playing made us take some weird gay gas. He said he made us as gay as possible. Our goal was to not get crushed by the blocks while swimming in the water. I forgot the rest but I remember the gay gas not changing me much.
Then I remember hiding from someone, then seeing a firework truck (it was a truck that shot forward like a firework). I forgot the rest of that part. Then me and my friends were at a carnival and I saw thr firework truck again. The driver was Miley Cyrus and if we wanted her to crash into something using the truck, it cost $20.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I think I dreamed about Hannah Montana theme song because I thought about that show recently.
The water and the blocks makes me think of water and dragon gates from growtopia.
The gay part makes me think of Lifesupport supporting gays recently and gay marriage legal.
Firework truck? 4th of july and growtopia fireworks.
Miley Cyrus? I have no idea tbh, but I love her.

Can someone give a real explanation other than that ^?

SwafGaming
07-22-2015, 04:24 AM

craft3d
07-22-2015, 06:16 AM
So this happend like a week ago but Rapid posted his dream so I'll post mine.
Not sure where it started but I'll just name some stuff that happened.
So first, I remember watching something with my friends then the Hannah Montana theme song came on at the end. Then we were in a chamber, the coach of the game we were playing made us take some weird gay gas. He said he made us as gay as possible. Our goal was to not get crushed by the blocks while swimming in the water. I forgot the rest but I remember the gay gas not changing me much.
Then I remember hiding from someone, then seeing a firework truck (it was a truck that shot forward like a firework). I forgot the rest of that part. Then me and my friends were at a carnival and I saw thr firework truck again. The driver was Miley Cyrus and if we wanted her to crash into something using the truck, it cost $20.
So I think I dreamed about Hannah Montana theme song because I thought about that show recently.
The water and the blocks makes me think of water and dragon gates from growtopia.
The gay part makes me think of Lifesupport supporting gays recently and gay marriage legal.
Firework truck? 4th of july and growtopia fireworks.
Miley Cyrus? I have no idea tbh, but I love her.

Can someone give a real explanation other than that ^?

That means you must be gay! :0

Nah, I've had weird dreams like these too, where they just get weirder by the minute

CoryT
07-22-2015, 06:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kUFcGQI.jpg

LolDawn
07-22-2015, 03:40 PM
What the hell is this?

craft3d
07-22-2015, 04:03 PM
What the hell is this?

Refer to CoryT's post.

Hans
07-22-2015, 04:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kUFcGQI.jpg

even the black randomness cannot surpass the randomness of this.

THIS DREAM IS UNPARALLELED BY ANYTHING RANDOM IN THIS DIMENSION. BEGONE, SORCERER!

PolarisHD
07-22-2015, 10:26 PM
That means you must be gay! :0

Nah, I've had weird dreams like these too, where they just get weirder by the minute

http://i.imgur.com/HUiBBLI.gif

Applez
07-22-2015, 11:25 PM
I'm not gay lol