PDA

View Full Version : Banned for a really, really long time.

darksnake99
07-22-2015, 06:37 PM
So I'm playing Unturned, this fun zombie survival game kk. One of the server's admins teleports me to him and tells me to run. I'm like, "wth I haven't broken any rules. not gonna play your stupid game." and shoot him in the face. I begin to loot all his spawned in items, but it was all pointless, cos a few moments later, there was this.

Now I grabbed a calculator and punched the numbers in, and it turns out all those days equate to 86,342.568 years.

I don't even thing the human race will still exist by then.

Kieran2820
07-22-2015, 06:44 PM
Lmfao. At least you got banned a heroic way. Shooting an admin in the face.

Hans
07-22-2015, 06:53 PM
chu still hed a noyice run, me friend.

Kieran2820
07-22-2015, 07:19 PM
What is the exact name of the game. There are 3
Unturned
My unturned
Unturned multiplayer blablablabla
Also if you give me the server id or whatever, i will go on and try annoy him

peck
07-22-2015, 07:29 PM
and shoot him in the face. I begin to loot all his spawned in items, but it was all pointless, cos a few moments later, there was this.

Killing power hungry kiddies, respect.

darksnake99
07-23-2015, 09:35 PM
Killing power hungry kiddies, respect.

The guy was like college aged on the microphone.

cninjafish
07-23-2015, 09:36 PM
So I'm playing Unturned, this fun zombie survival game kk. One of the server's admins teleports me to him and tells me to run. I'm like, "wth I haven't broken any rules. not gonna play your stupid game." and shoot him in the face. I begin to loot all his spawned in items, but it was all pointless, cos a few moments later, there was this.

Now I grabbed a calculator and punched the numbers in, and it turns out all those days equate to 86,342.568 years.

This isn't a forum for that+ unturned is a crap game.

Hans
07-23-2015, 10:12 PM
This isn't a forum for that+ unturned is a crap game.

rtsofttavern = a place where we talk about other random games, steam, anime, giveaways and other crap.

stop assuming.

and dont think ur right because others have their own opinions fyi

Applez
07-23-2015, 10:19 PM
Does that game have blood? I look at pics and didn't see blood at all. I was confused

Edit: pissed a pic, it does

cninjafish
07-23-2015, 10:21 PM
rtsofttavern = a place where we talk about other random games, steam, anime, giveaways and other crap.

stop assuming.

and dont think ur right because others have their own opinions fyi

Really, this aint a forum for complaining about bans, even growtopia bans.
And I like my opinion like it or not.

Hans
07-23-2015, 10:26 PM

Just when did I state that I hated your opinion?

RTsoft Tavern = discuss almost anything you want. Any games.

Just incase you're a real dense guy, I'll emphasize it and elaborate. ANYTHING you can discuss here, as long as it's appropriate for some ages and does not counter-part the regular forum rules.

Liammagoo
07-23-2015, 10:34 PM
Just when did I state that I hated your opinion?

RTsoft Tavern = discuss almost anything you want. Any games.

Just incase you're a real dense guy, I'll emphasize it and elaborate. ANYTHING you can discuss here, as long as it's appropriate for some ages and does not counter-part the regular forum rules.

I remember a thread made about another game being closed because of their game having their own forum :whistling:

craft3d
07-23-2015, 10:46 PM

But you can just join another server, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, he can complain all he wants.

Also, it's very ironic that you don't want him to complain, even though you are complaining about it.

peck
07-23-2015, 11:34 PM
The guy was like college aged on the microphone.

When I say such i'm referring to maturity. Hating based on age isn't something I believe in.

PolarisHD
07-24-2015, 12:14 AM
I remember a thread made about another game being closed because of their game having their own forum :whistling:

But that's because it went overboard. There were alot of people posting threads about Cubic Castle.

Mafatu
07-24-2015, 01:47 AM
As long as he didnt get his items back, its a win.

Kroakie
07-24-2015, 01:49 AM
Well, the admin did tell you to run?